As you can see by this two images, i circled the parts of one image that present differences with the other picture. like the game find the differences.
Thanks to Rumi’s memories we are able to find a specific detail in Kuroda’s memory, circled in red. Kuroda remembers Kohji with the HALF-OPEN right eye.
In the part circled in blue instead, we can notice that Kohji’s mouth is open too in Kuroda’s memory, while in Rumi’s not.
This prove that they remember Kohji’s corpse in two different moments, and more precisely:
- Rumi remember Kohji after he died
- Kuroda remember Kohji in point of death
this doesnt prove Kuroda is Kohji’s killer, but i think is probable. I think this is a very important clue, because is a clue only findable analyzing this two illustration, and not a simple red herring like he could only have seen him just before dying.
My personal opinion is that all three RUM-suspescts are BO Member and this why:
- Rumi has APTX victim list, only accessible by BO Member, and not all, for that matter
- Kuroda has called Amuro “Bourbun”, and only BO Member are a knowledge of codenames. Amuro should not have informed his superiors about this info, because it could compromise him if the BO discovered it. (if they listened to the call, for example, they might find that a person outside the group calls him “Bourbun”)
- Wakita has no evidence of being a BO member, but he shows many interest in Kogoro and Shinichi. (I think Wakita is RUM aka Chikara Katsumata but this is another story of which i could talk about in another post)
What I really want to understand is Wakasa Rumi’s goal. The fact that she becomes Conan's new teacher and tries to approach him several times presupposes that she is aware of Conan, in practice she knows him. I Don’t know if she knows his true identity but maybe she is trying to testing his skill making him solves cases for what purpose I don't know. And i can't understand why she decided to become his teacher and stay at school, to get that role she needed a vacancy.
Also Kuroda seems to know Conan, so much to trust his deductive skill and calls him 'Brains behind the Sleeping Kogoro’.
if he is a BO as theorized before he could be Vermouth, and this could explain, from a different point a view, why Amuro is working with Kuroda; Their is a BO relations and not a Police relation.
What do you think about this guys? this will be my presentation post here on the forum.