DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Requests Closed; Stream on Dec. 23 @ 10:00 AM PST/1 PM EST!)

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Requests Closed; Stream on Dec. 23 @ 10:00 AM PST/1 PM EST!)

Post by Jd- »

DCTP X'Mas Spectacular 2017 Stream!
Live Right Now!
The stream will last for about as long as they normally do with some fun surprises prepared by community regulars, and will start at 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST! . . . hopefully!

Last year, we held a live stream where we stayed completely on topic and did not in any way take any detours of any kind in terms of viewing unrelated content. With any luck, a similarly on-topic stream will take place this year on December 23, 2017 at a link to be posted here closer to the stream time.

Before, we showcased a never-before-seen DCTP release along with some antiques unearthed from the olden days. This year, we're showing requests from everyone about what Conan-related content you'd like to see.

UPDATE: Suggestions are now closed! Stream is going to be held on December 23, 2017.

IN SHORT: Please PM me your episode suggestions for this year's DCTP Christmas Live Stream Extravaganza. They can be genuinely good, genuinely not so good, amusing, or otherwise indispensable relics from the past. Duplicates from multiple users are fine; if you want to offer multiple suggestions, go ahead!

Guidelines

1 part cases are fine
2 parter cases are fine; these may be edited slightly to fit the allotted runtime
1-hour specials are acceptable; these may be edited slightly to fit the allotted runtime
Any of the OVAs will be accepted
pleasedon'tpickovaeightguys
3 parters are not accepted due to time constraints
Any specials over 1 hour are not accepted; if you can make a good case, we could try editing one
While a movie may be shown, requests for movies are not accepted due to time constraints

If you decide to send along your idea for an episode that should be included, it will in some way be showcased on this stream. We won't leave anyone out and we'll try to keep this manageable as far as timeliness goes. Submissions will be accepted until December 10, 2017.[/s]
Fujiwara
DCTP Staff Member

Re: DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Requests Closed; Stream on Dec. 23!)

Post by Fujiwara »

Hey Jd-,

any word on when this stream is supposed to happen?
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Stream Here on Dec. 23 @ 10 AM PST/1 PM EST!)

Post by Jd- »

DCTP X'Mas Spectacular 2017!
December 23rd @ 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
(Click to confirm your individual timezone)

The stream will last for about as long as they normally do with some fun surprises prepared by community regulars, and will start at 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST! . . . hopefully!
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Re: DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Requests Closed; Stream on Dec. 23 @ 10:00 AM PST/1 PM EST!)

Post by Jd- »

DCTP X'Mas Spectacular 2017 Stream!
Live Right Now!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: DCTP Christmas Stream Requests (Requests Closed; Stream on Dec. 23 @ 10:00 AM PST/1 PM EST!)

Post by kkslider5552000 »

Thank you for the stream, Jd-sensei! And everyone else involved! It was a very good one that, quite frankly, clearly had more effort put towards it than anyone could've reasonably asked for. I'm still laughing at Yusaku, Sentai megafan.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Post by Jd- »

kkslider5552000 wrote:Thank you for the stream, Jd-sensei! And everyone else involved! It was a very good one that, quite frankly, clearly had more effort put towards it than anyone could've reasonably asked for. I'm still laughing at Yusaku, Sentai megafan.
I know I wasn't the only one glad to see the one and only Slider make a grand entrance mid-way there. Be sure to join us next year, which will inevitably be bigger and possibly five times as hype.

WHY IS FIVE A HINT I DON'T EVEN KNOW
johnson83

Post by johnson83 »

Very interesting, do not think that ballinw will find such good things.