What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
FireJC

Re: What's on your mind?

Post by FireJC »

Those ants in my kitchen will make me insane... They appeared there a week ago or so. This morning I've noticed that my box with cornflakes is full of them! It's disgusting, I can't stand it anymore. I've read the article about how to get rid of those insects. But almost all the remedies are chemical and I don't know will it be safe to use it in the kitchen. Already bought a jar of kerosene, hope ants will be gone after it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

Well, for the first time I'm about to fail a class in college.
Spoiler:
It's insane: this is a 100 level class (that is, a course that's supposed to be for beginners) and yet everyone in there is like some kind of drawing expert, whereas I have absolutely zero artistic ability. The teacher grades on a 7 point grading scale and so far the only grades he's awarded me have been Cs. I am dead serious: of the three assignments graded so far, he's given me a lower grade each time. Even on the third one, where I tried the hardest and showed the most improvement. I just flat out have no reason to care at this point.
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Swagnarok wrote:Well, for the first time I'm about to fail a class in college.
Spoiler:
It's insane: this is a 100 level class (that is, a course that's supposed to be for beginners) and yet everyone in there is like some kind of drawing expert, whereas I have absolutely zero artistic ability. The teacher grades on a 7 point grading scale and so far the only grades he's awarded me have been Cs. I am dead serious: of the three assignments graded so far, he's given me a lower grade each time. Even on the third one, where I tried the hardest and showed the most improvement. I just flat out have no reason to care at this point.
I've learnt the most from failing a class. Don't worry too much about it. Just do what you can.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

100 years ago today, some men came together and agreed that they really ought to stop squabbling.
Thunderbolt_47

Post by Thunderbolt_47 »

My research, of course... Going for a master's degree in economics is fun, right now I'm reading lots of articles about the habits of Russian real estate buyers and investors, and that kind of stuff doesn't get out of my mind anymore.
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

Okay, I'll just come on out and say it: "Timeline" is quite possibly the best sounding DC Opening of the 2010s decade.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

I kind of agree.

I simultaneously think it's way more generic than the guitar hints it could be.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

dumytru

Post by dumytru »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whldChqCsYk
Just finished this, it was such a great movie. ;D
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Man, I need to work on that thing. The thing to work on! Yes, that thing!

Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

This season of the year we Americans celebrate a time-honored tradition where on Thursday we give thanks for all that we have and then on Friday we trample each other over a TV set that's 20% off.
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

Whelp, reasonably sure that I just finished college. Started in Fall 2015 and as of today I'm done with my last final for my senior semester.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Why does Youtube continually recommend me to watch Pink Panther movies? For no reason.

Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

kkslider5552000 wrote:Why does Youtube continually recommend me to watch Pink Panther movies? For no reason.
It keeps recommending me the live action avatar :V
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:Why does Youtube continually recommend me to watch Pink Panther movies? For no reason.
It keeps recommending me the live action avatar :V
does youtube hate you?