Character Contest: Hattori Heiji vs. Kaitou Kid

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Which character do you like better?

Poll runs till February 8th, 2051, 2:55 pm

Hattori Heiji
53%
Kaitou Kid
47%

Total votes: 110
Heiji-lover7

Re: Character Contest: Hattori Heiji vs. Kaitou Kid

Post by Heiji-lover7 »

Wakarimashita wrote:
L- wrote: I don't really like Heiji that much :-\
I liked the character until episode 263, then my second impression was confirmed in episode 479. Now I don't even look foward to the cases with Heiji. 
Wha-? Whats wrong with that case?

I started detective conan back up again. It's great to be back. C:
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

Heiji-lover7 wrote:
Wakarimashita wrote:
L- wrote: I don't really like Heiji that much :-\
I liked the character until episode 263, then my second impression was confirmed in episode 479. Now I don't even look foward to the cases with Heiji. 
Wha-? Whats wrong with that case?
Too hot-blooded, too competitive, too annoying. I was glad his dad punched him.  ;D
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Heiji-lover7

Post by Heiji-lover7 »

......Thats what makes him so hawt... 0_0 Eh, whatever, everyone has their own opinions. I just love hot headed men <3

Eve
Hiatus :P

Post by Eve »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Heiji-lover7 wrote: Heiji is more epic then Kid.
Your mistake is ten times more epic than Heiji.
Aokun, did you know a particular Parkur has stolen your identity :P?
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Khinkhun wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Heiji-lover7 wrote: Heiji is more epic then Kid.
Your mistake is ten times more epic than Heiji.
Aokun, did you know a particular Parkur has stolen your identity :P?
Yes, I was aware. I tend to ignore such trivial things.

back on-topic, Heiji can't even beat Shinichi... and you expect me to like him?
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on August 18th, 2010, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiji-lover7

Post by Heiji-lover7 »

*Shoots bluekaitou1412* Heiji is better then both of them. :3

So lets just drop it before fangirls come to attack me, and join me~

bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Heiji-lover7 wrote: *Shoots bluekaitou1412* Heiji is better then both of them. :3

No. I won't say KID is smarter than Heiji, but definitely the thief's way better. Everytime I get to see Heiji solve a case Shinichi is always one step ahead, and that irritates me.
L-

Post by L- »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
Heiji-lover7 wrote: *Shoots bluekaitou1412* Heiji is better then both of them. :3

No. I won't say KID is smarter than Heiji, but definitely the thief's way better. Everytime I get to see Heiji solve a case Shinichi is always one step ahead, and that irritates me.
Why? Is he suppose to be on the same level as the main character? That would be a fail.
Last edited by L- on August 19th, 2010, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xGinx

Post by xGinx »

L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:

Why? Is he suppose to be on the same level as the mai character? That would be a fail.
Why?? .... Wouldn't it be a fail that KID always succes on defeating Conan/Shinichi too then?? ??? ???

bluekaitou1412 wrote:

But If you say so it wouldn't be a lie, after all noone has captured him and not exactly because of his luck, simply because KID is better/smarter/call-it-whatever-you-want than both of them.
Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Heiji-lover7

Post by Heiji-lover7 »

L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:

Why? Is he suppose to be on the same level as the main character? That would be a fail.
Alright, L- or Detective Prince, has a point there. (*shot) The main character is ALWAYS a step in front of the side characters, it just wouldn't make sence if Heiji was in front of Conan in the case.  That would make the main character not the bestest.
And the reason Kaito always defeats Conan is because *gasp* he's a main character too! He has is own manga.

Now, I OBVIOUSLY like Heiji best, and you guys OBVIOUSLY like Kid best, so lets just drop it. We're not going to convince eachother.

Now lets post some smileys, it will make us all feel better. :)

L-

Post by L- »

Heiji-lover7 wrote: L- or Detective Prince
Whats up with this? There was no need to say or Detective Prince I am no longer that I am L- now, how hard is that for you people to get, its shorter for petesakes! >:(
Heiji-lover7

Post by Heiji-lover7 »

L- wrote:
Heiji-lover7 wrote: L- or Detective Prince
Whats up with this? There was no need to say or Detective Prince I am no longer that I am L- now, how hard is that for you people to get, its shorter for petesakes! >:(
Sorry, sorry, it's just hard to call you something different. :D By the way, I'm glad you didn't leave~

bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:

I'm not saying he should be on the same level, but at least make him an appropriate rival.
L-

Post by L- »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:
L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:

I'm not saying he should be on the same level, but at least make him an appropriate rival.
You talking about Heiji or Kaito ?
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:
L- wrote:
bluekaitou1412 wrote:

You talking about Heiji or Kaito ?
Heiji. I know he turned out to be an ally, but he is representing the WEST for chrissakes! He has no shame, having lost to the EAST more than once!