Re: Mafia Round 73 - Mafia Win!
Posted: March 27th, 2018, 6:09 pm
Mafia Round 73Players:
01. shinichi'sapprentice - Takagi - Died N2
02. Kamite - Nakamori - Died N4
05. Kleene Onigiri
07. Henry Gordan - Araide - APTXed D2
08. Iwamoto Yuri
09. cinnamoroll - Yukiko-Satou - Died N3
10. Raiden - Agasa - Died N1
11. blurfbreg - Kazuha - Died D3
Game will begin around Monday, though this is subject to number of players. Game will begin around Friday. The likely phase change will be 23:00 BST, but if people suggest a more optimal time that will be taken into account.
Phase change will probably be at 23:00 PM BST every day unless something comes up (I'll try to let you know in advance). Actions are due by 22:45 PM BST every day. Anything submitted after that time will not be counted.
-----Important Notes: read before you sign up!
- Make sure you're available to/plan to actually play the game! Do not join if you do not intend to play the game. If you sign up to play, you are expected to send in actions, vote, etc.
- Actions/votes must be sent at least fifteen minutes before phase change! If, for example, phase change was at 18:00 GMT this would mean any actions or votes sent from 17:46 onwards (forum-time) would not count. Wills can still be updated up until phase change, however.
- Role-handoffs (for BO/Friends/DBs only)! Each person may only be responsible for up to one other person's actions at any time. That means Gin cannot be handing in actions for him, Vermouth, Anokata, Chianti and Bourbon in the same phase. This has been a problem several times in the last ten games or so; GM will not let that happen again. It's not fair to put all the pressure of handing everything in on your teammate and not do anything yourself. You must PM the GM with who will be handling your actions, otherwise it will not be accepted!
- Minor Note: For the BO, everyone may not be around close to phase change due to timezones, and sometimes things need to be changed at the last minute, so here's the deal: if you send in a preliminary action with a note saying the BO can change it, then any BO member can change that action if they need to. If you do not send in a preliminary action, then only a designated BO member is handling no more than their own actions already may submit an action for you.
If Vermouth is not going to be around close to phase change but submits her actions with a note saying the BO can change it, then any BO can change it. If she does not submit actions at all, then she must choose a BO member who is only handling their own actions for that phase to submit her actions. If she does neither of these things, it will be a strike against her.
Town members who are not part of a group may not hand their role off to another player.
Disclaimer: GM has the right to change this at their discretion.
Remember guys, everyone affects everyone else in this game!