I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Subaru Okiya
14%
Tomoaki Araide
1%
Shuichi Akai
15%
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
30%
Saguru Hakuba
11%
A character that has not appeared yet
28%

Total votes: 168
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Post by Nemomon »

Mario2000 wrote:Yes, but lately the BO has become a parody of itself; half of them are double-agents.
At the end of the recent Conan movie Gin should shout this: ”Anokata, Vermouth, Bourbon, Kir… Don’t tell me…?” instead ;).
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

Mario2000 wrote: Yes, but lately the BO has become a parody of itself; half of them are double-agents. If Ran discovered the truth, the BO would be in danger, not her ;D
But if talking seriously, Shinichi doesn't act very romantic, even the London confession was kind of "indirect". I don't know though, maybe he is just supposed to act like that, but maybe inside he feels differently.
It is his personality to be dumb about girls and romance, not being romantic doesn't mean he treats her bad. I can kinda see where you're coming from though, I mean Ran was sobbing in front of him right before she runs away from him in the London arc and he was all "What did the boy look like ? Tell me tell me tell me !" :-X
Mikasa

Post by Mikasa »

chibilove373 wrote: Wow I don't understand how so much people just state Ai x someone has a sibling relationship, whether its Subaru, Mitsuhiko or Conan... For all, probably the only non-sibling like partner for Ai is Gin which I hope does not come true until Gin changes himself.
I definitely cannot see a sibling kind of relationship between mitusuhiko/conan and ai. I can only see friendship between them.
Silverbullet96

Post by Silverbullet96 »

chibilove373 wrote: Wow I don't understand how so much people just state Ai x someone has a sibling relationship, whether its Subaru, Mitsuhiko or Conan... For all, probably the only non-sibling like partner for Ai is Gin which I hope does not come true until Gin changes himself.
Apparently if you don't ship a couple and they have good chemistry then that means they're like siblings. I don't believe in a 'sibling/parent-like' relationship anyway, people sometimes have a good friend and they immediately see it as a 'brotherly/sisterly relationship' instead of a good friend. Doesn't make sense.
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

chibilove373 wrote:For all, probably the only non-sibling like partner for Ai is Gin which I hope does not come true until Gin changes himself.
Did you also hope Anne Burr would end up with Ted Bundy? You know, once he cleaned up a bit.
mi.chan

Post by mi.chan »

For me :
1 . Mitsuhiko is not the good choice . Because she don't love him but respect his felling and admire his intelligence . And she can't love him cause she is older than him 11 year !! (I remember the special " disappearance of conan edogawa , two worst days in the history " when ran asks her if she loves someone from the school . She says that she can't have romantic felling for a child { but I think it's non - Canon} )

2- hakuba : she doesn't meet him and he is main character in MK
3.araide :she doesn't meet him
(There is no chance for hakuba &araide)
4- shuichi Akai (who is okiya subaru himself ) love her dead sister not her and he is just protecting her
( it want be other thing if there is really the real okiya )
● so I think that haibara one of character who gosho don't want to pair her with some one . ( but I want her happy :( T _T and stay with who she really love )
sorry for my English
~A~re~re!!

michan4869.tumblr.com
ssjup81
Official 2D Fanglomper

Post by ssjup81 »

As cute as Mitsuhiko's crush is, I just couldn't imagine Shiho getting with him when older for some reason. It's like Presea in the Tales of Symphonia series. I love the pairing of Genus x Presea, but it wouldn't work because of Presea actually being older than what she looks. She's an adult, but because of her Exosphere, she's physically 12 still and she didn't really have a childhood either and this is something that Genus could probably help her with. Of course after fixing the crystal or whatever she does start to age normally. Genus has a crush on her, but their maturity levels are too different, despite both being the same age physically.

This is how I view both Conan and Ai when anyone pairs them up with any member of the Shounen Tantei. I just couldn't see them viewing them as anything but kids. Both still think like their older selves. In other words, like Presea, mentally and maturity wise, they're older. So if choosing, the last choice.
Vi-Greythorn

Post by Vi-Greythorn »

Akai , Does not prevent that becomes her lover, her sister has died, if not a problem for me
Mitsuhiko , She is Scientist and he Child ، It would be disproportionate ، if met
Hakuba ، I hope so, but impossible , Because it seems he admires or loves Akako
Araide , Impossible
The last person yet to be seen ، The strongest possibility for me
" memories of someone who's passed away remain beautiful forever and a person's heart will linger , over they , they say "
haibaralove

Post by haibaralove »

Akai(Subaru)...though controversial...but they look good on screen....so I ship for them
Kahomi
Favored Ai-chan since 2004.

Favored Rei-kun since 2014.

Favored Shuuichi since some time between those two :))

Post by Kahomi »

I see the chemistry between Subaru and Ai via their manners of interactions and the atmosphere around them, but I still feel weird the moment I think of the fact that he is Shuuichi :))
Met DC by chance then about 3 hours later it scared the sh*t out of me in Spring 2001 and I ran for my life.
But boredom made me come to it once again in Winter 2004.

And I fell for it. Ever since then. Though sometimes it still frightens me like the first time :)
boruto

Post by boruto »

Ai with Rei Furuya would be a good pair now since Akai will be back with Jodie.

to Akai, Ai is more like a sister than lover..
Dak

Post by Dak »

Cider wrote:Nobody. I wanna see an open-ended ending for her - like "Miyano Shiho received an honorary fellowship from Stanford and moved to the US to do her research, where she finally starts to live her life as a normal woman."
Reviving some quotes from the grave, but I'd be fine with an open ending as well. I dunno if she would completely cut ties and move to the US though. I feel she would still want to keep in touch with Agasa and the DBs.
ranger wrote:
Yuco-chan wrote: She'll end up with nobody because she'll die  >:D

I'm just kidding guys, of course she won't! D:

I'd actually be okay with that, I feel like that would be a very emotionally moving ending
I could see her sacrificing herself for any of the DBs and Conan. But a lot of Haibara fans would not be pleased :P
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

The last option is the only one I want to see. And by see, I mean not see. A character we haven't seen because Haibara is above shipping.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

kkslider5552000 wrote:The last option is the only one I want to see. And by see, I mean not see. A character we haven't seen because Haibara is above shipping.
Because in your mind there is no way a compelling romance could be established between her and someone else? Because the norm is romance (romance that doesn't measure up, in your opinion), and she's not part of that norm? I take it this means romance—at least in DC—makes you wary of characters?

And wouldn't the proper option, in this case, just be "With no one?" Come to think of it, why isn't that option on there?
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

No. I don't want Haibara to be forced into romance because reasons llke the last...3 attempts to add a new romance subplot.

Even though I don't want it to ultimately happen, I do like how they were doing the semi-subtle AiCon stuff. But I don't need any more of Gosho's "one love interest only, no changing your feelings ever, Final Destination" romance storytelling than we already have. There's a place for that but it's already way overused.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55