Marble Hornets

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
ranger
Community Villain

Re: Marble Hornets

Post by ranger »

MistyDelusions wrote: *Gives everyone a Slender Man hug*
WHOA F OFF!!!
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Entry #52:
Spoiler:
@#$%^&$%&$# Slendy in your hotel room!  O____o;; Plus:  Alex with a gun? Yeah, not good.
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
mangaluva
Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Post by mangaluva »

Commi-Ninja wrote: Entry #52:
Spoiler:
@#$%^&$%&$# Slendy in your hotel room!  O____o;; Plus:  Alex with a gun? Yeah, not good.
Pretty much my reaction.
Spoiler:
I'm interested with him spotting Tim acting normally. Will he team up with Tim and the Maskies to fight Alex and Slendy? Alex is clearly a bit batshit... why is he feeding people to Slendy? There was mention of Slendy being in Alex's childhood videos, wasn't there? (Or am I mixing this up with TribeTwelve?) So is Alex a full-on pawn of Slendy? Or is he just sacrificing people to Slendy because he's terrified of him and is, basically, throwing a sacrifice to the monster under the bed to make it leave him alone? Also, why was Slendy in Jay's hotel room? At least we know why he and Jessica were mindwiped now. Was he summoned there by the tapes and harddrive that Jay stole? That was seriously freaky. Did Jay actually run AT Slendy, or was he pulled? Also, this video is the first time that a Masky's appearance didn't freak the hell out of me, probably because the Masky was creeping up on batshitinsane!Alex with a gun. I wonder why they wear masks, anyway? Does it protect them from Slendy's influence somehow? Not that Tim wasn't pretty nuts and feral when we saw him unmasked...

Pretty good season finale.
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

Spoiler:
So, for the first time since like Entry 8, or whenever it was that Masky first appear, his appearance didn't freak me out. He's just slowly creeping up behind Alex and tackles him. XD GOGO TIM!

Slendy in the hotel room was freaky. He's not usually that close that fast, is he? But yeah, now we know where his memory loss came from.

Tim wandering around nonchalantly seems odd, but maybe it's a sign that something big will happen next season. (I mean, of course something bit will happen next season. This is Marble Hornets, after all.)

Over all, wasn't really as freaky as I expected it to be.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
It was a freaky entry, but not as outright terrifying as I expected. I was expecting something truly horrifying to happen in that attic, only for Alex to freak out in a very human way with a gun and for Masky, of all people, to come to the rescue. And when they got to the motel, I just KNEW something was going to happen to them, because after all that was where they woke up with amnesia. You kinda knew he wasn't going to die, because after all he was alive the next morning. So not as terrifying as I expected, but very, very interesting.
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Well....the second season wasn't as good as the first one. It's just that you kinda know already that Slendy might come up, and the videos rely mostly on the "walk, walk, walk, walk, turn the camera away, turn the camera back, OMG SLENDY!!!"
It's just a bit repetitive, and in the first season, there were a lot of times in which I was like "this is pretty scary", but in this season, it didn't happen too often.

Still, the plot is interesting and I'm looking forward to see how it develops.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

I think the second season was less scary mainly because it was retrospective. You were certain that specific characters were going to live, and also, things like unmasking Tim and seeing Alex going batshit, while scary, kinda made it more human. It detracted from the mindscrewing supernatural aspect.

That said, I enjoyed both seasons and I'm looking forward to season three.
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

Season Three has started!

Entry #53 is up, and totheark has responded.
Spoiler:
More Marble Hornets tapes! :o Can't wait to see what's on them.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Spoiler:
Behind the scenes tapes, too... so we're going to find out how Alex first ran afoul of Slendy.
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

PhoenixTears wrote: totheark has responded.
Oh! Forgot to watch that part.
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Double post, oh well.

Newest totheark video, "Decay," was pretty darn creepy.
mangaluva

Post by mangaluva »

Commi-Ninja wrote: Double post, oh well.

Newest totheark video, "Decay," was pretty darn creepy.
That "Always Watching" bit was CREEPY AS HELL.

Also, the numbers that randomly flash up... connect them to letters and it says "NOCHOICE".
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

The binary apparently spells out "end him" and the noises at a certain point mean "This is your last birthday"
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Entry 55 is out. Also finally catched up again \o/
Spoiler:
If slenderman was lurking somewhere, I sure as hell didn't notice it.
Last edited by Memesu on January 8th, 2015, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Commi-Ninja

Post by Commi-Ninja »

Meme wrote: Entry 55 is out. Also finally catched up again \o/
Spoiler:
If slenderman was lurking somewhere, I sure as hell didn´t notice it.
Same here. 
Spoiler:
I was looking everywhere, too.