Re: Mafia Round 73 - Mafia Win!

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Post Reply
User avatar
Stopwatch

Posts:
1360

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 2

Post by Stopwatch »

Votes
Spoiler:
Yuri (1) - blurf
Moon (2) - Yuri, cinna
cinna (1) - Meme
Kamite (1) - Moon
Henry (2) - Kleene, dumytru
The votes were tied so no one was lynched, but Henry (Araide) was poisoned. He left no will.

Night 3 Begins!
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
User avatar
cinnamoroll
Making the world a sweeter place :)

Posts:
2127

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by cinnamoroll »

D: Henraide D:
Image
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Image
Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Image
Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Image
Spoiler: PT <3
Image
Spoiler: Jeck's Frosty :3
Image
User avatar
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Posts:
2479

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

nuuu, henry D:
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
User avatar
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts:
4550
Contact:

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by MoonRaven »

Close call again... *wipes sweat*

Are you pals, suspecting me, eh?

No, Henry, my friend...
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 31 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 27.3.19

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Please write your wills people D:
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
User avatar
Stopwatch

Posts:
1360

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Stopwatch »

cinna (Yukiko-Satou) died. An officer was also suspended.

cinna's will
Spoiler:
Hi! Here's my lame will.
I'll probably update later, if I live enough to x_x


Image
Guess my disguise wasn't good enough....

My first ally... died N1.
When I decided I'd give Takagi a chance.... he was killed.

Been talking to Dumy, and recently came in contact with Yuri and Kamite.
But can't say for sure if they're evil or not.

Also, my actions failed N2, not sure if it's a good idea or not to share this :-\

You can do it town!! \o/

Day 2 stuff: So i'll vote Moon, and disguise as Satou.
Day 3 Begins!
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
User avatar
shinichi'sapprentice
I NEED SLLEP

Posts:
9194

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by shinichi'sapprentice »

*Takagink sobs*
Image
User avatar
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Posts:
662

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Raiden »

* rAigasa losses the appetite after the upsetting news and sets aside the curry rice on a table in the fancy Graveyard Restaurant™
Image
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

Image
Kamite
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts:
614

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Kamite »

Well there goes town
User avatar
dumytru

Posts:
967

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by dumytru »

Oh god.


(not in contact with Yuri, have I said that?)
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
User avatar
blurfbreg

Posts:
355

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by blurfbreg »

Not everyone's favourite actor! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

dumytru wrote:(not in contact with Yuri, have I said that?)
How exactly is this relevant..?
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
User avatar
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts:
4550
Contact:

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by MoonRaven »

Cinna! Nooo....
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 31 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 27.3.19

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
User avatar
dumytru

Posts:
967

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 3

Post by dumytru »

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
dumytru wrote:(not in contact with Yuri, have I said that?)
How exactly is this relevant..?
I was half-asleep when I read the will and thought cinna said "Dumy was in contact with Yuri".

Anyways, now that I'm half-awake, I'll go grab a coffee and start actually playing. Looks like we may have a lead :P .
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
User avatar
dumytru

Posts:
967

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 3

Post by dumytru »

DOUBLE POST WARNING!! :P

Ok, we're going to vote blurf this phase. Given my info and my ally's info, he's most likely BO.
It's not 100%, but it's the best we have. It'd be awesome if all townies voted him this phase, to make sure we don't tie up.

If you don't agree with him being a BO, please let me know (and why).
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Post Reply