“why I have to get up so early?” The young woman question herself as she was waking up. Light barely hit the room as the sun has not yet risen up. She slowly risen up as she sat up, while rubbing her eyes with one hand. She let out a shout in frustration as she was not a morning person and look at the time “7:20 AM”. “Great! Even waking up before the alarm hit”. The light peeking between the black curtain, barely shed any light into the room. With a loud a sigh she left her bed and started to get ready for the day ahead.
As soon as she was done getting ready the second alarm went off, but it was from her room, it was from the kitchen. Multiple small beeps came from the kitchen and the smell grew stronger. Once ready in the kitchen, she picked a small mug from the cabinet and pour some coffee from the automatic coffee machine. “Thank you, ready brewed coffee.” The woman’s second alarm of the day was a coffee machine that brews at most days at eight in the morning. She added cream and sugar to the coffee and gave it a taste. The hot fresh coffee warmed her up almost immediately and felt that great fresh energy. As she continues to drink her coffee, she looked out the window and looked at the slowly rising sun.
“Remember to meet up at the Planetarium at ten o clock okay?”, she remember this was the day of the meet up. A swirl of emotions rounded her up: happiness, anxiety, worry, dread, ecstatic. Meeting a friend from online for the first time, was a roller coaster, you talked to this person for who knows how long and the chance to meet brings up so much anxiousness. It was still an hour and half left till the meet time. It would take half an hour just to get there.
“Who could that be?” thought the woman as she approaches the door. It wasn’t unusual to have people knock this early. She opened the door and was confronted by a person hidden in a large coat.
“Can I help you?”
3. Henry Gordan
8. Abs. (Yukiko) Died Night 1
Prep Phase begins at 14:00 EDT on Friday, May 24th, 2019. Click the link to see how that applies to you.
NOTE: Phase changes for this round will be 48 hrs. 46 hrs to submit actions, with a 2-hour stand-by phase.
During the 2 hrs stand-by NO ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Only wills can be updated. This is to promote healthy sleeping behaviours, and so that all players (and GM) will experience a minimal impact on the other aspects of your life (except for how Mafia makes us paranoid and sleepless; even I can't fix that). Yeah hahaha, no.
Phase change will be at 14:00 EDT every OTHER day unless something comes up (I'll try to let you know in advance). Actions are due two hours before phase change (12:00 EDT). Anything submitted after that time will not be counted.
Important Notes: read before you sign up!
- Make sure you're available to/plan to actually play the game! Do not join if you do not intend to play the game. If you sign up to play, you are expected to send in actions, vote, etc.
- Role-handoffs (for BO/Friends/DBs/Lovers only)! If you intend to let another player handle your actions, you must inform the GM. You can let the GM know if it's for only that phase or blanket permission for the duration of the game (which can be revoked any time you choose). If you don't mention it that its for the rest of the game, it will be treated for that phase only. In which you have to send another PM giving permission again.
Town members who are not part of a group may not hand their role off to another player.
Disclaimer: GM has the right to change this at their discretion.
- The gameplay will be facilitated by the use of Discord once the GM figures out how to use it! Discord is an efficient tool for communicating with other players (and joining in the banter), and you are highly encouraged to join Discord for that purpose. Note: It is not required to use Discord to play. Actions, Wills, and phase changes are updated on the forum as per tradition. Details for joining Discord are given to all players during prep phase. The GM will not prioritize Discord unless previously discussed with player.
- Failure to send a PM to the GM of whether voting or abstaining during day phase, a random vote will be sent in your place instead.
Remember guys, everyone affects everyone else in this game!