Mafia - Round 11 (Game Over: BO Wins)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Re: Mafia - Round 11 (Game Over: BO Wins)

Post by Yurikochan »

Detective Tommy wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote: No, I'm trying to figure out Kain's role. Since she wasn't Hakuba, then you had to have tried to interrogate Commi (Makoto).
I interrogated Holmes. So he is probably Hakuba.
I have no idea what Kain's role is.

I'm thinking she's an investigator, maybe an investigator and interrogator.

She can't be DB, Sherry, Ran, Makoto, Heiji, Agasa, Sonoko, Yumi, Takagi, Hakuba... any other eliminations? I'm so tired.
An FBI agent?
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

Detective Tommy wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote:
pofa wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote: Wrong thread, Tommy. :P
Now he knows how I felt.
Well, apparently he put it here and on the Deathnote Mafia thread just to get his point across, whereas you actually made a mistake. (I'm guessing you hit "Reply to All" instead of "Quote"?)
Probably. LOL.

All of you shall die a painful death.
@Ctu, shush and make me a sandwich.
Don't hurt CTU she helped me get out of hell :(
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Detective Tommy

Post by Detective Tommy »

Yurikochan wrote:
Detective Tommy wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote: No, I'm trying to figure out Kain's role. Since she wasn't Hakuba, then you had to have tried to interrogate Commi (Makoto).
I interrogated Holmes. So he is probably Hakuba.
I have no idea what Kain's role is.

I'm thinking she's an investigator, maybe an investigator and interrogator.

She can't be DB, Sherry, Ran, Makoto, Heiji, Agasa, Sonoko, Yumi, Takagi, Hakuba... any other eliminations? I'm so tired.
An FBI agent?
Possibly. She wasn't very active in this game. Maybe James, Jodie or Camel?

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Re: Mafia - Round 11 (Game Post Part One)

Post by Abs. »

GAME POST PART ONE:

COMMANDMENTS OF MAFIA

1.  Thou shalt not form alliances before knowing roles.
2.  Thou shalt not insult and swear at other players no matter how passions flare.
3.  Thou shalt not be a xponheinous pervert.
4.  Thou shalt not talk at all about the game (no matter how small a difference you think it'll make) after death.

What else?

Stay tuned for Kain's role in Part Two!
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Detective Tommy

GM: ???

Players:
1. Detective Tommy

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

Can I say what Phoenix said now, since game is over, oh great Harem leader, Abs? *bows and does harem girl dance disguised as Akai*

Detective Tommy

Abs. wrote: GAME POST PART ONE:

COMMANDMENTS OF MAFIA

2.  Thou shalt not insult and swear at other players no matter how passions flare.
Do I go to hell for breaking this rule? **** *** *** ****** ******* ****** ***** ***.
-5 minutes later-

Guess not :D

I love these emoticons. They're so fun to post ;P

Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

Yurikochan wrote: Can I say what Phoenix said now, since game is over, oh great Harem leader, Abs? *bows and does harem girl dance disguised as Akai*
*distracted*

What?  Yeah whatever
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

To those who wanted to know: He pretty much said the town was gonna lose this one. That's it.

:D

Tommy: do you have a dancing monkey/onion?

pofa
Community Savior
Armchair sorcerey

Post by pofa »

@Tommy's Death Note: I didn't deceive "everyone" into turning on you. Just Holmes. D: I deserve a reduced sentence!

@Phoenix: Something like that. :P
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

pofa wrote: @Tommy's Death Note: I didn't deceive "everyone" into turning on you. Just Holmes. D: I deserve a reduced sentence!

@Phoenix: Something like that. :P
You all got the same thing though. I think Kleene's should have been worse. Well she did get paraded over and blew up by Haibara too.

PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

Yurikochan wrote: To those who wanted to know: She pretty much said the town was gonna lose this one. That's it.
Yeah that. Actually what I said was "I predict BO will win."

Players:
1. Detective Tommy
2. PhoenixTears

Also: Am I the only one that was actually kind of amused that we got so thoroughly deceived by Kleene? Like I said before, good job, Kleene!
Last edited by PT on July 24th, 2010, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Detective Tommy

Yurikochan wrote: To those who wanted to know: He pretty much said the town was gonna lose this one. That's it.

:D

Tommy: do you have a dancing monkey/onion?
Eh, yeah.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

PhoenixTears wrote:
Yurikochan wrote: To those who wanted to know: She pretty much said the town was gonna lose this one. That's it.
Yeah that. Actually what I said was "I predict BO will win."

Players:
1. Detective Tommy
2. PhoenixTears
3. Yurikochan

Detective Tommy

conia wrote:
Detective Tommy wrote: I posted a video that shows it was NOT edit or changed.
Yet still, nobody trust me? Has everyone ignored the fact that I helped get the only 2 BO we lynched?

I do concentrate on the deducting part. But people always say I'm lying? What is the point in telling anyone my deductions?

Will you tell us after the game is over? I wonder what you have to say.
Mochiron! :)
OKAY, WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY CONIA?