Discussion Thread: Detective Conan Files 841-843

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
Aokochan

Re: Discussion Thread: Detective Conan Files 841-843

Post by Aokochan »

AICHAN wrote:
Spoiler:
It would be sooo nice if Amuro and Okiya appear to save them at the same time...this case has a lot of potential,so I really hope Gosho won't disappoint me again.
I have to say I was surprised to see that Conan was asking for Amuro's help...I guess he knows that Amuro isn't that bad...
It will be very hard to wait for the next file!
oh and Ai hitting Conan is priceless^^
Spoiler:
When does Conan call Amuro? And when does Ai hit Conan? in file 841?
Last edited by Aokochan on December 24th, 2012, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage
Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Aokochan wrote:
AICHAN wrote:
Spoiler:
It would be sooo nice if Amuro and Okiya appear to save them at the same time...this case has a lot of potential,so I really hope Gosho won't disappoint me again.
I have to say I was surprised to see that Conan was asking for Amuro's help...I guess he knows that Amuro isn't that bad...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It's in file 842,but it's not released yet...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
Aokochan

Post by Aokochan »

AICHAN wrote:
Aokochan wrote:
AICHAN wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It's in file 842,but it's not released yet...
Spoiler:
Ah! Thanks!!
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage
Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
Yuco-chan

Post by Yuco-chan »

Spoiler:
I'm confused...Is it normal that Haibara didn't panic AT ALL the moment Bourbon appeared? Conan was apparently more nervous than her LOL ^^ Shouldn't she 'sense' something?

So Amuro knows now where Agasa is living. This is interesting ;) Maybe he'll meet either Haibara or Okiya (or both) when he 'visits' the professor! Can't wait! \o/
Last edited by Yuco-chan on December 26th, 2012, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pmofmalasia

Post by Pmofmalasia »

Yuco-chan wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm confused...Is it normal that Haibara didn't panic AT ALL the moment Bourbon appeared? Conan was apparently more nervous than her LOL ^^ Shouldn't she 'sense' something?

So Amuro knows now where Agasa is living. This is interesting ;) Maybe he'll meet either Haibara or Okiya (or both) when he 'visits' the professor! Can't wait! \o/
Spoiler:
She does react, you can see in the bottom left panel that her hood is on and she's holding on to Conan.  It probably just wasn't as important to emphasize it, since we already know that he's Bourbon. - http://www.dctp.ws/Latest/Spoilers/V80-4Read/A7.html
3DS FC: 4983-5030-7788. Add me, Pokemon trainers!
Yuco-chan

Post by Yuco-chan »

Spoiler:
Ah I see. Well actually I've gotten used to seeing her freak out :P... I feel sorry for Conan's shoulder btw.
Last edited by Yuco-chan on December 28th, 2012, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pmofmalasia

Post by Pmofmalasia »

Yuco-chan wrote:
Spoiler:
Ah I see. Well actually I've gotten used to seeing her freak out :P... I feel sorry for Conan's shoulder btw.
Spoiler:
Hahaha I would not want to be on the receiving end of the Haibara death grip
Conan 48:69

Post by Conan 48:69 »

Why Conan calling greddy Agasa, not Okiya instead. He thinks Agasa is more trustworthy than Okiya, huh. Amuro and Azusa will be perfect couple after Amuro betrayed BO, right?

How dare the skinny delivery man ordering Bourbon, tired of living already? What a powerful Weapon of Mass Destruction from Amuro bursting skinny delivery man's intestines.

Conan never thanking Amuro saving him from bank robbery case, kidnapping case, medical treatment after being hit by tennis racket and current case which Amuro sacrificed his work pay from one whole day.
Welcome To DCTP Radio Show! From DJ Conan!
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar
BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Post by Chekhov MacGuffin »

This is a repeat from the spoiler cbox, but if anyone is wondering why Amuro is apparently crazy prepared enough to have a wind physics simulator that can model Beika City on his phone, I think that the Black Organization would have developed this app for Org snipers trying to account for crosswinds in Tokyo.
aly_angelflight
Get that squirrel!

Post by aly_angelflight »

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote: This is a repeat from the spoiler cbox, but if anyone is wondering why Amuro is apparently crazy prepared enough to have a wind physics simulator that can model Beika City on his phone, I think that the Black Organization would have developed this app for Org snipers trying to account for crosswinds in Tokyo.
...I thought he was just looking at a city map. :-X
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar
BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

aly_angelflight wrote:
Chekhov MacGuffin wrote: This is a repeat from the spoiler cbox, but if anyone is wondering why Amuro is apparently crazy prepared enough to have a wind physics simulator that can model Beika City on his phone, I think that the Black Organization would have developed this app for Org snipers trying to account for crosswinds in Tokyo.
...I thought he was just looking at a city map. :-X
He did mention a simulation, because otherwise I would have thought he just pulled up the weather and a map like you said.

The "Black Organization App Store" must be rather interesting. I wonder what other software options they have? I suppose some of the BO's software developers must work on these sorts of things. - should I add the Black Org app store development to Chek's theories?

Maybe Sonoci could shed some light on what sorts of apps the various BO have on their phones...
Last edited by Chekhov MacGuffin on May 13th, 2013, 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Their translator app can't be much good :P
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar
BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Stopwatch wrote: Their translator app can't be much good :P
Maybe it was good to start with, but then Vermouth tested it out. The programmers then had to "fix" it because "Americans" know English best?

On another note, Amuro saw Conan's working phone and told him to contact the police. If Conan had that earlier, he could have used it to contact the police instead of sending a cat with a message. If I were Amuro, I would have deduced that Conan had only just been given that phone to help him, and I would guess Prof Agasa sent it in a package since they were just outside his house.

Even if Haibara were out and the basement locked, having Amuro over to Agasa's would be bad because he would probably find Okiya's bugs. I sure hope Akai calls Conan and makes him explain what is going on.
Pmofmalasia

Post by Pmofmalasia »

Quick question, when Conan tells them that he wrote "Kudou" in for the address, he also says that only he could write the address "like that."  What does this mean?  Only he as Shinichi?  Or only he as Conan?  I'm assuming it has something to do with how one writes their own address in Japanese or something.

Anyway, I love Bourbon's face on the bottom right panel of page 15. xD
Nix
<3

Post by Nix »

Pmofmalasia wrote: Quick question, when Conan tells them that he wrote "Kudou" in for the address, he also says that only he could write the address "like that."  What does this mean?  Only he as Shinichi?  Or only he as Conan?  I'm assuming it has something to do with how one writes their own address in Japanese or something.

Anyway, I love Bourbon's face on the bottom right panel of page 15. xD
I was wondering about that too. Maybe as Conan, so it looks like a terrible childish writing, and Conan might be the only one who knows the address.  ???
3DS FC: 0688-5509-6235