The post a picture of yourself thread!

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
A.E.
Posts: 350

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby A.E. » May 17th, 2011, 12:19 am

Akonyl wrote:
AbEgho wrote:As soon as I saw it on Crunchyroll Pulse, I couldn't resist the thought of posting it on the forum in an attempt to harvest everyone's vital data. This thread came about the same way, too.

fixed that for you, you monster D:

I'm still not convinced about the idea that a made-up Zodiac sign list could imply more "devious"-ness than a thread where every one is supposed to post their pictures for others to pry on.

And I would prefer you capitalise "monster", if you don't mind.
red.orchid
User avatar
Posts: 1150

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby red.orchid » May 17th, 2011, 1:49 am

Abs. wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
red.orchid wrote:And where's yours, Mr.Conia?
it's around somewhere, might or might not be in this thread.
It's here: http://forums.dctp.ws/http://forum-vps. ... 62#p482662



T__T
Secret Santa 2015
Spoiler:
Image

Secret Santa 2016
Spoiler:
Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby Akonyl » May 17th, 2011, 10:14 am

AbEgho wrote:I'm still not convinced about the idea that a made-up Zodiac sign list could imply more "devious"-ness than a thread where every one is supposed to post their pictures for others to pry on.

And I would prefer you capitalise "monster", if you don't mind.

Because things like age, name, location (which ran mouri is currently taking care of: I see you two are in cahoots) are all pieces of info that people commonly input on websites, thus making their personal info that much easier to track down. Things like hair color etc that you could glean from a picture don't find their way onto websites as often, so clearly yours is the more devious one. Clearly.

And I would never give you the satisfaction, you monster D:

(I am, of course, just as serious as Abs was being in your topic (which is to say, not serious at all))
NightxBaroness

하ì

Posts: 81

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby NightxBaroness » May 17th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Abs. wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
red.orchid wrote:And where's yours, Mr.Conia?
it's around somewhere, might or might not be in this thread.
It's here: http://forums.dctp.ws/http://forum-vps. ... 62#p482662

HAHAHA You made my night Abs xD
That thread was so funny lol like, seriously??? lol funny people
☺/
/▌ Raise your hand if you love DC!
/ \

Image
Hoshi, tantei-chan
User avatar

Someone with the strength to cover our weaknesses

Posts: 311

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby Hoshi, tantei-chan » May 17th, 2011, 11:26 pm

NightxBaroness wrote:
Abs. wrote:
Akonyl wrote:[quote="red.orchid"]
And where's yours, Mr.Conia?
it's around somewhere, might or might not be in this thread.
It's here: http://forums.dctp.ws/http://forum-vps. ... 62#p482662

HAHAHA You made my night Abs xD
That thread was so funny lol like, seriously??? lol funny people
[/quote]

Totall agree with you nightxbaroness
Passing by
redangelran
User avatar

inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Posts: 1530

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby redangelran » May 17th, 2011, 11:41 pm

there has been n0 new face... :/
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
A.E.
Posts: 350

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby A.E. » May 17th, 2011, 11:53 pm

Akonyl wrote:
AbEgho wrote:I'm still not convinced about the idea that a made-up Zodiac sign list could imply more "devious"-ness than a thread where every one is supposed to post their pictures for others to pry on.

And I would prefer you capitalise "monster", if you don't mind.

Because things like age, name, location (which ran mouri is currently taking care of: I see you two are in cahoots) are all pieces of info that people commonly input on websites, thus making their personal info that much easier to track down. Things like hair color etc that you could glean from a picture don't find their way onto websites as often, so clearly yours is the more devious one. Clearly.

And I would never give you the satisfaction, you monster D:

(I am, of course, just as serious as Abs was being in your topic (which is to say, not serious at all))

I'm really trying hard to keep this conversation running as conspicuously serious as possible.
You seem to have indulged yourself in much knowledge towards what pertains to ran mouri's thread; call it a hunch, but, presumably, you have acquired much knowledge about said thread, which, suspiciously enough, qualifies you as sub rosa conspirator, while cowardly insinuating both ran's and my involvement in such unlawful misconduct.
JohnTitor
Posts: 311

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby JohnTitor » May 18th, 2011, 12:03 am

AbEgho wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
AbEgho wrote:I'm still not convinced about the idea that a made-up Zodiac sign list could imply more "devious"-ness than a thread where every one is supposed to post their pictures for others to pry on.

And I would prefer you capitalise "monster", if you don't mind.

Because things like age, name, location (which ran mouri is currently taking care of: I see you two are in cahoots) are all pieces of info that people commonly input on websites, thus making their personal info that much easier to track down. Things like hair color etc that you could glean from a picture don't find their way onto websites as often, so clearly yours is the more devious one. Clearly.

And I would never give you the satisfaction, you monster D:

(I am, of course, just as serious as Abs was being in your topic (which is to say, not serious at all))

I'm really trying hard to keep this conversation running as conspicuously serious as possible.
You seem to have indulged yourself in much knowledge towards what pertains to ran mouri's thread; call it a hunch, but, presumably, you have acquired much knowledge about said thread, which, suspiciously enough, qualifies you as sub rosa conspirator, while cowardly insinuating both ran's and my involvement in such unlawful misconduct.


Dude(s). Can't you just talk in a language that we humble villagers could understand.
redangelran
User avatar

inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Posts: 1530

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby redangelran » May 18th, 2011, 6:24 am

Akonyl wrote:
AbEgho wrote:I'm still not convinced about the idea that a made-up Zodiac sign list could imply more "devious"-ness than a thread where every one is supposed to post their pictures for others to pry on.

And I would prefer you capitalise "monster", if you don't mind.

Because things like age, name, location (which ran mouri is currently taking care of: I see you two are in cahoots) are all pieces of info that people commonly input on websites, thus making their personal info that much easier to track down. Things like hair color etc that you could glean from a picture don't find their way onto websites as often, so clearly yours is the more devious one. Clearly.

And I would never give you the satisfaction, you monster D:

(I am, of course, just as serious as Abs was being in your topic (which is to say, not serious at all))


hey! how come abegho and i are conspirators...? i don't see anything wrong with my topic...T_T
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby Akonyl » May 18th, 2011, 10:00 am

JohnTitor wrote:Dude(s). Can't you just talk in a language that we humble villagers could understand.

Hey now, I'm speakin pretty normally, you should only be blaming abegho D:

ran mouri wrote:hey! how come abegho and i are conspirators...? i don't see anything wrong with my topic...T_T

I'm on to you!
mangaluva
User avatar

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Posts: 5246

Contact:

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby mangaluva » June 26th, 2011, 7:42 pm

I'm going to get back to ontopicness because I freaking love this photo. GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
ShiraKiryuu
User avatar
Posts: 3044

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby ShiraKiryuu » June 26th, 2011, 7:45 pm

mangaluva wrote:I'm going to get back to ontopicness because I freaking love this photo. GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

You're that kid on the far right wearing a white T-shirt.
Image
Image
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero
Posts: 3265

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby Abs. » June 26th, 2011, 7:49 pm

mangaluva wrote:I'm going to get back to ontopicness because I freaking love this photo. GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I dunno, you all look the same to me, natch.
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Commi-Ninja
User avatar
Posts: 1583

Re: The post a picture of yourself thread!

Postby Commi-Ninja » June 26th, 2011, 7:58 pm

mangaluva wrote:I'm going to get back to ontopicness because I freaking love this photo. GUESS WHICH ONE IS ME.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
She's definitely the one in the front row, center.
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 17 guests