Who suits Haibara/Shiho/Sherry the best?

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
24%
Saguru Hakuba
4%
Kaito Kid/Kaito Kuroba
No votes
Heiji Hattori
No votes
Shuichi Akai/Subaru Okiya
18%
Shukichi Haneda
No votes
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
10%
Ryusuke Higo
6%
Ran Mouri
No votes
Kogoro Mouri
No votes
Ayumi Yoshida
No votes
Genta Kojima
2%
Gin
2%
Vermouth
2%
Bourbon/Zero/Rei Furuya
10%
Tomoaki Araide
2%
Me
4%
She's too perfect. She can't be with anyone else.
14%
Someone who still didn't appeared
4%

Total votes: 51
CaptainKnight

Post by CaptainKnight »

I think Haibara is one of the best characters in DC. She's not perfect but we still love her just the way she is. She's the nicest, gentlest, and warmest person we could ever met.

Having a suicidal thinking and actions are acceptable fot her. Her parents freaking died soon after she was born and her only sister was killed by the man she hated the most. And being close to anyone would making them to include in her "death sentence" thus giving up easily since she don't want to endanger her loved ones. She's the strongest and bravest woman I ever seen. Not physically like Ran, but from the inside. Oh whatever. I'm so sleepy right now. Goodbye!
Captain Knight *-ateam-*
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Re: Who suits Haibara/Shiho/Sherry the best?

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I picked "me", knowing I was lying.

I had to, I'm sorry.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Genta
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

Another Haibara.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Nemomon wrote:Another Haibara.
We talking clone, future/past self, or a Shiho/Ai from an alternate universe? 8-)
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Post by Nemomon »

DCUniverseAficionado wrote:
Nemomon wrote:Another Haibara.
We talking clone, future/past self, or a Shiho/Ai from an alternate universe? 8-)
I think a clone would be the best, though her past self could be good too. The future self probably would be too soft and probably would allow the current Haibara to dominate her (though making her a dominatrix would in a way be interesting too), and Haibara from an alternate universe probably would have much nicer life, so she wouln't really undersnatd the current Haibara. All the current Haibara needs is someone who would understand her. An alternate Haibara with a memory reset wouldn't really do that. ;)
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
haibaralove

Post by haibaralove »

If it is Haibara the it has to be Mitshuiko...THough her chemistry with subaru goes really well..So I ship AkaixShiho:-)
hiten22

Post by hiten22 »

haibaralove wrote:If it is Haibara the it has to be Mitshuiko...THough her chemistry with subaru goes really well..So I ship AkaixShiho:-)
Nah... I think he still love Akemi.. Never replace :3.... Hehehehe
haibaralove

Post by haibaralove »

hiten22 wrote:
haibaralove wrote:If it is Haibara the it has to be Mitshuiko...THough her chemistry with subaru goes really well..So I ship AkaixShiho:-)
Nah... I think he still love Akemi.. Never replace :3.... Hehehehe
did i ever say he is still not in love with akemi??Of course i like akemi and akai..i only talked about haibara and subaru's current present chemistry and their interaction in manga/anime which really is good...and i would love to see them as couple :)
HAIBARA......

Post by HAIBARA...... »

NO BODY DESERVES HAiBARA NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is amazing nobody is equal to her
When your friends and you are separated from each other then a part of your heart leaves with them
MISSING YOU LIKE HELL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Without you I am nothing but a lost soul :'( :'( :'( :'(
xLostChains
Just your average girl who loves to draw random stuff

Post by xLostChains »

I don't want Haibara to have a love interest tbh...
I mean...I love the fact that she have friends (the DB)...but for love interest? I think DC got so many love interest already and I think having a love interest will ruin Haibara's character. Also, I don't think any of the boys in the series deserve her.
This is just an opinion though.
MeiTanteixX

Post by MeiTanteixX »

Reiho all the way!
They really need to meet soon!
(hopefully, if it happens, their relationship doesn't follow the usual DC romance style)
DC's Awesome Qoutes:
Spoiler:
Bourbon:''A child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry do have much in common''
Vermouth:''A secret makes a woman, woman''
Image Image
Mary/Gin:''It's like encountering a demon in the darkness...''
Akai Shuichi:''Fear of death is worse than death itself''
Shinichi Kudo:''following the smell of blood to arrive upon a crime scene, using every one of your senses to hunt the culprit, then once you've seized hold of him, sinking your sharp teeth(your evidence) until your opponent gives up the ghost, That's a detective''
DeviantArt:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/
Tumblr:http://masterdetectivexx.tumblr.com/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFL6Gq ... hWaNIRUu0Q
eros1607

Post by eros1607 »

Lol, Shiho should not be touched by any men in DC. Aside from Rei and Hakuba, no one is enough of a gentleman to know how to deal with Shiho. But Hakuba is with Akako already while Rei x Azusa is too good for a ship. I think men from work of Clamp like Siaoran Li is more suitable for Shiho. I am still wait for such a character to appear but I'm fine if that day never come.