Sad East Kingdom

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.

How are you guys doing so far?

Great! Never better; my knife's been red ever since.
10
26%
Restored normality. Nothing exceptional is happening but it's okay.
11
28%
Quite stale. Drats. I need fluctuations.
6
15%
Bored! Extremely bored! I wanna die.
12
31%
 
Total votes: 39
KainTheVampire
User avatar

*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Posts: 1050

Contact:

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby KainTheVampire » November 29th, 2014, 9:53 am

KainTheVampire wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote:..... ......... ...... Dear god, why don't you kill the poor kitten while you're at it? :| Captain Neko? Really?

Its supposed to be a joke :P

Though I still think simply Neko would be an awesome name

Name it Neko then, but for gods sake, please don't name it Captain :|



Kaito Lady wrote:*wonders what happened with kain*

?
Image
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
Memesu
User avatar
Posts: 1083

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Memesu » November 29th, 2014, 9:57 am

Toby, Oliver, Oscar, Ash...
*Frantically looks for possible names*


Well, Captain alone would be good too :x
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3368

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Kaito Lady » November 29th, 2014, 10:22 am

KainTheVampire wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote:..... ......... ...... Dear god, why don't you kill the poor kitten while you're at it? :| Captain Neko? Really?

Its supposed to be a joke :P

Though I still think simply Neko would be an awesome name

Name it Neko then, but for gods sake, please don't name it Captain :|

:P

KainTheVampire wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:*wonders what happened with kain*

?
[/quote]
you didn't answer my last PM :P
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Jecka » November 29th, 2014, 11:23 am

Captain's a bad name?

Inb4 Taii
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Memesu
User avatar
Posts: 1083

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Memesu » November 29th, 2014, 11:44 am

Not really. Taii?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3368

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Kaito Lady » November 29th, 2014, 11:57 am

Memesu wrote:Not really. Taii?

^ Taii?



I was also thinking that if he's black or has blak patches I could name him Kuro, though at the moment I have no idea what color he'll be
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2525

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » November 29th, 2014, 12:06 pm

KainTheVampire wrote:
Memesu wrote:He likes bowls, I see.
<3333


*Revives KL*

He likes small places in generals, he's a fan of boxes as well :P

He's the box ghost from Danny Phantom!
I'd suggest names like Ghost, Danny or Phantom(/Fanton) just to match that :P
Alternatives would be Ryuu (dragon spirit) or Rei (spirit)
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Sad East Kingdom

Postby Jecka » November 29th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Ahh people haven't been keeping up with the series. Taii is a cat who goes to the café. Taii means "captain" :P

XD Yuri
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3368

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Kaito Lady » November 29th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote:
Memesu wrote:He likes bowls, I see.
<3333


*Revives KL*

He likes small places in generals, he's a fan of boxes as well :P

He's the box ghost from Danny Phantom!
I'd suggest names like Ghost, Danny or Phantom(/Fanton) just to match that :P
Alternatives would be Ryuu (dragon spirit) or Rei (spirit)

I'm actually looking for names for a cat I'll be getting soon, not the cat kain posted pics of :-X

Jecka wrote:Ahh people haven't been keeping up with the series. Taii is a cat who goes to the café. Taii means "captain" :P

XD Yuri

oooh, sounds nice
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Memesu
User avatar
Posts: 1083

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Memesu » November 29th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Oh right, that thing.

Does the name have to be japanese, KL?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2525

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » November 29th, 2014, 12:23 pm

Kaito Lady wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote:
Memesu wrote:He likes bowls, I see.
<3333


*Revives KL*

He likes small places in generals, he's a fan of boxes as well :P

He's the box ghost from Danny Phantom!
I'd suggest names like Ghost, Danny or Phantom(/Fanton) just to match that :P
Alternatives would be Ryuu (dragon spirit) or Rei (spirit)

I'm actually looking for names for a cat I'll be getting soon, not the cat kain posted pics of :-X


I'm still sure he likes small spaces :P
You know what the kitten is like tho?
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
KainTheVampire
User avatar

*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Posts: 1050

Contact:

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby KainTheVampire » November 29th, 2014, 12:38 pm

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
KainTheVampire wrote:
Memesu wrote:He likes bowls, I see.
<3333


*Revives KL*

He likes small places in generals, he's a fan of boxes as well :P

He's the box ghost from Danny Phantom!
I'd suggest names like Ghost, Danny or Phantom(/Fanton) just to match that :P
Alternatives would be Ryuu (dragon spirit) or Rei (spirit)

If you're hinting to Danny Phantom it'd Be Fenton, not Fanton :P
Image
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3368

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Kaito Lady » November 29th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Memesu wrote:Oh right, that thing.

Does the name have to be japanese, KL?

I would prefer it, though I generally only want an unique name, a name that no other nearby cat would have.

And as for how he is, I don't know yet, but I'll be knowing next week when I meet him <3
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Memesu
User avatar
Posts: 1083

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Memesu » November 29th, 2014, 1:16 pm

Unique, huh...

How about Jun, Ken or Nao? I did not use google to find these, nope.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3368

Re: Sad East Kingdom

Postby Kaito Lady » November 29th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Memesu wrote:Unique, huh...

How about Jun, Ken or Nao? I did not use google to find these, nope.

First time I read that as Neo XD
Though it would be an awesome name.... ::)
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests