What video games are you currently playing?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: What video games are you currently playing?

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Henry Gordan wrote:I played Dark Souls for the first time. And gotta say I love it! And my friend said that I died less than average.
Dark Souls is amazing, I need to get back to it.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

And I need pc to play it. Damm our pc hasn't got any games after we reinstalled windows.
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Henry Gordan wrote:And I need pc to play it. Damm our pc hasn't got any games after we reinstalled windows.
Outside of the Orange Box around when it came out, I don't think I've bought a PC game in a decade. I usually just played freeware games or hope the next free thing on Steam or GOG can play well on my laptop (it can't play Payday 1 well on low settings...)
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

I know that feeling. And what's more frustrating is that I know I won't have laptop before next year as I get back to civilian life. All those great games waiting for me.

And oh yeah PC THE MASTER RACE.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

I'm trying to get "creator" on all the lives on Fantasy Life :D
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Cider
Community Evil Overlord

Post by Cider »

We finally finished The order 1886 last bit. Whoever told you that game was short was probably shitting you. Yeah, it is in no way a short, incomplete game or whatever. In fact, it was the most beautiful game knightus and i have seen, and it took us 3 nights to finish it. Not short at all. We liked the gunplay a lot, but I know knightus was frustrated with the stealth sequences. Kinda sucks you don't get detective mode in this game. Either way, great experience.
We started the final Fantasy xv demo last night, too, but didn't get far into it. Not sure if we're gonna get bloodborne tomorrow. I'm not a dark souls kinda person, but it feels like I'm the only ps4 owner not interested in bloodborne. Hmmm
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I'm currently playing Deadpool (PS3) :D, I just finished Chapter 04: Genosha :).
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I'm currently playing DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3) :D, I just finished Mission 03: Bloodline :).
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

3D World is literally the only new game I've put any real time into. Hyrule Warriors, LP stuff and other things have just consumed my time (well that and the last 3DS game with my old SD card before I switch to a better one is the sloooooow Bravely Default).

Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I recently completed Remember Me (PS3), still hoping for a sequel.

Anyway, I've been currently playing Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition (PS3), just finished Chapter 08: Descent into Heresy.
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I'm currently playing Alice: Madness Returns (PS3), just finished Part 14: Barrelbottom.
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I recently started playing Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) for the first time, just finished Stage 02: The Stadium.
Henry Gordan

Post by Henry Gordan »

Cider wrote:We finally finished The order 1886 last bit. Whoever told you that game was short was probably shitting you. Yeah, it is in no way a short, incomplete game or whatever. In fact, it was the most beautiful game knightus and i have seen, and it took us 3 nights to finish it. Not short at all. We liked the gunplay a lot, but I know knightus was frustrated with the stealth sequences. Kinda sucks you don't get detective mode in this game. Either way, great experience.
We started the final Fantasy xv demo last night, too, but didn't get far into it. Not sure if we're gonna get bloodborne tomorrow. I'm not a dark souls kinda person, but it feels like I'm the only ps4 owner not interested in bloodborne. Hmmm
So you are saying three nights is long time. How much you played that game per night? Because I think that good, nicely long game got things for week and still you can play it three
hours
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Post by Toddler Naruto »

I've been playing Darksiders 1 (PS3) lately, just finished Chapter 02 by defeating The Griever.
Callid
Ratio vincit omnia.

Post by Callid »

A bit of CK2.

More notably, I managed to get ANNO 1602 to run on Windows 7 \o/

Turns out, the main thing you need to do is to end explorer.exe whenever you start the game :x
If  ;), :D, ;D, ::), :P, :-X, :o or >:D are attached, that paragraph may not be 100% serious. Seriously.
This link provides further information.
Callid Conia Pact - Petitions - Archive