Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Forum reserved for discussing specific points of the story—mostly from the manga. Be warned, these discussions will be current with the manga and will spoil many plot lines for anime-centric fans.
HAIBARA......

Re: Anokata theory: The boss may be...

Postby HAIBARA...... » August 27th, 2016, 5:48 am

MaitreDétective wrote:We know Vermouth's mother is dead all right. We know the organisation is after some sort of immortality-giving item all right. We know Nana to no...the crow song is about a crow mourning her death child all right (or somethning like that, I don"t remember well). Lasly, we know Vermouth is the boss' favourite.

Here is my theory: Anokata is Vermouth's father! She is so obviously his favourite, and he might want to search after something that gives everlasting life to ressurect his lost wife!

Your thoughts? :P

PS: Sorry for my rushy writing, I'll try to develop in my next posts

Ummmm sorry to disappoint you but that can't be true cz gosho said that the boss will turn out to be someone close to Conan at the end so this possibility goes down well if say that vermouth dad is someone close to Conan then this possibility can do it otherwise it can't happen
When your friends and you are separated from each other then a part of your heart leaves with them
MISSING YOU LIKE HELL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Without you I am nothing but a lost soul :'( :'( :'( :'(
k11chi

Postby k11chi » August 27th, 2016, 6:24 am

HAIBARA...... wrote:
MaitreDétective wrote:We know Vermouth's mother is dead all right. We know the organisation is after some sort of immortality-giving item all right. We know Nana to no...the crow song is about a crow mourning her death child all right (or somethning like that, I don"t remember well). Lasly, we know Vermouth is the boss' favourite.

Here is my theory: Anokata is Vermouth's father! She is so obviously his favourite, and he might want to search after something that gives everlasting life to ressurect his lost wife!

Ummmm sorry to disappoint you but that can't be true cz gosho said that the boss will turn out to be someone close to Conan at the end so this possibility goes down well if say that vermouth dad is someone close to Conan then this possibility can do it otherwise it can't happen

Even if he said that (which I can't remember) you're taking Goshos words too literally as anyone can be "close" to Conan and can get close to him when the series ends...
Gosho may explain alot of things in his interviews and stuff but he's not going to actually give us any real clues towards the boss in them. That's like six to seven-digit lawsuit if anyone were to tell about it also.
My sister went to one school where they had five digit numbers to punish you with if you were to tell about their secrets to someone and I can only imagine what would happen if Goshos editor were to tell about the boss to someone. He'd probably get thrown in jail for years. It's a massive franchise and the head of shonen sunday after all with other big series like Magi ending soon they have to keep Conan up as best as they can I'd imagine...
HAIBARA......

Postby HAIBARA...... » August 27th, 2016, 9:56 am

k11chi wrote:
HAIBARA...... wrote:

Even if he said that (which I can't remember) you're taking Goshos words too literally as anyone can be "close" to Conan and can get close to him when the series ends...
Gosho may explain alot of things in his interviews and stuff but he's not going to actually give us any real clues towards the boss in them. That's like six to seven-digit lawsuit if anyone were to tell about it also.
My sister went to one school where they had five digit numbers to punish you with if you were to tell about their secrets to someone and I can only imagine what would happen if Goshos editor were to tell about the boss to someone. He'd probably get thrown in jail for years. It's a massive franchise and the head of shonen sunday after all with other big series like Magi ending soon they have to keep Conan up as best as they can I'd imagine...

well this is atleast what "I" read so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
When your friends and you are separated from each other then a part of your heart leaves with them
MISSING YOU LIKE HELL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Without you I am nothing but a lost soul :'( :'( :'( :'(
Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » August 27th, 2016, 1:31 pm

ersha wrote:sawgnarok :sorry i newmember n im not uderstand to qoute reply :)

someday i watch japanese
Movies .story about blind detective where his
brother known to be very kind
and affectionate with his brother
(detective) to be willing to die and
donate his eyes to his brother, turns on ending only discovered the real culprits brother that he faked his death and his brother tried to kill him through others ,
Based that film I thought the same for Akemi or maybe parents ai. They could have faked his death.

In japanes verymuch with alur just like it :D

*sorry my english unwell cuz english not my languange

It's highly improbable that Akemi somehow faked her death. She was shot by Gin, pretty straight and dry. Shuichi was shot by Kir, a person who wasn't loyal to the organisation and fired blank shots. For this reason his situation is difficult from Akemi's. Furthermore, Conan was there on her deathbed until the moment when she died. Furthermore, her body was fully intact whenever the ambulance came and retrieved it. There's practically no way that she survived.
暮らす下一つ屋
My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
ersha

Postby ersha » August 28th, 2016, 2:16 am

[email protected]

Yess, it like imposibble but akemi still in my list bo of my mind. i'm sure akemy really jenius n for faked her death can aesy for her.

Why i Put her to my list bo cuz i still touch aoyama talking in his intervew:

-'' bisgboss actually someone who so closed with haibara but haibara dont know n if haibara know she will surprised ''...
- bigboss never appeared in early episodes (its can only name or somebody)

This statment always spinning in my mind.
- while audance asked for aoyama about leader suzuki maybe be bigboss ( i'm forget his name) aoyama talk he is not relevant with bo. Some goes ery, sonoko, kid, till araide.

Only family or someone who haibara loved who can make haibara shocked, so parent n her sister. Just my opinion :D
Tantei San

It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Postby Tantei San » September 7th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Hi Guyss..!! I am new to this Forum and had watched DC when i was kid but have started watching it all again this year!!
I am not sure about anokata but this might be something related to him.

Mary is actually Vermouth who has used APTX (tho i ain't sure) but the fact is that the Vermouth we see is actually the missing brother disguised and since it has been stated that Mary and Elena Miyano were sisters with Haibara (Shiho) being her daughter knew about it being used. And the truth Rei knew was this! Also the fact that Shiho is always disturbed when vermouth or gin is around well, since they had a relationship b/w them could be something or also since she is still hiding.
Also , I still believe Ai's father is not DEAD he is alive hiding from BO or might himself be THe BO 's BOSS who knows!

And regarding the fact that the Boss names the members after liquors is possibility of him being a drunkard or someone who just drinks alcohol.
One thing i found weird or interesting was that the song "Seven children",if you count the top members of BO including Rum, are 7 (except BOSS). I found it interesting tbh.!
ginandjuice

i rob you miss mystery ♫♪

Postby ginandjuice » October 30th, 2016, 5:33 pm

I know that this is not plausible, contradictory and would most likely never happen, but ever since the book description - of the police detective who was chasing himself - in the case of the besieged detective agency (anime 648-650 / manga 771-774) and flashbacks to fight club it would be heartwrenchingly sick if conan was anokata lol.
Magpieslayer

Postby Magpieslayer » November 24th, 2016, 4:54 am

This is my first time posting on this forum. I have scoured all 40 pages reading everyone's anokata theories and i have one of my own that i am developing. It will take a while to finish my theory and when i do, ill probably have to make it its own page tbh. Until then, as i develop my theory ill post my top five favorite crack pot theories here.
Tantei San

It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Postby Tantei San » November 27th, 2016, 2:09 am

Okay, what if actual shinichi never shrunk instead CONAN of BO kidnapped him after he was unconscious and took his place as conan and then, he now is acting like shinichi and stuff. but the theory almost is BS, so !!
Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Postby Spimer » November 27th, 2016, 4:09 am

Yeah, like yousaid it doesn't make sense.

In that case... How do you explain Conan turning into Shinichi when he takes the APTX antidote? Haibara also turned back to her normal form so there's no room for doubts.

We've never seen the BO kidnap anyone save Haibara (Pisco kidnapped her and closed her in the hotel's wine cellar), they prefer to erase all traces of themselves rather than let anyone spread word of their existence.

Anyway, my two grains is that the boss is a secondary character that's appeared in some case insofar but looks like your everyday person so that's why we haven't noticed him/her, if what Gosho says on his interviews is true.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Themaninarmor

It's not about me

Postby Themaninarmor » November 27th, 2016, 5:33 pm

For me.... The anokata is the old fat deaf man in vol 4 file 34. He is so suspicious...

1. Gosho never write all the suspect name... (It isn't like Gosho...)

2. Somehow i got a vibe from him... That he wasn't really deaf at all.

He heard something from his walkman even though he was deaf... And okay let's say it was a hearing aid then why he unpluged it when talk with Conan that was a weird reaction from a deaf man

3. his age is fit to be a boss for an organization that running for half of century..

4. Gosho said that the boss is already appeared...

5. The old man said something about Disneyland which somehow remind us with a place where shinichi was shrunken...

6. That old man use a black suit like everyone in the organization...

Okay no. 5 and 6 is not my real reason... I just want to add it ;D
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Postby Spimer » November 27th, 2016, 6:22 pm

There's a little problem: Gosho said that the boss has appeared with "full name" at some point. So the old man who's nameless doesn't fit this criteria.

The boss is described as being very prudent: is it prudent to stay on the train that your men plan on blowing up?

The whole "blowing the train up" feels so out of place: what do the BO gain from it, anyway? They want to keep their existance a secret.

Agreed, it's the early days of the manga and we still don't know what the BO are or that there are more members apart from Gin and Vodka, but a bomb to get rid of the exchange woman feels so out of place: they could've poisoned her or put a trap in the suitcase so that she poisons herself when she tries to open it.

So I think that the old man is surely a mere old man.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
Themaninarmor

It's not about me

Postby Themaninarmor » November 27th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Spimer wrote:There's a little problem: Gosho said that the boss has appeared with "full name" at some point. So the old man who's nameless doesn't fit this criteria.

The boss is described as being very prudent: is it prudent to stay on the train that your men plan on blowing up?

The whole "blowing the train up" feels so out of place: what do the BO gain from it, anyway? They want to keep their existance a secret.

Agreed, it's the early days of the manga and we still don't know what the BO are or that there are more members apart from Gin and Vodka, but a bomb to get rid of the exchange woman feels so out of place: they could've poisoned her or put a trap in the suitcase so that she poisons herself when she tries to open it.

So I think that the old man is surely a mere old man.

As long as i remember, Gosho said that the full name is already appeared somewhere in manga... But he never stated that the name is shown in the same time as the figure itself...

about why the boss ride the train which will be blown up by his member.... well i have speculation that the boss was listening something in the first place... so he know when to leave the train... as for the reason why he take risk to do something like that..

because he still not trust gin, which have psycho personality... and the old man is the one who hold the real detonator... thats why the bomb is blown up at the exact time as the woman going out the train...
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
ersha

Postby ersha » November 28th, 2016, 12:00 am

I think if Rum a male it possibile to bos is female n if Rum female, possible the bos is male.... so... I still wait who is Rum to continou my analisis.... :)
Magpieslayer

Postby Magpieslayer » November 28th, 2016, 10:52 am

Crackpot theory #5
Akemi Miyano
Though very unlikely, i believe it is possible that she is still alive. Looking at the chapter it happened in, despite her falling prone and no longer moving again, she could always be faking. This seems almost impossible until you consider she could have had an accomplice, aka, Gin. If she cordinated with him she could be shot in a non vital area. If you look at the page she was shot in, the bullet hit her in the abdomen. There is enough room there that a non fatal shot is possible.
The reason for doing this, confirm the death of Shinichi Kudo. That's just my #5 favorite crackpot theory. My next one will be one i have never seen guessed before and i believe minds will be blown