Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 907)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
k11chi

Re: Detective Conan Anime Discussion Thread (Latest Subbed Episode: 900)

Postby k11chi » June 21st, 2018, 8:05 am

ProfParanoia wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:Episode 903: Birds of a Feather at Loggerheads

-Have we seen "Danny's" before? I feel like this has been in the series before...

Danny's is apart of irl Conan lore.
Spoiler:

You've cracked the case.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 26th, 2018, 12:59 am

Episode 904: Result of the Draw

-I would love to see at some point everyone just being bored by seeing dead bodies "god dammit, another one. *sigh* ok"

-"Do you know how much money he owed?" None, he only owed...his life! :o

-It would be funny if every line Conan said to her ended with "you murderer!"

-The fact that that entire detective boys scene was like 5 seconds made it kinda funny

-I always appreciate that the unchanging animation for anime talking is the entire reason this Agasa thing makes sense

That sure was a case. Like, for whatever reason, I did find it a bit more engaging than some but it was still a mediocre, semi-generic 1 episode AO. Brief moments where it felt like the animators were trying to make the series look remotely cool, which was appreciated (also, as per usual, series looks better when the characters aren't in broad daylight).

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 7
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » July 3rd, 2018, 1:16 am

Episode 905: Eyewitness Testimony Seven Years Later (Part One)

-"I can't believe we're spending the weekend in such a wonderful place". ...you guys have visited like half of Japan at this rate, I can reasonably believe that you would spend your weekend in a subjectively wonderful place.

-I like how often one-off characters are knowledgeable about things and people know because they are the best at blogging about their subject on the internets. Realistic or lazy writing, you decide!

-Cow magnet is a real thing, I checked

-Wow little girl, that sounds really boring. You should try this new invention called "video games"

-Wow that sounds like a series where stuff happens and actually ended. Must be nice.

-Oh no, she has Post Traumatic Sentai Disorder!

-It is actually bizarre seeing a child actually affected by seeing murder in this series

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 8

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » July 17th, 2018, 1:19 am

Episode 906: Eyewitness Testimony Seven Years Later (Part Two)

-We need to find a cool name for these generic Black Organization members like in this Opening, similar to how we have Shadowman for every murderer.

-I'm starting to hope the revelations about this case become more and more dramatic and absurd and that the entire episode is almost nothing but that

-"Does anyone know what they key was for?" ...to open something. ...that's what keys are used for.

-"a key to the door of happiness" Several shameless and obvious jokes I could put here.

-That was a pretty great ending. Like the pre-credits ending.

That case was pretty good. Like in some ways I felt like it was still less engaging than it should've been, but it was good enough at least, especially some of the weirder and better parts of it. Though wow are they running out of ideas when they decided to make a traumatized girl, sentai, cow magnet case.

Number of songs from 2007 soundtrack: 11