Summary of actions and Tasks: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D480DQPGYear 2011 has come, and with it, a new wave is arriving.Preparation Phase starts at: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... ec=0&p1=51
3- Detective Tommy
(Vermouth & Kobayashi)
(Heiji)Won't keep attending:
18- Kleene Onigiri
(Kid disguised as Tome)
Changes from last Round: (Will be introduced into the roles section when I post them)-Criminals and Jirokichi removed.
-Irish recovers abduction. (Once he uses it, he can re-use it after 4 phases)
-Choose costumes upgraded. (Will choose 2 out of 3 costumes to use. Once he used them all, will respawn a night, then be able to choose 2 out 3 again and use them again as well)
-Erasing KID will reveal his disguise. Erasing Yukiko won't reveal her current disguise while being erased.
-Police changes! (http://forums.dctp.ws/http://forum-vps. ... 50#p411850)
-Kir can S.Investigate and Investigate.
-FBI Leader upgraded.Links to previous rounds:
[iurl=http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?t=5053.0]Round 19[/iurl][/spoiler]RulesGeneral rules
[spoiler]- If you play in this game with more than one username, both usernames will be banned from this and all future Mafia games. Since it is also against forum rules to have multiple accounts, at least one of the accounts will also be deleted.
- Don't ask the GM for information about other players' roles or try to influence moderator tasks (e.g. ask them to not give certain hints). It is frowned upon.
- You may not copy/quote/screenshot etc. the PM from the GM to prove your role to someone else. But you can claim to be a role, whether it's your real role or not.
- You can PM people and post without restrictions (except the GM stuff, see above) when you are alive. If you choose to talk while dead (PM or otherwise), you must be careful that you donâ€™t give anything away, whether itâ€™s your suspicions, results of actions, deductions, etc. Don't ruin the spirit of the game. When in doubt, refrain.
- You may fake/quote/edit other players PM, just not the GM ones. However, the posting or PMing of other playersâ€™ PMs via screenshots are prohibited.
- If your PM confuses the GM, the GM will smash it into a billion pieces.
- You may talk as a Ghost, but not about game related information. Also, every player is asked to not go off-topic too much.
- People not participating in the game can also talk, but anything that could be a hint or something the reader noticed should not be posted or Pmed to the people playing.
- In case a Ghost talked about something important related to the game (what he did when he was dead, who he talked to, what hint he figured out etc., even if it's wrong/ a lie), the GM will punish accordingly. It can be just a warning or be a punishment in the form of randomly killing/arresting someone on the same side, or giving out hints to help the other side or even ban the player from the next game. The GM has the freedom to act accordingly.[/spoiler]Gameplay
[spoiler]- You have to PM the GM directly to vote/use your ability. Posting in the thread doesn't count. Multi-recipient PMs donâ€™t count.
- If Vermouth and KID are in the same game and choose the same person to disguise as, they will both disguise as the same role and the targeted individual will get a new role.
- DB's (Ayumi, Genta, Mitsuhiko), Friends (Sonoko + Best Friend), and Lovers will not overlap.
- If you're inactive for too long ( 7+ phases) without telling the GM that you're gone or that you'll give the power over your role to someone else temporary, you'll get arrested.[/spoiler]General Definitions
[spoiler]Order of Actions
- You can always send in a new order, which will replace the old one.
- If multiple incompatible actions are submitted by a player, the last one before time is up is the one that will go through.
- The BO and the DBs have a rank system for giving orders.Arrest > House Search > Protection charm > APTX > Lynching > Discombobulating > Killing > All other actionsExample 1a:
Akonyl) Arrest Abs. for killing Kleene on Night 1. Investigate if pofa slandered conia.
Abs.) Kill Akonyl.
Result: Akonyl arrests Abs. Abs. does not get to kill Akonyl. Akonyl investigates if pofa slandered conia.Example 1b:
Akonyl) Investigate if pofa slandered conia.
Abs.) Kill Akonyl.
Result: Abs. kills Akonyl. Akonyl does not get investigation results.Example 2: (Day 3)
Beastly) APTX pofa = Satou.
pofa) Arrest Beastly for killing Laurell on Night 2.
Result: pofa arrests Beastly. Beastly does not get to use APTX on pofa. APTX is confiscated
. (See APTX under Day actions)Voice of Reason > Bone Breaker > Watch protection > Protect > Heal > First Aid
- In case more than one protection/healing-type action is done on the target that is killed, the one with the highest priotity will succeed, while the others will "fail" (they won't happen).
- In case the highest priority action was hindered, for example with discombobulating, the next protection/healing-type action will succeed etc.
- Sniping: Sniping bypasses every healing and First Aid. When someone is protected, the protected will survive, but the protector himself dies instead. Someone with the watch will survive a sniper, but the watch will be destroyed.
- A protection/healing ability will just prevent the killing, in case the protected player is targeted. So, in case a protector (Ran, Makoto), protects someone from a sniper with the watch, Ran/Makoto will still die and the watch won't save them.
- Any action that was done by someone who was successfully First Aided will fail, because that player became injured.Voting
- Everyone can vote during the Day Phase, whether you're Townsfolk or a BO member.
a) You're dead
b) You're not in Japan
c) You're arrested
d) You were hindered by an ability (e.g. Tequila).
- Each playerâ€™s vote is made public at the end of the Day phase, unless Voice of Reason or Protect is applicable.
- If the player was APTXed or arrested, then his/her vote won't countKilling/Arrest/Lynched
- When someone was killed,lynched or arrested, his action won't go through and fail. Only exception are arrest and APTX.
- In case Kazuha was succesfully APTXed and accompanied someone that was about to be lynched because of 1 vote difference, the reduction of that 1 vote fails and he/she will be lynched.Auto-Arrest
If a House Search finds a crime, the target is automatically arrested. This Auto-Arrest is a freebie in conjunction with the House Search. If the House Search does not happen, the Auto-Arrest does not happen. An Auto-Arrest will not automatically happen in case a crime is discovered by an investigate action, even if the one investigating is a police officer.Hints, Riddles, Will, Tape/Video tape, Dreams
- There can be various hints/riddles given out by the GM. This can contain true and false hints. It can be about lovers in the game or who was the murderer etc. There can be hints with the PMing of actions too. The players could also recive a dream or hint from the GM, which could contain true or false facts. All hints could be right or all could be false or there can be a mix of false and right hint with just one drean, riddle, phase change post etc.
- Every player can PM a "Will" to the GM. It can be a letter, a tape or just an item that you'll drop. This Will will be shown in case you're killed.
- You can also tell the GM the way you want to die in the case that you are lynched (in case you prefer to burn instead of being hanged etc.)
- The BO can leave a tape/video or item after each murder. A tape could also be from the GM and not the BO. Thus it can have true clues or false clues..
- The GM has the last decision. In case a will, tape, or method of death is giving out too much info, then it can be changed by the GM accordingly.
- A Will will get lost if the body is removed by Piscos ability. Pisco will receive the Will then. Crimes
- Killing (normal, sniping or using APTX)
- Black Suitcase actions are not crimes (even discombobulating etc.).
- Being in the BO is not a crime. So you can't arrest Conia for being Gin.Condition
All players - except the travelers Hakuba and Maktoto - start the game "alive" (normal). However, their condition might worsen during the course of the game...Alive
: An alive player may use any of his/her abilities according to the rules. They can talk freely and participate in the lynch-voting.Abroad
: This player is out of the country until he/she returns to japan. Any actions used on him will fail. He/she can't be killed. Such players can talk freely, but not participate in lynch-voting or use any ability themselves.Injured
: An injured player can not use any abilities and loose any of their passive abilities like for example a disguise. The only exception is the nightly killing action from BO members (though, they will loose any advantages they normally have like erasing the body or sniping) and Revenge. Injured players can still talk freely and participate in the lynch voting.Temporary Injured
: Police who try to arrest a Sniper will get temporary Injured for 2 phase after the arrest attempt. When being temporary injured, the police will lose all Ability except for Voting on day lynching.Suspended
: Police who try to arrest someone for a false charge will get suspended for 2 phase after the arrest attempt. When being a suspended, the police will lose all Ability except for Voting on day lynching.Arrested
: An arrested player can't use any abilities, but at the same time they also can't be killed. Any actions, except for "lawsuit" on them will fail. They can talk freely, but not participate in the lynch voting. Arrested players are considered "out-of-the-game" to determine if a side had won. The arrested players role will (normally) not be revealed upon the arrest.Dead
: That player was killed during the game. They can no longer participate in this round, however they will still win the game together with their side. Dead players may not give any information concerning the game to others or influence the game in any other way.Black OrganizationLeadership
The BO has a Leader. It's Anokata. The Leader has the ultimate right to choose a Night kill target and will give the order. No one can overwrite the Leaders order. Other players can also give out orders, in case the Leader does not. The priority of the orders will be decided by the BO ranking. But the Leader can overwrite that order if he or she returns.
If the Leader orders a Lover to kill the other Lover, it will happen (unless either the Lover was discombobulated, or Vodka was the Lover and discombobulated the Leader), and the killing Lover will suicide if the kill was successful.
The Leader can't command someone else to use APTX. The Leader may only put in his/her own APTX order. The exception is if the BO member PMs the GM giving such permission (only lasts for that Day.)
If Anokata is not present in a game (or was killed) the BO will choose a Leader. They can either go for the ranking according to the role list (Anokata, Gin, Vermouth, Bourbon ...) or they vote for their own ranking. So each player PMs the GM with a ranking.
conia) Akonyl (Vodka), conia (Korn), pofa (Gin)
Akonyl) Conia (Korn), Akonyl (Vodka), pofa (Gin)
pofa) pofa (Gin), conia (Korn), Akonyl (Vodka)
Then the ranking would be: conia(Korn), Akonyl (Vodka), pofa(Gin). So conia would be the new Leader. In case conia dies then Akonyl will become the new leader etc.
If the leader is arrested, the leader may designate the new ranking by PMing the GM during the phase in which the arrest is made known.
Otherwise the GM will randomly choose a ranking.
The leader ranking has nothing to do with the APTX ranking! In case there are not enough APTX, then the ranking of the listed BO roles will be used.Other
Each mafia member must commit a successful murder before any mafia member gets a second turn to kill.
Every member can use the APTX4869 during day phase.
BO can kill BO if they so wish.
The mafia is allowed to and is expected to consult with each other on who to kill during the night and who to lynch during the day. You may all vote to lynch different players if you wish.[/spoiler]Keywords
[spoiler]Kill: Kill / Attack / Murder
Investigate : Investigation / Special Investigation
Observe : Observation / Stake-Out
Protect : Protection / Lovey-Dovey / Bone Breaking
Heal : Healing / First Aid
Discombobulate : Discombobulate
Steal : Stealing
Pinch Face: Face-pinching
Give Gem: Give Gem[/spoiler]