I'm back.

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Angra Shadow
You might remember me as Uchiha Shadow, seems like that account is lost forever now because I can't recover the email for it.

I'm back.

Post by Angra Shadow »

Hey y'all, I don't know if there are still any of the people who remember me when I was active here, but I used to be Uchiha Shadow, unfortunately I can't log into that account anymore so I decided why not make a new one. I kinda stopped coming over here and on DC World for no reason tbh, I guess I just didn't feel like it, but recently I've been getting back into DC(though I'm not terribly behind, only like 30 chapters and a dozen canon episodes) and so felt like I should come back here as well. Either way if you remember me that's pretty cool, and if you don't, that's cool too, I don't mind starting fresh :D.

PS: If someone can remind me how to change the color of the site that would be cool, I remember you can change it according to certain characters' color palette.
Used to be Uchiha Shadow :)
Reader

Re: I'm back.

Post by Reader »

Hi there. Used to read old threads and saw your name often. Was wondering if all the users from back then could still be following DC or not. Most have gotten old by now and away from manga comics. But I feel this pandemic has bought us back to rereading DC. Good to see you I guess.
About the colour thing, I was able to do it only once a long time back. There was a option on the home page, but have been searching for it since. Seems like it was removed recently.
Angra Shadow
You might remember me as Uchiha Shadow, seems like that account is lost forever now because I can't recover the email for it.

Post by Angra Shadow »

Reader wrote:
January 30th, 2021, 9:51 am
Hi there. Used to read old threads and saw your name often. Was wondering if all the users from back then could still be following DC or not. Most have gotten old by now and away from manga comics. But I feel this pandemic has bought us back to rereading DC. Good to see you I guess.
About the colour thing, I was able to do it only once a long time back. There was a option on the home page, but have been searching for it since. Seems like it was removed recently.
I see, I do remember it being very easy to find which is why I was confused, it is a shame if it was removed but I guess it can't be helped.

Thanks for replying though :D
Used to be Uchiha Shadow :)
ssjup81
Official 2D Fanglomper

Post by ssjup81 »

Hey there! Welcome back to the forum. I'm kind of returning myself. I'm not posting much, but frequenting and lurking more so. Hope you enjoy your time back here.