Anokata?

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Who is Anokata?

Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
4%
Ran Mouri
4%
Kogoro Mouri
2%
Detective Boys
2%
Ai Haibara
3%
Yusaku Kudo
3%
Yukiko Kudo
2%
Eri Kisaki
3%
Hiroshi Agasa
14%
Sonoko Suzuki
3%
Heiji Hattori
No votes
Kazuha Toyama
No votes
Makoto Kyogoku
2%
Vodka
3%
Tomoaki Araide
3%
Eisuke Hondou
2%
Subaru Okiya
2%
Gin
3%
Midori Kuriyama
3%
Yoko Okino
14%
Akai Shuichi
2%
Megure
No votes
Takagi
3%
Sato
No votes
Heizo Hattori
3%
James Black
16%
Jodie Starling
1%
Mitsuhiko
4%
Kaito
2%

Total votes: 118
User 4869

Re: Anokata?

Post by User 4869 »

@sstimson
LoL at Vodka
Some reason did not satisfied me (Yoko, Black for Example) but I agree with you anyway.

@ProfParanoia
Vermouth would have know the boss.

@Wakarimashita
Wakarimashita (Mean I understood.)
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

User 4869 wrote: @ProfParanoia
Vermouth would have know the boss.
Um, how does that answer my question?
sstimson
Everyone a Critic

Post by sstimson »

ProfParanoia wrote: Has the org targeted Ran directly?
Yes Vermouth Shoot At Ran when she was trying to protect Hairbara
Later

Invisible Member
Spoiler: SS Present from PT
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

sstimson wrote:
She was firing warning shots around Ran in order to keep from harming her, and ordered her sniper not to shoot her...
sstimson
Everyone a Critic

Post by sstimson »

Question. If Ran was the Boss, would she take the chance of getting by a bullet? Would she allow a member to even shoot at her? Also since Hairbara was part of them, Why would the Boss protect Hairbara and order Hairbara killed?

Sorry but Ran is not the Boss
Later

Invisible Member
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

I wasn't saying Ran was the boss, several examples of yours that was "Why a [enter relation here] would target Ran?". I pointed out Ran was never really a target, and was kept from being targeted by Verm (for Verm's personal reasons which the Boss might not even know).

I never said I thought Ran was the boss.
sstimson
Everyone a Critic

Post by sstimson »

You misunderstood. Yes I used Ran as an example, but the question is would any of them (Kogoro Mouri, Eri Kisaki, Sonoko Suzuki, Kazuha Toyama, Makoto Kyogoku, Midori Kuriyama) taken the chance of having Ran shoot at? She could have been killed by a bad shoot, or the shooter if not Vermouth ( Ran and Shinichi saved her life in New York ) like for example Gin might shoot her to shoot her. Again if any of the above are the Boss, would they have taken that chance?
Later

Invisible Member
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

Anokata said he gave Verm too much space, (s)he probably doesn't even know, if he did there would be more dead bodies :P. And if Verm wasn't involved then that entire situation would change, no promise of Ran.

And did Makoto or Midori know of Ran during NY or (again) expect or know of her involvement?
sstimson wrote: Question. If Ran was the Boss, would she take the chance of getting by a bullet? Would she allow a member to even shoot at her? Also since Hairbara was part of them, Why would the Boss protect Hairbara and order Hairbara killed?

Sorry but Ran is not the Boss
I misunderstood?

Not that I want an existing character to be Anokata, I just think the "friend-of-a-friend" argument is lame :P.
A.E.

Post by A.E. »

Why are we having this aimlessly useless conversation?
Everyone knew from the beginning that none on the list was the "Anokata". So why all this fuss about a joke posted in the random General Discussion?
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

AbEgho wrote: Why are we having this aimlessly useless conversation?
Because we can.
Because we are bored.
Because we have no lives.
Because it's important for us.

Dunno, pick one.
AbEgho wrote: Everyone knew from the beginning that none on the list was the "Anokata".
Yeah, I'm pretty sure neither you or I know what everyone knew from the beginning. It sure can be a neat feat, though.
AbEgho wrote: So why all this fuss about a joke posted in the random General Discussion?
Again - you never know, the OP might have meant this to be taken seriously. And when people post threads, I'm pretty sure they want people to post in them.
A.E.

Post by A.E. »

Kor wrote:
AbEgho wrote: Why are we having this aimlessly useless conversation?
Because we can.
Because we are bored.
Because we have no lives.
Because it's important for us.

Dunno, pick one.
AbEgho wrote: Everyone knew from the beginning that none on the list was the "Anokata".
Yeah, I'm pretty sure neither you or I know what everyone knew from the beginning. It sure can be a neat feat, though.
AbEgho wrote: So why all this fuss about a joke posted in the random General Discussion?
Again - you never know, the OP might have meant this to be taken seriously. And when people post threads, I'm pretty sure they want people to post in them.
My comment lacked much sincerity; it was simply there to make a statement (I apologise, if that was not apparent).
You did not need to answer any of the questions I posted, but it's appreciated anyway.
User 4869

Post by User 4869 »

ProfParanoia wrote:
sstimson wrote:
She was firing warning shots around Ran in order to keep from harming her, and ordered her sniper not to shoot her...
She intended to shoot Ran in NewYork and only stop by Vermouth herself almost fall to the death.
dilbertschalter

Post by dilbertschalter »

i'm going to move this to the contests/polls section. we have had "who is anokata" discussions before; the principle way in which this one seems different is (iirc at least) the inclusion of a ton of people in the poll , which makes it contests/polls materia.
Detective Movies Contest 2013: Information Thread  Current Faceoff

"The energies of our system will decay; the glory of the sun will be dimmed, and the earth, tideless and inert, will no longer tolerate the race which has for a moment disturbed its solitude. Man will go down into the pit, and all his thoughts will perish. The uneasy consciousness, which in this obscure corner has for a brief space broken the contented silence of the universe, will be at rest. Matter will know itself no longer. 'Imperishable monuments' and 'immortal deeds,' death itself, and love stronger than death, will be as though they had never been."
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Kudo Shinichi, the series is actually very Fight Club-esque.
Puto

Post by Puto »

Clearly Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya is the correct answer.