Digimon Adventure Tri.

All anime and manga discussion that doesn't fit elsewhere goes here.
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Digimon Adventure Tri.

Post by Nemomon »

Probably nobody cares, but it seems the Digimon will get a new season, or at least a few episodes.

According to this movie: http://digimon-adventure.net/eng/

Taichi will be 17 yo. Which means the series will take place 3 years after the events seen in the Zero Two. It is planned to be available at spring 2015.

On the Japanese version of the website one can touch the egg, and if that one have enough love in their hands the egg will break revealing some magic.
Last edited by Nemomon on December 14th, 2014, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Re: Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Project

Post by Jecka »

Nah I found out about this a week ago.
I think I'm not as excited about it now because I've started becoming skeptical :X
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

Yeah, this isn't a fresh news, but I was busy during this week.

Why You became skeptical? Because of the Xros Wars?
Jecka

Post by Jecka »

Nemomon wrote:Yeah, this isn't a fresh news, but I was busy during this week.

Why You became skeptical? Because of the Xros Wars?
Nah I liked Xros Wars. But after the Sailor Moon revival...well... I dunno I'm gonna try to not get too, too hyped for this in case it doesn't turn out well. :x
*Jecka sobs
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

It seems this series will be a new series (considering it will be a series, and not a one shot) instead of being a remake of the series.

I myself liked the Xros Wars too, and found Tagiru to be one of the funniest protagonists in the entire Digimon series. After all-all, the second part of the Digimon Savers was great too (even though the first ~30 episodes were really crappy).
frankguo8
Conan is life

Post by frankguo8 »

I'm excited just because it's the original people that I actually care about

but I wish the show would be more mature since people who watched the original series are old (college :P )

but probably not so...................................we'll see
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

Hehe, I consider the original Digimon season being kinda soft when it came to the plot. We didn't really feel that the Earth is in danger. I'm a super huge fan of Digimon (hence my username), but I think the best season to it was the Digimon X-Evolution 8th movie. I would hope that this new series will be more mature too. Or at least that we really will feel the danger in it. Taichi will be 17, so all other guys and gals will be too (but Takeru and Hikari, but that's a detail), so maybe we will get an interesting plot full of Cthulhu mythology ;). And I hope we won't see Mimi anynore...
Conan-chandesune
Community eccentric

Post by Conan-chandesune »

I will be optimistic about it. I care about the first cast the most too.. I liked the first 4 series, Savers a little less and couldnt get into Xros Wars,...
I am a geek~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a flirt!
I love mysteries!
I love comics~

Jd-'s official apprentice
k11chi

Post by k11chi »

I think it has a good chance of being pretty good actually my sis told me about this a few weeks ago.. What's the studio?
Jecka

Post by Jecka »

k11chi wrote:I think it has a good chance of being pretty good actually my sis told me about this a few weeks ago.. What's the studio?
Toei, obviously.
*Jecka sobs
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

Conan-chandesune wrote:Savers a little less and couldnt get into Xros Wars,...
I can understand why You might not like the Savers much. The first half of it was pretty crappy, the series became interesting since at least 25+ episode when they stopped catching wild Digmons, but decided to do more constructive things.

But what was wrong with Xros Wars? ;)
Zenthisoror

Post by Zenthisoror »

The original Digidestined are returning? That's wonderful news! Now that is how to do a celebrate an anniversary - pay a tribute to the story that started it all and bring back the viewers who were there 15 years ago. I'd love to see the Dark Ocean play a part in the story.

And I just saw the trailer and started grinning like an idiot over Butterfly. Damn it, I had no idea how much that song meant to me.
Nemomon

Post by Nemomon »

Zenthisoror wrote:The original Digidestined are returning? That's wonderful news! Now that is how to do a celebrate an anniversary - pay a tribute to the story that started it all and bring back the viewers who were there 15 years ago. I'd love to see the Dark Ocean play a part in the story.

And I just saw the trailer and started grinning like an idiot over Butterfly. Damn it, I had no idea how much that song meant to me.
Yeah, for sure Taichi is back. Probably Yamato too. I hope to see Takeru, though. Between the Adventure and Zero Two his appearance changed so much that I couldn't tell that he's the same person.

And I hope NOT to see Mimi ever again...

But I have to agree with You about the Dark Ocean part. I would like to see it again, or at least better explained as well. Or rather I would love to see explained the Dagomon (or rather "Cthulhumon") vs Demon. But I don't think that in the newest series we ever will see anything related to the Cthulhu and H.P. Lovecraft. Too bad, I do like him and enjoyed the Cthulhu episodes (and whole Tamers).

Hehe, indeed the Butterfly.. to hear it after all these years. Though, I think You would "cry" even more after hearing the Bokura no Digital World (ending song to the very last episode of Zero Two) ;).
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Nemomon wrote: And I hope NOT to see Mimi ever again...
Why not?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Zenthisoror

Post by Zenthisoror »

I was a Yamato and Gabumon fan, so, of course, fingers crossed for their comeback! Well, we all have the characters we disliked (Daisuke for me - I couldn't stand him when I was younger) but I'll accept whatever they bring out so long as it has a solid storyline.

Agreed, Nemomon, the Cthulu influenced stories were fun. I'm hoping, probably in vain, that as the characters are older and a lot more mature we'll have a similarly more grown up and complex plot....oh wait, maybe not complex...morally complex? I'm failing to articulate myself....Just something more challenging and suitable for a group of teens who are closer to being adults than kids. I certainly wouldn't mind it to be darker and scarier - cliche, I know, but I like to see characters being pushed to their limits, and that's more difficult with older characters.

I wonder how integrated digimon are going to be in the human world since the end of 02?