DCTP Family Chart

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Post Reply
User avatar
Raifuujin
What should I do next....

Posts:
503
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Raifuujin »

* Raifuujin starts making a new list

- Stopwatch and Trickster are twins (and both are Conia and Yurikochan's children)
- StrawberryLulzJam might have kids, but since names are unknown, I don't think anyone can be added yet
- Yuri Iwamoto is adopting MoonRaven and possibly RoboG55 (exact relation not yet specified)

People expressing interest in being adopted: Kamite, Aquahorse
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Raifuujin wrote:* Raifuujin starts making a new list

- Stopwatch and Trickster are twins (and both are Conia and Yurikochan's children)
- StrawberryLulzJam might have kids, but since names are unknown, I don't think anyone can be added yet
- Yuri Iwamoto is adopting MoonRaven and possibly RoboG55 (exact relation not yet specified)

People expressing interest in being adopted: Kamite, Aquahorse
Kamite's my bro pall.
idk, maybe it's time me and toast got kids, even though he's never here XD (and I should have seven of them with my ex-hub code/heiji roaming around in the cbox...)
otherwise younger siblings always works :v

also, co, you are now my cousin twice removed >83
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
User avatar
RoboG55
Akai family... so cool....

Posts:
1509
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by RoboG55 »

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
*Quickly raises hand* Iwamoto-san, if Moon-kun is going I'm coming too.
Just trying to stay afloat in the hell that is life..
User avatar
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts:
4550
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by MoonRaven »

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
Yuri-chan!!! *hugs*

oh, and robo: I'm a girl.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 31 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 27.3.19

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
User avatar
RoboG55
Akai family... so cool....

Posts:
1509
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by RoboG55 »

MoonRaven wrote:
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
Yuri-chan!!! *hugs*

oh, and robo: I'm a girl.
I was quite aware. And I am too!!! :D *hugs* (I love hugging people irl!!!)
Just trying to stay afloat in the hell that is life..
User avatar
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts:
4550
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by MoonRaven »

RoboG55 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
Yuri-chan!!! *hugs*

oh, and robo: I'm a girl.
I was quite aware. And I am too!!! :D *hugs* (I love hugging people irl!!!)
oh... I thought because you called me "-kun"... Oh well... *hugs*
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 31 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 27.3.19

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
User avatar
RoboG55
Akai family... so cool....

Posts:
1509
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by RoboG55 »

MoonRaven wrote:
RoboG55 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
Yuri-chan!!! *hugs*

oh, and robo: I'm a girl.
I was quite aware. And I am too!!! :D *hugs* (I love hugging people irl!!!)
oh... I thought because you called me "-kun"... Oh well... *hugs*
Hmmm... what should I call you by then?
Just trying to stay afloat in the hell that is life..
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Megure always says Ran-kun, I think it's an acceptable suffix :3
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
User avatar
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Posts:
2479

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Raifuujin wrote:*appears*

The chart isn't that intimidating. Just imagine if it actually had all of the DCTP members. ::)
Don't give people strange ideas! D:
Kamite wrote:Where am I in this kleene? :P
Probably in the "Adoption Hexagon" XD
Aquahorse wrote:And I?? ;)
Also Adoption Hexagon? XD
Conan324 wrote:
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:many are. Adopt each other?

I am adopted by the sister of my sister... talk about confusion.
Remember KL? Fellow Whovian here *waves*

Anyway, I'll steal moonie :3, Robo can join in?
Seems Aqua knows who should adopt 'em.
What a sad state of affairs, I quit this thread for its sicking and disturbing way of using the word adoption.
Let's put Conan324 up as the "Grumpy Uncle" :D Related to everybody in some way I guess?


@Yuri and Co:
Yuri is banned from adopting! We don't want a secound KaitoLady! *flees*

Just kidding :x But if Yuri adopts everyone (again), she'll really turn into KaitoLady :x
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
User avatar
Stopwatch

Posts:
1360

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Stopwatch »

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:Megure always says Ran-kun, I think it's an acceptable suffix :3
Idk. I think him calling her "Ran-chan" would be sort of creepy :V, and he's known her for ages due to Kogorou so not sure if "Ran-san" would work either.

(Maybe someone with actual knowledge of honorifics could explain? ^^;)
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Kleene Onigiri wrote: Yuri is banned from adopting! We don't want a secound KaitoLady! *flees*

Just kidding :x But if Yuri adopts everyone (again), she'll really turn into KaitoLady :x
I don't adopt everyone D:
KL does.... I just wanted to adopt robo and moonie :(
also, I refuse to accept KL as my mum still <_<
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
User avatar
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts:
3368
Contact:

DCTP Family Chart

Post by Jecka »

"-Kun" can be used by older men to younger girls (I think there has to be a certain age gap)

I've seen people late teens/early 20's use it in anime so I'm not sure :V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Image
User avatar
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts:
4550
Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by MoonRaven »

Yea, but the thing is that when it's used among people about the same age, it mostly refers to boys. So I kinda assumed that robo had gotten my gender wrong... Oh well...
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 31 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 27.3.19

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
User avatar
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Posts:
3368

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Kaito Lady »

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote: Yuri is banned from adopting! We don't want a secound KaitoLady! *flees*

Just kidding :x But if Yuri adopts everyone (again), she'll really turn into KaitoLady :x
I don't adopt everyone D:
KL does.... I just wanted to adopt robo and moonie :(
also, I refuse to accept KL as my mum still <_<
*sad violin music plays in the background*
:'(


Oi! kleene! D:
I haven't nearly adopted as much as conia and yuriko have! D:
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Posts:
2525

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Kaito Lady wrote:
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote: Yuri is banned from adopting! We don't want a secound KaitoLady! *flees*

Just kidding :x But if Yuri adopts everyone (again), she'll really turn into KaitoLady :x
I don't adopt everyone D:
KL does.... I just wanted to adopt robo and moonie :(
also, I refuse to accept KL as my mum still <_<
*sad violin music plays in the background*
:'(


Oi! kleene! D:
I haven't nearly adopted as much as conia and yuriko have! D:
that is very true
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Post Reply