Least favorite character

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Which character is your least favorite?

Conan / Shinichi
1%
Ran
20%
Heiji
0%
Kazuha
0%
Mori Kogoro
1%
Kisaki Eri
No votes
Kudo Yusaku
0%
Kudo Yukiko
0%
Genta
20%
Mitsuhiko
2%
Ayumi
4%
Ai Haibara
8%
Professor Agasa
No votes
Sonoko
4%
Yamamura
10%
Megure
No votes
Yokomizo Sango
0%
Yokomizo Jugo
No votes
Matsumoto Kiyonaga
No votes
Takagi
No votes
Sato
No votes
Chiba
1%
Yumi
0%
Shiratori
1%
Kobayashi
No votes
Kujo Reiko
0%
Jodie
1%
Akai Shuichi
No votes
James Black
No votes
Andre Camel
No votes
Okiya Subaru
2%
Gin
0%
Vodka
0%
Vermouth
2%
Korn
0%
Chianti
2%
Kir
1%
Kaito Kid
3%
Inspector Nakamori
0%
Aoko
No votes
Suzuki Jirokichi
4%
Okino Yoko
1%
The dog Lupin
1%
The cat Goro
0%
Eisuke
8%

Total votes: 262
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: Least favorite character

Post by kkslider5552000 »

That at least I understand.

Though nothing will ever top Haibara's mortal enemy, STATIC ELECTRICITY.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Pmofmalasia

Post by Pmofmalasia »

kkslider5552000 wrote: That at least I understand.

Haha oh god I forgot about that >_<  At least it gave Conan a chance to get back at Haibara and make fun of her though :P
3DS FC: 4983-5030-7788. Add me, Pokemon trainers!
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

kkslider5552000 wrote: That at least I understand.

Ah, yeah :x I didn't even mentioned that because that's just... bleh XD

BUT! I heard there are people that try to become chemistry teachers and fear chemical substances... oTL
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Haibara may be contradictory sometimes,but that's also what makes her more realistic than the other characters who are almost perfect...
By the way Vermouth is also very contradictory in her behaviour...that makes her even more interesting IMO

The only thing that makes me sad is that Ai is more and more acting like a child,which can be explained by the fact that Gosho tries to make her less cold hearted (DC is for children after all)...But I prefer her dark side even more^^
Also I would like her to face the BO without having to sacrifice herself(and without being protected by Conan).
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
PhantomWriter
Rye on Discord

Post by PhantomWriter »

I voted for Jirokichi. He rubs me the wrong way, overall. Ginzo, Hakuba, Conan, and the other detectives already deal with KID cases as they appear. Having another character solely for KID cases seems superfluous, as that's already Ginzo's job. (Hakuba in DC gets an expanded caseload, so that he's also involved in other types of investigations when he shows up; in Magic Kaitou, he may appear to be solely after KID, but his backstory is that he chases after other criminals, too).

I don't particularly like the constant lying Conan goes through involving not telling Ran he is Shinichi. I see it both as a "she deserves to know and has gone through emotional hell already" thing and a "the longer he waits, the more and more likely she'll actually beat him half to death when she finally finds out" thing.
Last edited by PhantomWriter on March 12th, 2013, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Data! Data! Data! I cannot make bricks without clay." -Sherlock Holmes
Osaka Detective

Post by Osaka Detective »

Why is Kir getting like, 3 hates :(

I think it's because she made everyone's favorite Gin look stupid XD

Anyways, I vote Genta. He's annoying and gets everyone into trouble. I think his unagi perk gets boring after awhile.
Conan-chandesune
Community eccentric

Post by Conan-chandesune »

Read the whole thread. And was like What the heck, voted Genta. Cuz his whole purpose in the show is to say "Awesome". I like Nyarl already. He is like a brother-in-arms for irritating people. Also, I love prof. Paranoia's profile pic. That's good stuff my friend.
I am a geek~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a flirt!
I love mysteries!
I love comics~

Jd-'s official apprentice
Lazyhappy

Post by Lazyhappy »

If he was on the list I would've voted for Saguru Hakuba He's that arrogant attractive detective bish that's in like 2 episodes of DC. And I dislike him only because he judged Heiji that one time... I freaking hold grudges man. I'm sorry. I also dislike him because he's too freaking pretty and I feel my masculinity is questioned by him. Haha ;D

Instead though, I feel a bit mean for this, but I voted for Jodie. Because despite seeming competent at the start, the competence kinda declined as her character progressed and that incompetence just kind of bugs me. I might just be a huge critical jerk though. So yes.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Lazyhappy wrote:Instead though, I feel a bit mean for this, but I voted for Jodie. Because despite seeming competent at the start, the competence kinda declined as her character progressed and that incompetence just kind of bugs me. I might just be a huge critical jerk though. So yes.
In terms of the FBI, Shuichi's competence was the only one that didn't decline post-Vermouth arc. He and Shinichi/Conan really should've been running things during Clash of Red and Black.

Gosho made the FBI agents like Jodie less competent to make the BO more threatening.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Lazyhappy

Post by Lazyhappy »

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Lazyhappy wrote:Instead though, I feel a bit mean for this, but I voted for Jodie. Because despite seeming competent at the start, the competence kinda declined as her character progressed and that incompetence just kind of bugs me. I might just be a huge critical jerk though. So yes.
In terms of the FBI, Shuichi's competence was the only one that didn't decline post-Vermouth arc. He and Shinichi/Conan really should've been running things during Clash of Red and Black.

Gosho made the FBI agents like Jodie less competent to make the BO more threatening.
Yeah. Shuichi is really the best. I agree. I also really like James though my expectations for him kinda declined as well.

Anyway it's really a shame about that decision. Even Camel isn't as cool... Though he's decent I suppose since he's still a great driver.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Lazyhappy wrote:
DCUniverseAficionado wrote:

Yeah. Shuichi is really the best. I agree. I also really like James though my expectations for him kinda declined as well.

Anyway it's really a shame about that decision. Even Camel isn't as cool... Though he's decent I suppose since he's still a great driver.
The rule seems to be (except for Shuichi, of course), that characters Gosho make look threatening, a.k.a. people who some might've thought were with the BO upon first glance (Jodie, James, Andre), are thusly smart until they're revealed to be on the same side as Shinichi/Conan. This was also done with certain characters who appeared in only one case (example: teacher Shiho/Ai thought was with BO (505-507/427-428).

I think what Gosho should've done was actually make the BO more threatening without making everyone except Shinichi/Conan and Shuichi seem quite incompetent during Clash of Red and Black.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
mapuru

Post by mapuru »

I vote for Ran. She usually makes a trouble and always crying in serious situation..
Maybe she has positive side such as she waits for shinichi patiently but I think she screws the situation and make DC like a romance anime -_-
Serinox

Post by Serinox »

mapuru wrote:I vote for Ran. She usually makes a trouble and always crying in serious situation..
Maybe she has positive side such as she waits for shinichi patiently but I think she screws the situation and make DC like a romance anime -_-
She actually cries rather rarely in the manga, maybe you are talking about the movies? Also, she is not the one who makes DC like a romance anime, that's Gosho, since he even says of himself that he is the author of a love-comedy-mystery manga.
Wachi

Post by Wachi »

I vote for Kaito Kid.
I think that he is too much unreal as a DC's character and I don't enjoy the case involving him anyway
ersha

Post by ersha »

damn i not read tittle n vote ran. Its wrong cuz i wanna vote to kaito/heiji. I verry like ran, sorry to ran for my misttake. I still ran lovers cuz i like her overal