The Filipino Thread

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
PchanMecatzXD
I’ll make you great by taking you to the cemetery called prison.

Re: The Filipino Thread

Post by PchanMecatzXD »

Oo,since Grade-1 pa XD.. palagi akong nanonood sa GMA
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

oh! cool! ako grade 5 na nung napansin ko ung DC. kahit na grade 3 palang ata ako palabas na hehe XD
anung episode arcs ang gusto mo? :D
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
PchanMecatzXD
I’ll make you great by taking you to the cemetery called prison.

Post by PchanMecatzXD »

Desperate revival and the Clash of Red and Black XD
Ringo
Biblioriptos, Resident Sniffer

Post by Ringo »

Anong oras DC sa GMA?
Our achievements should not see the light of day; but our failures will become widely known.
miyano_shiho
I just love numbers... :)

Post by miyano_shiho »

Dati pa ata yun haha. Di ko na rin alam, bihira na kong manood ng tv eh. :P Nag-PM ako sayo :)

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

miyano_shiho wrote:Dati pa ata yun haha. Di ko na rin alam, bihira na kong manood ng tv eh. :P Nag-PM ako sayo :)
It's just that yesterday when I opened the TV, DC is on. Ugh, I regret not checking the time. Ha, okay lang. XD Sana may nakakaalam.
Our achievements should not see the light of day; but our failures will become widely known.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Hoy, Ringo.
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

bluekaitou1412 wrote:Hoy, Ringo.
Hoy ka rin. XD Haha, hello bluek.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Bago pa kami ma-issue ni Ringo (looking at you Gojo and the two Rans), yes, I know her in RL. :P
redangelran
inlove with a mystery geek || is stalking someone

Post by redangelran »

cool! :D
may kakilala din ako dito, friend ko irl. :>

pero bago mo sabihin yan bk, akala ko guy si Ringo (sorry :/).

*waves
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet, you'll be more happy."
-Mouri Ran

"Is a reason necessary? I don't know why you would kill someone but as for saving someone-- a logical mind isn't needed, right?"
-Kudo Shinichi

My Twitter||My MAL
-super stupid case fanatic, i'm waiting for you ♥-
ShiraKiryuu

Post by ShiraKiryuu »

redangelran wrote:pero bago mo sabihin yan bk, akala ko guy si Ringo
baka lalaki at babae siya :O
Ringo

Post by Ringo »

ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Haha, that's why I deliberately placed my gender on my profile. Babae po ako. But it's okay if you think otherwise. ((: I like assuming the guy character. Bluek and I would sure make a cute gay couple. XD (Joke lang bluek. Ma-high-blood ka na naman sa'ken.)
miyano_shiho
I just love numbers... :)

Post by miyano_shiho »

ShiraKiryuu wrote:
@Shira: Filipino ka rin? :o :o *late*

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Post by bluekaitou1412 »

Ringo wrote:
ShiraKiryuu wrote:
Haha, that's why I deliberately placed my gender on my profile. Babae po ako. But it's okay if you think otherwise. ((: I like assuming the guy character. Bluek and I would sure make a cute gay couple. XD (Joke lang bluek. Ma-high-blood ka na naman sa'ken.)
That's it! You and your gay fetishes. I'm calling it—Ringo-chan is my RL partner. XD
briggettkylie
"A secret makes a woman, woman."

Post by briggettkylie »

Maraming salamat sa mga bumoto! :)
Last edited by briggettkylie on November 27th, 2013, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.