Anokata?

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Who is Anokata?

Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
4%
Ran Mouri
4%
Kogoro Mouri
2%
Detective Boys
2%
Ai Haibara
3%
Yusaku Kudo
3%
Yukiko Kudo
2%
Eri Kisaki
3%
Hiroshi Agasa
14%
Sonoko Suzuki
3%
Heiji Hattori
No votes
Kazuha Toyama
No votes
Makoto Kyogoku
2%
Vodka
3%
Tomoaki Araide
3%
Eisuke Hondou
2%
Subaru Okiya
2%
Gin
3%
Midori Kuriyama
3%
Yoko Okino
14%
Akai Shuichi
2%
Megure
No votes
Takagi
3%
Sato
No votes
Heizo Hattori
3%
James Black
16%
Jodie Starling
1%
Mitsuhiko
4%
Kaito
2%

Total votes: 118
Raifuujin
What should I do next....

Re: Anokata?

Post by Raifuujin »

I put Eri....I guess because I can see her commanding respect from the BO and being Vermouth's BFF. And I also find it funny when I think of her wondering if she should sic Gin on him for flirting with girls right in front of her. V:
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved
pofa
Community Savior
Armchair sorcerey

Post by pofa »

Samizu Kichiemon. :P
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Aokochan

Post by Aokochan »

pofa wrote: Samizu Kichiemon. :P
:o That's a good one!!
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci

Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage
Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
kontoculai

Post by kontoculai »

Anokata is Sonoko's mum
mi.chan

Post by mi.chan »

The boss is ..
Spoiler:
someone between :
yoko okino : vermouth may be her older sister or mother or best friend.
Mori kogoro . In the episode 345 :
It looks like I have given you too much freedom. Come back to my side, Vermouth
how the boss knows about the showdown between jodie and vermouth ?? Also I have to point to something the name of BO gives the name of the boss may be moriarity ( sorry if the name is wrong >_< ) in sharlock holmes . So don't miss that. "Mori " sounds like "mourir" the french word for "to die "
. The manager of coffee poirot : the boss is someone who uses clever codename , passwords etc.. based on mysteries and history may be ano kata has interest in mysteries and detectives

Based on SDB and DCW
boss is not conan, shinshi , shiratori , sonoko , DB , gin , fusea , yusako kudo , Agasa
Sorry if that is off topic :-[
~A~re~re!!

michan4869.tumblr.com
Uchiha Shadow

Post by Uchiha Shadow »

mi.chan wrote:The boss is ..
Spoiler:
someone between :
yoko okino : vermouth may be her older sister or mother or best friend.
Mori kogoro . In the episode 345 :
It looks like I have given you too much freedom. Come back to my side, Vermouth
how the boss knows about the showdown between jodie and vermouth ?? Also I have to point to something the name of BO gives the name of the boss may be moriarity ( sorry if the name is wrong >_< ) in sharlock holmes . So don't miss that. "Mori " sounds like "mourir" the french word for "to die "
. The manager of coffee poirot : the boss is someone who uses clever codename , passwords etc.. based on mysteries and history may be ano kata has interest in mysteries and detectives

Based on SDB and DCW
boss is not conan, shinshi , shiratori , sonoko , DB , gin , fusea , yusako kudo , Agasa
Sorry if that is off topic :-[
If the boss is Kogoro then that means:

1) We got insight of the boss's character and the way he thinks and we know that he is infact stupid, the bar case shows that, since the whole case was Kogoro thinking, that means that that was real and not fake acting like some people say, so it doesn't make any sense.
2) The boss ordered his own assassination.
Also the boss just said that he has given Vermouth too much freedom, that doesn't tell us that he knew about the events that happened, he just knew that Vermouth was acting on her own(from Gin and Vodka).
ersha

Post by ersha »

sorry i can't vote cuz anokata on my opinion never write in list.

Based aoyama sensei intervew, i think anokata is akemi or maybe yoko okino cuz aoyama said anokata really near with haibara n if open make haibara shock.

N aoyama promise to give happy ending to main character. So if shin parent or ran parent as anokata, its so make shin/ran felt sad not happy ending
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

IMO Shiro Suzuki is a possible candidate, and here's why:
Gosho Aoyama said that if the real name of the BO was revealed, it'd be easy to figure out who the boss is. If the Organisation is by any chance the Suzuki Corporation (and if the Black Organisation is literally just a crime syndicate out to make money), then it's CEO (Shiro Suzuki) would be the boss.