Indeed, I'd like to moderate the next one. But we Germans aren't silly!Akonyl wrote: alrighty, but who knows, it might be Callid's little game if he decides he wants to take over (though I dunno when he'll be on next, as he's probably asleep now, silly German with his silly timezones)
so if you're just playing to bask in my amazing glory, you may be a bit disappointed.
You may join until Friday, the 12th of March, 23:59 CET. Then the preparation phase will start. The first night will start at Saturday, 22:00 CET (21:00 in London, 18:00 in Buenos Aires, 16:00 in New York, 13:00 in LA, 6:00 in Tokyo, 5:00 in Hongkong and Manila, 2:30 in Delhi and 23:00 in Cairo).
- The day will start and end at 22:00 CET, that will be 8 hours before it used to be (so it will be 16:00 for Akonyl), although I hope you will excuse that it might take some time (up to 2 hours) longer on Fridays.
- While the role of the Trickster will not change, the Mafia will now designate a killer every night who will undertake his mission. Yet since they all want to kill, no person may kill a second time if there are still persons left who haven't killed at all. The Trickster will have to choose the killer to stop the Mafia from killing (although choosing, for example, Gin while he's not the killer will still stop him from slandering).
- I will show the votes after lynching.
- I will also not say how many roles are in, but as long as roles remain, there won't be any townsfolk (so if we don't get a huge mass of people (50 or so), there won't be any townsfolk).
- Concrete evidence is forbidden.
- The dead are dead. They don't talk. Not at all. (Although there's a role that is an exception)
- There will be lots of "good" roles, but most of them are weak due to heavy restrictions (one-time use etc.).
- The Mafia has to kill. Otherwise they would get unhappy and bored and would start to fight among themselves.
- There will be a preparation phase before the first night after the start of the game. It will last 22 hours. Most characters will be informed of their roles AFTER this phase is over (the only exceptions are the foreigners, Yumi, Vermouth, 1412, Eri, Sonoko and Matsuda).