Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Shinichi+Ran
58%
Conan+Ai
37%
Neither one
5%

Total votes: 355
M.Holmes

Re: Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Post by M.Holmes »

Conan/Ran have a history, but I find Conan/Ai to be a far more interesting dynamic as well as being a better match for each other on an intellectual level. The whole childhood friends thing just seems too hackneyed. I'm hoping for an ending where there is no permanent cure and Ran moves on  leaving Ai and Conan with each other, but the chances of the happening are about 0.00000000045693%.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
pofa
Community Savior
Armchair sorcerey

Post by pofa »

I normally don't post on these threads, but...
M.Holmes wrote: hackneyed
After 600+ episodes/800+ files of all the above, I don't have much expectation that Gosho will suddenly throw us a curve ball. :V

I don't mind, though. If I hated hackneyed that much, I wouldn't still be reading/watching.
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
ShinRan4ver

Post by ShinRan4ver »

I am more in favor of ShinRan as the Romatic relationship and AiCon as a partnership, however I prefer a Triangle that leans in ShinRan direction over either choices.
Steffi

Post by Steffi »

Neither one.
Shinichi and Ran are a sweet couple but it´s really annoying after a while.
I prefer AixConan but i think he is sometimes too childish as compared to Ai. Ai needs someone older and more mature..
Miyao
Die-hard S x R fan !

Post by Miyao »

Gaaahhh I love shinran so much :")
/myfeelingsareso!@*&*@$()*#@)#(*&*#$&* =))
*pretty sig by Kirite* <3
Tani

Post by Tani »

I prefer Shin-ran  simply because I think they suit each other best
sefiroth

Post by sefiroth »

Steffi wrote: Neither one.
I prefer AixConan but i think he is sometimes too childish as compared to Ai. Ai needs someone older and more mature..
... Agreed...  Love couples must be have a difficult role story, a great role that fans amaze the character.
Vylash

Post by Vylash »

I hope they all explode
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

mangaluva wrote:
Vylash wrote: I hope they all explode
The movies have tried. Repeatedly.
LOOOL XD
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

mangaluva wrote:
Vylash wrote: I hope they all explode
The movies have tried. Repeatedly.
Card game- BOOM!

Everywon dead. It totowy happwened. Just wike I said.
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
AICHAN
Curry time!

Post by AICHAN »

Steffi wrote: Neither one.
^This
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
magnolia88

Post by magnolia88 »

Steffi wrote:Neither one.
Absolutely agree. Ai needs someone not that dense and childish.
mamato

Post by mamato »

Shinxran^^
magnolia88

Post by magnolia88 »

it's funny when the pairing has been executed from the first volume even Haibara has not been introduced yet and at least 30 percent out of people wants Conan and Ai be together. I never get interested in DC romance especially Gosho's silly childhood's love story. I was ConAi shipper but neutral now since I'm tired of it. Ai and Conan's interaction is amazing. The most awesome relationship in DC. I dont mind they wont end up together as long as they will stay keeping in touch after BO war.