Today's Bad Stories !

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Re: Today's Bad Stories !

Post by Kaito Lady »

What I do when I have writer's block is reading fanfics, I normally search for the extra long fanfics that takes you days to finish, sometimes I spend ages busy with that and by the time I come back to my fanfic I have a brand new(or at least somewhat changed) perspective on more than one thing
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
darkest absol

Post by darkest absol »

I think my grandma had another mini-stroke. She was leaning to the right in her wheelchair when me and my mom went to visit her today, and she wouldn't talk much. :(
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2014 (Thanks, Fujiwara!)
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2015 (Thanks, Raiden!)
Spoiler: A surprise Christmas gift from cinnamoroll
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

darkest absol wrote:I think my grandma had another mini-stroke. She was leaning to the right in her wheelchair when me and my mom went to visit her today, and she wouldn't talk much. :(
*Hugs* Sorry to hear, hope she'll be alright. :(

For me, I just found out my great-aunt died today. ;_____;

I mean, she was getting up there in age with a full life and 89 years behind her, but she didn't show any signs of any illness whatsoever so it came more or less as a shock for all of us when we got the news.
The last time I saw her was last year at Christmas. Still can't believe she's gone. She will be sorely missed. :'(
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

*hugs DA and Rai* :(
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
darkest absol

Post by darkest absol »

Raiden wrote:
darkest absol wrote:I think my grandma had another mini-stroke. She was leaning to the right in her wheelchair when me and my mom went to visit her today, and she wouldn't talk much. :(
*Hugs* Sorry to hear, hope she'll be alright. :(

For me, I just found out my great-aunt died today. ;_____;

I mean, she was getting up there in age with a full life and 89 years behind her, but she didn't show any signs of any illness whatsoever so it came more or less as a shock for all of us when we got the news.
The last time I saw her was last year at Christmas. Still can't believe she's gone. She will be sorely missed. :'(
*Offers hugs back*
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

*Hugs DA and Raiden as well*

So, My cousin did something sorta dumb yesterday. Apparently he, for what ever reason, took off his jacket and put it over the handle bars of his bike (because he couldn't carry it). The jacket got caught in the front wheel and he hit his head on the black top and they went to the hospital. So far he's fine, but still it's worse than when I fell around his...age. Damn History has a jerky way of repeating itself.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

*hugs everyone* :(
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

I have been telling Flatmate Jr for eleven hyping months to stop leaving her damn knives on the edge of the kitchen counters and to really not leave them on the counter on top of the washing machine because it shakes a lot and somebody's going to get a knife in the foot

Anyway guess who got a knife in the foot yesterday because that lazy piece of shit doesn't know how to put a damn knife away

It me

(Thankfully it's not a deep cut but it's inside the crease of my ankle so when I walk it HURTS LIKE A BITCH)

Oh, and then she had the gall to lie to my face about it, first claiming that the knife isn't hers (I know for a fact that it is) and that I never told her not to leave knives on the counter, which I have been doing for, let me reiterate, ELEVEN hyping MONTHS.

She didn't even apologize. If I don't appear online for a while, it means I'm in jail for going Cell Block Tango on her ass. She has it comin', she only has herself to blame...
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

mangaluva wrote:I have been telling Flatmate Jr for eleven hyping months to stop leaving her damn knives on the edge of the kitchen counters and to really not leave them on the counter on top of the washing machine because it shakes a lot and somebody's going to get a knife in the foot

Anyway guess who got a knife in the foot yesterday because that lazy piece of shit doesn't know how to put a damn knife away

It me

(Thankfully it's not a deep cut but it's inside the crease of my ankle so when I walk it HURTS LIKE A BITCH)

Oh, and then she had the gall to lie to my face about it, first claiming that the knife isn't hers (I know for a fact that it is) and that I never told her not to leave knives on the counter, which I have been doing for, let me reiterate, ELEVEN hyping MONTHS.

She didn't even apologize. If I don't appear online for a while, it means I'm in jail for going Cell Block Tango on her ass. She has it comin', she only has herself to blame...
Holy crap, that's awful. Please, for the sake of humanity...ruin this person's life.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

darkest absol

Post by darkest absol »

I think my grandma's situation is getting to me...last night I had a dream where I found out that she died. Good thing it was a dream. For context, she has dementia and is in a care home.
KainTheVampire
*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Post by KainTheVampire »

I've been away for the weekend and I knew I was low on toilet paper but I completely forgot it when I came home :x Noticed a few hours ago that I used the last of it and I wouldn't have made it to the store even if I had enough money to buy some :x So I tried to go to the woman across the hall to get some but she wasn't home, I guess she was at work
I managed to get hold of our dog sitter who gave me a roll :) But I was REALLY worried there for awhile :x
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

So my grandma went into surgery to have a cancerous ovary removed. It was over in an hour, and apparently went perfectly. Great!

Except when she woke up, she was having some kind of reaction to her pain medication that the doctors told us is apparently fairly common in elderly patients, giving her Alzheimer's-like behaviour; she keeps panicking because she doesn't know where she is, often doesn't recognize my cousins and has been getting belligerent towards her nurses because she doesn't trust them. Apparently sometimes these symptoms abate and sometimes they don't, and either way it's absolutely killing my mum because she's on the opposite side of the planet from all this and has already flown out to be with Grandma and Grandpa twice in the past year and simply can't afford another trip.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

mangaluva wrote:So my grandma went into surgery to have a cancerous ovary removed. It was over in an hour, and apparently went perfectly. Great!

Except when she woke up, she was having some kind of reaction to her pain medication that the doctors told us is apparently fairly common in elderly patients, giving her Alzheimer's-like behaviour; she keeps panicking because she doesn't know where she is, often doesn't recognize my cousins and has been getting belligerent towards her nurses because she doesn't trust them. Apparently sometimes these symptoms abate and sometimes they don't, and either way it's absolutely killing my mum because she's on the opposite side of the planet from all this and has already flown out to be with Grandma and Grandpa twice in the past year and simply can't afford another trip.
I'm sorry. :(

That just seems really unfair at that point.

mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

It keeps being one step forwards, two steps back with Grandma and Grandpa... My aunt's wearing herself to the bone trying to take care of them, mum's worn out her savings going out when she can, and the whole time both of them are getting steadily angrier at my uncle because he lives five states away and he still gets out to help less often than my mum does. And the worst part is that we all just know that at this time of their life, getting completely better is just not going to happen...
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

well my leg is in pain and moving is a terrible idea today