DC Bedtime Story
Many years ago, long before the world realized the existence of a Black Organization ruled by a non-existent billionaire, long before the development of APTX 4869 was complete, the Black Organization had a small coup d'etat...
Further updates are for clarifying the rules which I know you all are reading.
For those who are familiar with minimafia rounds, this round will be an all-random APTX round. The difference between forum mafia here and all-random APTX round include:
- Everyone, including non-BO, can use APTX and have an infinite number of uses.
- The BO members are not known to one another.
- Each BO can only win by killing off all other players, while the town can win by eliminating all the BO.
- The BO will still cycle kills, but selected randomly by the GM.
- Link (Rum) (Dead D2)
- Kamite (Hattori Shizuka) (Dead D2)
- Memesu (Vermouth-Unnamed FBI Henchman) (Dead D3)
- Abs. (Matsumoto Kiyonaga) (Dead N1)
- PT (Rumi) (Dead N7) (aka Apollo Justice)
- MoonRaven (Irish) (Dead N3)
- KainTheVampire (Curaçao) (Dead D5)
- Kaito Lady (Yuminaga) (Dead D3)
- dumytru (Miyano Elena) (Dead N2)
- Gamma (Ayanokoji) (Dead N4)
- Maya Fey (Pisco)
- Henry Gordan (Vodka) (Dead D1)
- Mia Fey (Chianti) (Dead D4)
- cinnamoroll (KID-Koumei) (Dead N5)
Prep Phase begins at 22:00 PDT on Sunday, July 14, 2019. Click the link to see how that applies to you.
NOTE: Phase changes for this round will be 48 hrs. 46 hrs to submit actions, with a 2-hour stand-by phase. During the 2 hrs stand-by NO ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Only wills can be updated.
Phase change will be at 20:00 PDT every OTHER day unless something comes up (I'll try to let you know in advance). Actions are due two hours before phase change (18:00 PDT). Anything submitted after that time will not be counted.
Important Notes: read before you sign up!
- Make sure you're available to/plan to actually play the game! Do not join if you do not intend to play the game. If you sign up to play, you are expected to send in actions, vote, etc.
- Role-handoffs (for Friends/Lovers only)! If you intend to let another player handle your actions, you must inform the GM. You can let the GM know if it's for only that phase or blanket permission for the duration of the game (which can be revoked any time you choose). If you don't mention it, it will be treated for that phase only. In which you have to send another PM giving permission again. Town members who are not part of a group may not hand their role off to another player.
- Failure to send a PM to the GM of whether voting or abstaining during day phase, a random vote will be sent in your place instead. With the use of the APTX, the GM doubts players will simply choose not to do anything during the day phase.
Remember guys, everyone's actions affects everyone else in this game!