hello

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
gryxyz
Arsenal FC Hool

hello

Post by gryxyz »

Yo, this is gery, 22 and from austria (europe, not australia).
I've been reading this manga for a few years and with recent actions it's time to get a little deeper into some theories.

I'm a guy who is skeptical and always wants to be proof himself right - so have fun with that. Haha.

cheers.
Good old Arsenal! We proud to say that name,
and while we sing this song we'll win the game!
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Re: hello

Post by Conia »

Welcome gery! \o/
tantei.conan

Post by tantei.conan »

Welcome to the forums! :D
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Hello, hello!
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Gery was here, Ash is a loser

anyway, welcome!
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

XD
Welcome :)
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
KainTheVampire
*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Post by KainTheVampire »

Hello >:D
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
breva

Post by breva »

Welcome! :D
gryxyz
Arsenal FC Hool

Post by gryxyz »

Akonyl wrote: Gery was here, Ash is a loser

anyway, welcome!
I'm glad you at least took the Pokemon character. Most people use the Spongebog "slug"? Hell I don't know that series.
Good old Arsenal! We proud to say that name,
and while we sing this song we'll win the game!
Kogorou
*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Post by Kogorou »

Hey hey,
welcome :)
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

gryxyz wrote:

anyway, welcome!
I'm glad you at least took the Pokemon character. Most people use the Spongebog "slug"? Hell I don't know that series.
XD
(Again)
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Post by Kaito Lady »

Welcome to the mad house!

Spoiler: Intro
Welcome to the Family! :D

People here are unique. They're wild, crazy, and out-of-this-world. But that makes them special.

Let me introduce you to some of them.

First and foremost, I'd like to inform you about certain members here who go by the names of phreak_91 and xpon: They are creepy, very very creepy, so if you're a girl, stay the hell away, and if you're a boy stay the hell away. In short, STAY THE HELL AWAY.

Don't worry about that bush behind you. That's probably Conia, our Community Stalker-- if not, then it's Shadowman, who else?

Further on we have our Poll Maker(you will find a daily random poll made by him in the Off Topic section), Community Saviour(loved by everyone, feared by some other)Ninja Assassins, Mad Scientists, weird named people, Rice Warriors(Beware!: You might just get punched!), Some Awesome Members, GrammarNazisRomans(don't call her Grammar Nazi she doesn't like it)(You better write well otherwise she'll chop you, burn you, and erase you off this earth with the help of her Pokemon's), Hypeman(also known as Batman), Nightwing, Evil Princesses, and Your (yes, YOUR) long lost child (who is actually everybody's child)

And many Many MANY MANY MORE

On the Off-Topic Board, and I'm sure you'll find soon enough, weird but awesome organizations are commonplace. They don't require you to join, but you'll find it hard to resist taking a peek on what they are and what they do.
To make things easy for you, here's a list of the current groups inhabiting the OT.

If you are a cat, I assure you, you will love the DCTP Cat Family Thread. If you are S or M, you'll love this place. You might also like this place.
If you are a Sonoci fan, you might want to join this. If you are a fan of Kleene Onigiri you might want to join this. There's also the DCTP Family Chart.
If you are Filipino(or can speak Filipino) you might want to go here. And if you are Spanish (or can speak Spanish) you might want to go here. And if you are German (or can speak German) you might want to go here. If you want to protect Aliens (or strange creatures) just go here

Next in line is the CCP residing in the First Impressions Thread. I can't say much about them, but you'll find out by asking Conia or Callid, the founders of the pact.

Also, Harems are normal, so don't get freaked out that much. Though it's okay to scream and yell for help if you ever get recruited.

There are also many thread where you can tell your Happy, Sad, Awesome, Weird, Creepy, and Dreams stories. You can also tell What's on your mind, What's NOT on your Mind, and Randomness.

Ever heard of the game Mafia? Come play with us. Let's kill...

...some time.

We also have the games of Diplomacy, Mini Mafia, and Grawwfia.

A lot of skirmishes happen between members, and you might get involved, but please do not try to even utter a single insult against Ai, if you don't want to be squashed, chopped, burned, tortured, pitch-forked or poked by the AiCons. Of course, the same applies to Kaitou KID.

So, again, I welcome you here, and please don't hesitate in praising Haibara, many people do that, you'll pass unadverted in front of the mods eyes. Go off-topic (Even in Off-Topic), annoy people-- just go and have fun.

I hope you enjoy your stay... and hopefully you too, will find this family the best there is.
modified it a bit in order to not get into any fight again :P
Last edited by Kaito Lady on June 26th, 2012, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Kaito Lady wrote: GrammarNazisRomans(don't call her Grammar Nazi she doeant like it)(You better write well otherwise she'll chop you, burn you, and erase you off this earth with the help of her pokemons)
well, looks like KL's gonna be chopped, burned, and erased off the face of the Earth now :V
Kaito Lady
*plotting*

Post by Kaito Lady »

Akonyl wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote: GrammarNazisRomans(don't call her Grammar Nazi she doeant like it)(You better write well otherwise she'll chop you, burn you, and erase you off this earth with the help of her pokemons)
well, looks like KL's gonna be chopped, burned, and erased off the face of the Earth now :V
D:!
*goes to change it*
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D
DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Kogorou
*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Post by Kogorou »

gryxyz wrote:

anyway, welcome!
Isn't that Gary ?