Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Wakarimashita

Re: Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Postby Wakarimashita » December 12th, 2018, 11:35 am

Early trailer added in the opening post.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Wakarimashita

Re: Detective Conan Movie 23 (2019) - The Fist of Blue Sapphire (紺青の拳 ) - Friday April 12

Postby Wakarimashita » January 13th, 2019, 5:24 am

Official poster - Theatrical version (LQ) :

"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Vinnie

Postby Vinnie » January 13th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Its always so good to see Makoto!
All movies with Kid are special to me, but maybe Gosho is over doing it with Kid x Shinichi for Ran. I must admit though, it gives us good laughs!
Can't wait.
Spimer

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Postby Spimer » January 16th, 2019, 8:50 am

Gosho Aoyama comment about M23, posted in official movie site (1/16/19):

Hello, it's me, Aoyama! This year's movie will be the first to(take place) overseas! Conan and Kid will be very active in Singapore!
Ran and Shinichi, with their new relationship, also makes you wonder (how it'll be like) but...
But the (main) highlight is indeed, Kyougoku Vs Kid!
The strong Kyougoku, who feels (he's) in the wrong manga, and his flashy action! (See) it on the big screen!
Enjoy it while clenching your "fists"♪
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
thriceplus

Postby thriceplus » January 16th, 2019, 11:17 am

Kinda interesting that they aren't riding the Zero wave and giving him another movie next year, though I guess they are trying to not oversaturate him. Will guess he'll be back for movie 24 in 2020.

And I still can't believe Kid vs Makoto is a legit rivalry now.