Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Valentin
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Valentin » April 10th, 2018, 2:40 am

As ever, there’s a new Main Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tfzgks3wzg

Now this one is interesting. While retaining the overall color from Crimson Love Letter, it not only includes some dramatic accents, but also trumpets, a (short) guitar solo and—finally—a saxophone as well, sounding fresh and yet reminiscent of the “good old times”. The length is a bit curious, though.

Again, I hope this is indicative of the rest. Although the soundtrack will be released in a few hours and some already seem to have it, I’m still unable to find the track list.
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4532

Contact:

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby MoonRaven » April 10th, 2018, 3:00 am

I like.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Valentin
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Valentin » April 10th, 2018, 6:08 pm

A few hours later, the track list has finally been made public. Not by official sources, though … What takes them so long?

Spoiler:
This time around, the number of compositions is fifty-four. That’s not quite as few as The Darkest Nightmare’s forty-nine, but eleven down from Crimson Love Letter’s sixty-five. And yet, the overall duration is still over sixty-two minutes, raising the average length from about fifty-seven seconds to almost one minute and ten seconds, which is the longest in a long time. Nine(!) tunes are close to or over two minutes, a mere six under thirty seconds.

 1.イントロダクション
1. Introduction

 2.ドローンの詩(うた)
2. Poem (Song) Of The Drone

 3.ニュースのジングル
3. News Jingle

 4.エッジ·オブ·オーシャン
4. Edge Of Ocean

 5.不穏サスペンス
5. Disquieting Suspense

 6.名探偵コナンメイン·テーマ(ゼロの執行人ヴァージョン)
6. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Version)

 7.はくちょうの帰還
7. Hakuchous Return

 8.捜査報告
8. Investigation Report

 9.毛利探偵事務所
9. Mouri Detective Agency

10.少年探偵団と阿笠博士
10. Detective Boys And Professor Agasa

11.クイズ
11. Quiz

12.緊急逮捕
12. Arrest Without Warrant

13.証拠
13. Evidence

14.驚きの蘭
14. Astonished Ran

15.境子の勝率
15. Kyouko’s Winning Percentage

16.初めての尋問
16. First-Time Interrogation

17.紗世子の判断
17. Sayoko’s Judgement

18.公安警察
18. Security Police

19.コナンと安室
19. Conan And Amuro

20.捜査資料
20. Investigation Material

21.着メロ
21. Ring Tone Melody

22.紗世子の判断2
22. Sayoko’s Judgement 2

23.ゼロの追跡
23. Zero’s Chase

24.安室と風見
24. Amuro And Kazami

25.水面の構図
25. Composition Of The Water Surface

26.多発事故
26. Multiple Accident

27.混乱
27. Confusion

28.小雨のストーリー
28. Story Of The Drizzle

29.ゼロのアクセス
29. Zero’s Access

30.新事実
30. New Facts

31.紗世子の結論
31. Sayoko’s Conclusion

32.炎の恐怖
32. Fear Of The Flames

33.不可解な出来事
33. Incomprehensible Incident

34.スゲボーダッシュ
34. Skateboard Dash

35.コナンの推理展開
35. Conan’s Deduction Development

36.走り出すコナン
36. Conan Runs Off

37.非常事態
37. State Of Emergency

38.即時退避
38. Prompt Shelter

39.少年探偵団ファンファーレ
39. Detective Boys Fanfare

40.走るコナンと安室
40. Conan And Amuro Run

41.事件の手口
41. Method Of The Case

42.チェイシング・ゼロ
42. Chasing Zero

43.自供
43. Confession

44.回想シーン
44. Flashback

45.正義への思い
45. Thoughts Of Justice

46.安室サスペンス
46. Amuro Suspense

47.運命の再突入
47. Reentry Of Destiny

48.境子の告白
48. Kyouko’s Confession

49.安室の回想
49. Amuro’s Recollection

50.激走ハイウェイ
50. Flat-Out-Run Highway

51.激走ハイウェイ2
51. Flat-Out-Run Highway 2

52.安室出動!
52. Amuro Going Out!

53.名探偵コナンメイン・テーマ(ゼロの執行人フルヴァージョン)
53. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Full Version)

54.平和の時
54. Time Of Peace


Concerning the titles, I can only repeat myself:
Valentin wrote:As I haven’t watched the movie, I’m not sure whether I got all the names right. Feel free to correct my translations if you spot a mistake.

Regarding the music itself, I think that the sound is different and familiar at the same time. As has become the standard, the keyboard instruments (played by Katsuo Ohno himself) set the tone; if you add synthesizers and some spacey special effects as well as strings in the background, you get the keynote. Nevertheless, the era of DA-DA-DA-DAM and omnipresent trumpets seems to be gone for good; every song is a unique creation, and many just don’t want to continue as you’d expect them to. The only downside, should there be one, is that the theme of the movie doesn’t allow the tunes to be very accessible; while I’m sure that they work great with the pictures, I have a hard time trying to imagine what universe-threatening over-the-top action could be associated with the melodies I listen to in isolation. I doubt that we’re going to hear much of this in the anime series.

I like it, though.
frankguo8
User avatar

Conan is love; Conan is life :P

Posts: 147

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby frankguo8 » April 12th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Valentin wrote:A few hours later, the track list has finally been made public. Not by official sources, though … What takes them so long?

Spoiler:
This time around, the number of compositions is fifty-four. That’s not quite as few as The Darkest Nightmare’s forty-nine, but eleven down from Crimson Love Letter’s sixty-five. And yet, the overall duration is still over sixty-two minutes, raising the average length from about fifty-seven seconds to almost one minute and ten seconds, which is the longest in a long time. Nine(!) tunes are close to or over two minutes, a mere six under thirty seconds.

 1.イントロダクション
1. Introduction

 2.ドローンの詩(うた)
2. Poem (Song) Of The Drone

 3.ニュースのジングル
3. News Jingle

 4.エッジ·オブ·オーシャン
4. Edge Of Ocean

 5.不穏サスペンス
5. Disquieting Suspense

 6.名探偵コナンメイン·テーマ(ゼロの執行人ヴァージョン)
6. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Version)

 7.はくちょうの帰還
7. Hakuchous Return

 8.捜査報告
8. Investigation Report

 9.毛利探偵事務所
9. Mouri Detective Agency

10.少年探偵団と阿笠博士
10. Detective Boys And Professor Agasa

11.クイズ
11. Quiz

12.緊急逮捕
12. Arrest Without Warrant

13.証拠
13. Evidence

14.驚きの蘭
14. Astonished Ran

15.境子の勝率
15. Kyouko’s Winning Percentage

16.初めての尋問
16. First-Time Interrogation

17.紗世子の判断
17. Sayoko’s Judgement

18.公安警察
18. Security Police

19.コナンと安室
19. Conan And Amuro

20.捜査資料
20. Investigation Material

21.着メロ
21. Ring Tone Melody

22.紗世子の判断2
22. Sayoko’s Judgement 2

23.ゼロの追跡
23. Zero’s Chase

24.安室と風見
24. Amuro And Kazami

25.水面の構図
25. Composition Of The Water Surface

26.多発事故
26. Multiple Accident

27.混乱
27. Confusion

28.小雨のストーリー
28. Story Of The Drizzle

29.ゼロのアクセス
29. Zero’s Access

30.新事実
30. New Facts

31.紗世子の結論
31. Sayoko’s Conclusion

32.炎の恐怖
32. Fear Of The Flames

33.不可解な出来事
33. Incomprehensible Incident

34.スゲボーダッシュ
34. Skateboard Dash

35.コナンの推理展開
35. Conan’s Deduction Development

36.走り出すコナン
36. Conan Runs Off

37.非常事態
37. State Of Emergency

38.即時退避
38. Prompt Shelter

39.少年探偵団ファンファーレ
39. Detective Boys Fanfare

40.走るコナンと安室
40. Conan And Amuro Run

41.事件の手口
41. Method Of The Case

42.チェイシング・ゼロ
42. Chasing Zero

43.自供
43. Confession

44.回想シーン
44. Flashback

45.正義への思い
45. Thoughts Of Justice

46.安室サスペンス
46. Amuro Suspense

47.運命の再突入
47. Reentry Of Destiny

48.境子の告白
48. Kyouko’s Confession

49.安室の回想
49. Amuro’s Recollection

50.激走ハイウェイ
50. Flat-Out-Run Highway

51.激走ハイウェイ2
51. Flat-Out-Run Highway 2

52.安室出動!
52. Amuro Going Out!

53.名探偵コナンメイン・テーマ(ゼロの執行人フルヴァージョン)
53. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Full Version)

54.平和の時
54. Time Of Peace


Concerning the titles, I can only repeat myself:
Valentin wrote:As I haven’t watched the movie, I’m not sure whether I got all the names right. Feel free to correct my translations if you spot a mistake.

Regarding the music itself, I think that the sound is different and familiar at the same time. As has become the standard, the keyboard instruments (played by Katsuo Ohno himself) set the tone; if you add synthesizers and some spacey special effects as well as strings in the background, you get the keynote. Nevertheless, the era of DA-DA-DA-DAM and omnipresent trumpets seems to be gone for good; every song is a unique creation, and many just don’t want to continue as you’d expect them to. The only downside, should there be one, is that the theme of the movie doesn’t allow the tunes to be very accessible; while I’m sure that they work great with the pictures, I have a hard time trying to imagine what universe-threatening over-the-top action could be associated with the melodies I listen to in isolation. I doubt that we’re going to hear much of this in the anime series.

I like it, though.


where can we listen to the full soundtrack?
I found the highway chase theme but can't find the rest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KIPO7HSVY
Image
Magical Mystery
User avatar

from "Phantom Thief Kid's Miracle Midair Walk"

Posts: 141

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Magical Mystery » April 13th, 2018, 12:30 am

Valentin wrote:A few hours later, the track list has finally been made public. Not by official sources, though … What takes them so long?

Spoiler:
This time around, the number of compositions is fifty-four. That’s not quite as few as The Darkest Nightmare’s forty-nine, but eleven down from Crimson Love Letter’s sixty-five. And yet, the overall duration is still over sixty-two minutes, raising the average length from about fifty-seven seconds to almost one minute and ten seconds, which is the longest in a long time. Nine(!) tunes are close to or over two minutes, a mere six under thirty seconds.

 1.イントロダクション
1. Introduction

 2.ドローンの詩(うた)
2. Poem (Song) Of The Drone

 3.ニュースのジングル
3. News Jingle

 4.エッジ·オブ·オーシャン
4. Edge Of Ocean

 5.不穏サスペンス
5. Disquieting Suspense

 6.名探偵コナンメイン·テーマ(ゼロの執行人ヴァージョン)
6. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Version)

 7.はくちょうの帰還
7. Hakuchous Return

 8.捜査報告
8. Investigation Report

 9.毛利探偵事務所
9. Mouri Detective Agency

10.少年探偵団と阿笠博士
10. Detective Boys And Professor Agasa

11.クイズ
11. Quiz

12.緊急逮捕
12. Arrest Without Warrant

13.証拠
13. Evidence

14.驚きの蘭
14. Astonished Ran

15.境子の勝率
15. Kyouko’s Winning Percentage

16.初めての尋問
16. First-Time Interrogation

17.紗世子の判断
17. Sayoko’s Judgement

18.公安警察
18. Security Police

19.コナンと安室
19. Conan And Amuro

20.捜査資料
20. Investigation Material

21.着メロ
21. Ring Tone Melody

22.紗世子の判断2
22. Sayoko’s Judgement 2

23.ゼロの追跡
23. Zero’s Chase

24.安室と風見
24. Amuro And Kazami

25.水面の構図
25. Composition Of The Water Surface

26.多発事故
26. Multiple Accident

27.混乱
27. Confusion

28.小雨のストーリー
28. Story Of The Drizzle

29.ゼロのアクセス
29. Zero’s Access

30.新事実
30. New Facts

31.紗世子の結論
31. Sayoko’s Conclusion

32.炎の恐怖
32. Fear Of The Flames

33.不可解な出来事
33. Incomprehensible Incident

34.スゲボーダッシュ
34. Skateboard Dash

35.コナンの推理展開
35. Conan’s Deduction Development

36.走り出すコナン
36. Conan Runs Off

37.非常事態
37. State Of Emergency

38.即時退避
38. Prompt Shelter

39.少年探偵団ファンファーレ
39. Detective Boys Fanfare

40.走るコナンと安室
40. Conan And Amuro Run

41.事件の手口
41. Method Of The Case

42.チェイシング・ゼロ
42. Chasing Zero

43.自供
43. Confession

44.回想シーン
44. Flashback

45.正義への思い
45. Thoughts Of Justice

46.安室サスペンス
46. Amuro Suspense

47.運命の再突入
47. Reentry Of Destiny

48.境子の告白
48. Kyouko’s Confession

49.安室の回想
49. Amuro’s Recollection

50.激走ハイウェイ
50. Flat-Out-Run Highway

51.激走ハイウェイ2
51. Flat-Out-Run Highway 2

52.安室出動!
52. Amuro Going Out!

53.名探偵コナンメイン・テーマ(ゼロの執行人フルヴァージョン)
53. Detective Conan Main Theme (Zero The Enforcer Full Version)

54.平和の時
54. Time Of Peace


Concerning the titles, I can only repeat myself:
Valentin wrote:As I haven’t watched the movie, I’m not sure whether I got all the names right. Feel free to correct my translations if you spot a mistake.

Regarding the music itself, I think that the sound is different and familiar at the same time. As has become the standard, the keyboard instruments (played by Katsuo Ohno himself) set the tone; if you add synthesizers and some spacey special effects as well as strings in the background, you get the keynote. Nevertheless, the era of DA-DA-DA-DAM and omnipresent trumpets seems to be gone for good; every song is a unique creation, and many just don’t want to continue as you’d expect them to. The only downside, should there be one, is that the theme of the movie doesn’t allow the tunes to be very accessible; while I’m sure that they work great with the pictures, I have a hard time trying to imagine what universe-threatening over-the-top action could be associated with the melodies I listen to in isolation. I doubt that we’re going to hear much of this in the anime series.

I like it, though.


I've found the closing theme - single version, but no visuals from the movie to go with it.
https://youtu.be/AFIhH4jf0ys
It sounds like it's heavily influenced by Spanish music. You can hear canastas, trumpets, and guitars, similar to those used by flamenco and mariachi music.
Life is just a magical mystery.
Magical Mystery
User avatar

from "Phantom Thief Kid's Miracle Midair Walk"

Posts: 141

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Magical Mystery » April 13th, 2018, 1:12 am

In the video above you can see the regular cover, but here is the alternate DC cover.
Image
I meant to include this in the post, but forgot.
Life is just a magical mystery.
Spimer
Moderator
User avatar

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Posts: 1031

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Spimer » April 13th, 2018, 4:08 am

Reminder: post all synopses / reviews within spoiler tags.

Also, you can't post links to camrips of movie scenes. Any videos of that category found on this thread will be deleted.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Valentin
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Valentin » April 13th, 2018, 1:00 pm

For those interested in the music, I’ve uploaded a selection of ten songs from the new soundtrack to YouTube and created a playlist with them.

CrimsonGenius
Posts: 49

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby CrimsonGenius » April 14th, 2018, 11:16 am

Spoiler:
New CM [youtube]xh4ZQO8hcCg[/youtube]
My Translation
Amuro: When it comes to helping Ran-neechan, you're really determined,
Conan: Heh, you're one to talk! Do you have a girlfriend?
Amuro: I love.......
Conan: Find out the truth in the movie!
Answer to Conan's question is Amuro loves Japan! lol ;D :D
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!
User avatar
Posts: 580

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby kentasaiba » April 15th, 2018, 7:46 am

CrimsonGenius wrote:
Spoiler:
New CM [youtube]xh4ZQO8hcCg[/youtube]
My Translation
Amuro: When it comes to helping Ran-neechan, you're really determined,
Conan: Heh, you're one to talk! Do you have a girlfriend?
Amuro: I love.......
Conan: Find out the truth in the movie!
Answer to Conan's question is Amuro loves Japan! lol ;D :D

Ah, so Akai WILL be in the movie!
Image
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1455

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby k11chi » April 15th, 2018, 11:46 am

Valentin wrote:For those interested in the music, I’ve uploaded a selection of ten songs from the new soundtrack to YouTube and created a playlist with them.


Let's see...

The Main Theme is right there just below #21's for me that's crazy...
frankguo8
User avatar

Conan is love; Conan is life :P

Posts: 147

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby frankguo8 » April 16th, 2018, 5:40 am

Valentin wrote:For those interested in the music, I’ve uploaded a selection of ten songs from the new soundtrack to YouTube and created a playlist with them.



surprisingly this year's main theme is my favorite! thanks for the upload!


*but still searchs for a full album
Image
Magical Mystery
User avatar

from "Phantom Thief Kid's Miracle Midair Walk"

Posts: 141

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby Magical Mystery » April 19th, 2018, 7:07 pm

Well, we finally have the results of the first week numbers for the movie.

It debuted at #1 and earned over $12 Million in it's first week.

It beat out the new Crayon Shin-Chan movie and Pacific Rim Uprising - both of them debuting as well.

Here are the results on Box Office Mojo:
Japan Box Office - Box Office Mojo
Life is just a magical mystery.
VeneziaPaier
Posts: 8

Re: Detective Conan Movie 22 (2018) - Zero the Enforcer (ゼロの執行人) - Friday April 13

Postby VeneziaPaier » April 23rd, 2018, 6:56 am

Hello,

Does anyone Know if Haibara has any important scene in the movie 22 ??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests