The (mis)Adventures of Lenk
For those who are familiar with minimafia rounds, this round will be an all-random APTX round. The difference between forum mafia here and all-random APTX round include:
- Everyone, including non-BO, can use APTX and have an infinite number of uses.
- APTX is not a crime. Even if you manage to successfully kill someone with APTX, you cannot be arrested for it. Please feel free to use them every day.
- The BO members are not known to one another.
- Each BO can only win by removing all other players from the game, while the town wins by removing all BO from the game.
- The BO will still cycle kills, but selected randomly by the GM. Once a BO has killed, they have a smaller (but not zero) chance of being picked for a kill until all the other BO have killed.
1. Link - Haibara - Lynched D3.
2. Kamite - Numabuchi - APTXed D4.
3. Abs. - Kid-Amuro - Killed N4
4. Memesu - Megure
5. MoonRaven - Akemi - Lynched D1.
6. Yurikochan - Yukiko - Killed N2.
7. Kleene Onigiri - Anokata-Naeko - Arrested D1.
8. blurfbreg - Kobayashi - Vengeanced D4.
9. Paix672 - Irish - Killed N3.
10. Raiden - Kusuda - Lynched D4.
11. Henry Gordan - Ayumi
12. Conia - Kuroda - Killed N1.
13. cinnamoroll - Kazami
Prep Phase begins at 21:00 PST on January 17, 2020. Click the link to see how that applies to you.
NOTE: Phase changes for this round will be 48 hrs. 46 hrs to submit actions, with a 2-hour stand-by phase. During the 2 hrs stand-by NO ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Only wills can be updated.
Phase change will be at (21:00 PST) every OTHER day unless something comes up (I'll try to let you know in advance). Actions are due two hours before phase change (19:00 PST). Anything submitted after that time will not be counted.
Important Notes: read before you sign up!
- Make sure you're available to/plan to actually play the game! Do not join if you do not intend to play the game. If you sign up to play, you are expected to send in actions, vote, etc.
- Role-handoffs (for Friends/Lovers only)! If you intend to let another player handle your actions, you must inform the GM. You can let the GM know if it's for only that phase or blanket permission for the duration of the game (which can be revoked any time you choose). If you don't mention it, it will be treated for that phase only. In which you have to send another PM giving permission again. Town members who are not part of a group may not hand their role off to another player.
- Failure to send a PM to the GM of whether voting or abstaining during day phase, means that a random vote will be sent in your place instead. With the use of the APTX, the GM doubts players will simply choose not to do anything during the day phase.
Remember guys, everyone's actions affects everyone else in this game!
Map credits go to u/OmegaWolf86 on reddit.