Today's Bad Stories !

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
darkest absol

Re: Today's Bad Stories !

Post by darkest absol »

My ISP apparently wants to help push for some sort of 'internet blacklist' to stop piracy. Given what's going on Stateside with net neutrality, I'm a bit worried about this.
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2014 (Thanks, Fujiwara!)
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2015 (Thanks, Raiden!)
Spoiler: A surprise Christmas gift from cinnamoroll
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

darkest absol wrote:My ISP apparently wants to help push for some sort of 'internet blacklist' to stop piracy. Given what's going on Stateside with net neutrality, I'm a bit worried about this.
I don't know much about this, but ISPs can't really do that on their own. They need the government to side with them, and there's also the net neutrality law which should stop them from doing crazy stuff.
I wouldn't worry too much, really. Unless they actually change the law, there isn't much the ISPs can do.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

My eyesight got worse than last year. Didn't think it would, I'm already practically blind (nearsighted ever since I was 12). :( The doctor recommended that I start wearing contacts but I think I'm too clumsy and absentminded for those.
FireJC

Post by FireJC »

I've read today that plastic toothbrushes are harmful because of the toxins they contain... It really matters to me because I had to wear braces for over three years to make my teeth healthy! And now I've found out that the ordinary toothbrush contains harmful plastic by-products and even crude oil... I have ordered a bamboo toothbrush as the alternative to the plastic one. It's sad there that those brushes are totally organic. Can't wait till I receive it.