FLAC

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
sdf1macross
Community Hero

FLAC

Postby sdf1macross » September 13th, 2008, 10:46 pm

Does anyone know if there's a free program to convert FLAC to MP3??
I downloaded this torrent with tons of music, but they are FLAC Files and all the converters I could find I had to pay at least 20 bucks except for one that would convert 1/3 of each file , but I had to pay to convert the rest.

Anyone ???

Thank you in advance  ;D
EricAnimeFreak

Otaku 4 Life!

Re: FLAC

Postby EricAnimeFreak » September 13th, 2008, 10:59 pm

I got a program that would probably do the job.... However if it dosen't support the file type, you can always play it and dub straight to the computer as well and save it as an mp3.... (a little more work though) http://www.5star-shareware.com/Windows/ ... nload.html (i do beleive it has a trial period of 30 days last i looked) after that you got to buy it, but otherwise it works perfectly fine..... (if the new version dosen't work like this, please pm me, and i'll send you the old version)
Image Image
"Anyone can write, only a literary genuise can entertain."
sdf1macross
Community Hero

Postby sdf1macross » September 13th, 2008, 11:06 pm

Sounds Great!! , I will give it a try right now  ;D, I'll let you know how it goes, if it doesn't work for whatever reason I will send you a PM.

Thank you!!!
sdf1macross
Community Hero

Postby sdf1macross » September 13th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Nope, didn't work  :( It doesn't support FLAC files so it doesn't read them and doesn't give me the option of converting files either  :'( Thank you though  ;D
sdf1macross
Community Hero

Postby sdf1macross » September 14th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Thank you x64_02!!!! The first link did it for me!! I can't wait to listen to the songs, I already tried a few and they sound great, Thank you again!!  ;D
rajhaziel

Postby rajhaziel » September 16th, 2008, 11:43 pm

winamp to wav wav to mp3, aac, ogg etc etc