DCTP Family Chart

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Raifuujin
User avatar

What should I do next....

Posts: 496

Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Raifuujin » November 20th, 2013, 1:04 pm

*sets off a trap that puts kittens in Rai's path to stop him*
Image
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved

Spoiler: When boredom strikes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Juggler Kid
Image     Image
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2397

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » November 21st, 2013, 1:31 am

*materialises TARDIS around Kleene*
You have nowhere to go now!
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2410

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Kleene Onigiri » November 27th, 2013, 7:49 am

*tries to follow Raiden* Raiden-chan! Help, TARDIS! D:
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2410

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Kleene Onigiri » December 31st, 2013, 3:38 pm

Updaaaaate! \o/

Here it is: http://circe.kandai.org/FamilyChart/DCTP2013.jpeg

Sadly, the program killed almost all Avatars D: I didn't renew them yet, because I have to delete the whole panel and read it with all the links and then add the picture (kinda bugged itself O_o). Will take some time to redo it >_< T_T


Big thanks to my assistant Raifuujin! *hugs*

I added almost everything from the list. Hope no one was added 2x. If you find some errors, tell me \o/
Also, didn't add people that aren't on DCTP and some others I didn't know if they are on DCTP :V (see list)

List (from Raifuujin <3)
[*]Manga was adopted by Commi (though, the exact words were 'I'm sure there are plenty of people here who'd be happy to adopt you into their/our/the family (including myself)' [done]
[*]Alice is KL's sister [done]
[*]Yuri is KL's daughter [done](but trying to disown her as a mother), Silver's sister [done], Misty Delusion's cousin [who?] , the sister of Eworm and Kogorou [done], and married to/girlfriend of Toast [done]
Silver is Aoko's mother [done? Aoko or Aokochan?], KL's sister[done], Kain's secret twin[done]
[*]Mr.Flix is Yuri's lost cousin [done]
[*]phreak is Silver's lover [done]
[*]angelranchan is Aokochan's cousin, and was adopted by briggettkylie [done]
[*]Kain is BK201's god-mother and married to divorced from Kogorou, married to Meme [done]
[*]Anaine is Kain's and Nom's sister [done]
[*]Stop and Manga formed a Britmind [done]
[*]Cider is Conia's sister [done]
[*]I am the adopted sister of Yuriko and miyano_shiho's cousin [done]
[*]Shin is BK's sister [done]
[*]Miaka was adopted by Lynz and Yuriko as a sister [done]
[*]Conia is the father of IU [done], Misaki [done], Chelsea [done], Lia (IU's twin from DCW) [not in DCTP? D:], and the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]
[*]cinnamoroll is KL's adopted daughter and Kain's BFF [done]
[*]StrawberryLulzJam is Kain's cousin [done]
[*]Jecka is monsi's sibling, miyano_shiho's BFF, and Yuri's long lost sister [done]
[*]Nix is Miyano's little sister [done]

[*]People who expressed wanting into the family, but didn't specify where: Hoshi, Yukimi, Walnutdinosaur [done XD]
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2397

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » December 31st, 2013, 3:47 pm

* Yuri let's Kleene out of her TARDIS *
Good job :3
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2410

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Kleene Onigiri » December 31st, 2013, 3:48 pm

Yay I'm out! \o/
Thanks XD
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
KainTheVampire
User avatar

*the Devil disguised as a mad vampire* >:D

Posts: 1049

Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby KainTheVampire » December 31st, 2013, 3:55 pm

\o/

.... I obviously divorced Bel before marrying Kogorou T__T
Image
Conclusion: "This area is full of crap" and "It's a nasty place!"

Drawn by yours truly
Raifuujin
User avatar

What should I do next....

Posts: 496

Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Raifuujin » December 31st, 2013, 4:04 pm

*hugs Kleene and gives cookies*

Kleene Onigiri wrote:[*]Yuri is Misty Delusion's cousin [who?]

http://forums.dctp.ws/memberlist.php?mo ... ile&u=5542

Silver is Aoko's mother [done? Aoko or Aokochan?]

Aokochan, so you're good.

[*]Conia is the father of the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]

They're from this, so... *shrugs*
Image
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved

Spoiler: When boredom strikes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Juggler Kid
Image     Image
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5135

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Conia » December 31st, 2013, 6:38 pm

Raifuujin wrote:*hugs Kleene and gives cookies*
[*]Conia is the father of the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]

They're from this, so... *shrugs*

That is correct and I'm surprised you actually found that post :-X

Regarding the whole chart: I never thought a day where Kleene actually updated would come :-X
Image
Raiden
User avatar

~If you gimme a smile, I'm on your side. Tomorrow we'll be alright~

Posts: 573

Contact:

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Raiden » December 31st, 2013, 8:42 pm

Yay! Awesome work Kleene! :D *hugs*

Conia wrote:
Raifuujin wrote:*hugs Kleene and gives cookies*
[*]Conia is the father of the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]

They're from this, so... *shrugs*

That is correct and I'm surprised you actually found that post :-X

It's not that hard to find? :x Image

Conia wrote:Regarding the whole chart: I never thought a day where Kleene actually updated would come :-X

That's my sister for you, finding new ways to surprise the stalker! \o/ XD
Clearly the mold confuses Gin's stalker-instincts. All shall know fear for the Mold! You will never know it come for you until it's already too late... :V
3DS FC:2809 8617 8608
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“Tea has all the sexiness of coffee with none of the crazy-psycho side effects? I’m in love.”



Image
Spoiler: *Boops nose*
Image
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1328

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Stopwatch » December 31st, 2013, 8:46 pm

Kleene Onigiri wrote:Updaaaaate! \o/

Here it is: http://circe.kandai.org/FamilyChart/DCTP2013.jpeg

Sadly, the program killed almost all Avatars D: I didn't renew them yet, because I have to delete the whole panel and read it with all the links and then add the picture (kinda bugged itself O_o). Will take some time to redo it >_< T_T


Big thanks to my assistant Raifuujin! *hugs*

I added almost everything from the list. Hope no one was added 2x. If you find some errors, tell me \o/
Also, didn't add people that aren't on DCTP and some others I didn't know if they are on DCTP :V (see list)

List (from Raifuujin <3)
[*]Manga was adopted by Commi (though, the exact words were 'I'm sure there are plenty of people here who'd be happy to adopt you into their/our/the family (including myself)' [done]
[*]Alice is KL's sister [done]
[*]Yuri is KL's daughter [done](but trying to disown her as a mother), Silver's sister [done], Misty Delusion's cousin [who?] , the sister of Eworm and Kogorou [done], and married to/girlfriend of Toast [done]
Silver is Aoko's mother [done? Aoko or Aokochan?], KL's sister[done], Kain's secret twin[done]
[*]Mr.Flix is Yuri's lost cousin [done]
[*]phreak is Silver's lover [done]
[*]angelranchan is Aokochan's cousin, and was adopted by briggettkylie [done]
[*]Kain is BK201's god-mother and married to divorced from Kogorou, married to Meme [done]
[*]Anaine is Kain's and Nom's sister [done]
[*]Stop and Manga formed a Britmind [done]
[*]Cider is Conia's sister [done]
[*]I am the adopted sister of Yuriko and miyano_shiho's cousin [done]
[*]Shin is BK's sister [done]
[*]Miaka was adopted by Lynz and Yuriko as a sister [done]
[*]Conia is the father of IU [done], Misaki [done], Chelsea [done], Lia (IU's twin from DCW) [not in DCTP? D:], and the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]
[*]cinnamoroll is KL's adopted daughter and Kain's BFF [done]
[*]StrawberryLulzJam is Kain's cousin [done]
[*]Jecka is monsi's sibling, miyano_shiho's BFF, and Yuri's long lost sister [done]
[*]Nix is Miyano's little sister [done]

[*]People who expressed wanting into the family, but didn't specify where: Hoshi, Yukimi, Walnutdinosaur [done XD]

\o/
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2410

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Kleene Onigiri » December 31st, 2013, 10:17 pm

Conia wrote:
Raifuujin wrote:*hugs Kleene and gives cookies*
[*]Conia is the father of the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]

They're from this, so... *shrugs*

That is correct and I'm surprised you actually found that post :-X

Regarding the whole chart: I never thought a day where Kleene actually updated would come :-X


eeh?! D: So mean T_T

*hugs Raiden* T_T
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5135

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Conia » January 2nd, 2014, 1:22 am

Kleene Onigiri wrote:
Conia wrote:
Raifuujin wrote:*hugs Kleene and gives cookies*
[*]Conia is the father of the twins, Luke and Sarah [who? XD]

They're from this, so... *shrugs*

That is correct and I'm surprised you actually found that post :-X

Regarding the whole chart: I never thought a day where Kleene actually updated would come :-X


eeh?! D: So mean T_T

*hugs Raiden* T_T

I didn't mean it as Kleene would never do it, more like it is just too much work for anyone to actually do it :-X
Image
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3366

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Kaito Lady » January 2nd, 2014, 2:38 pm

AWESOME!!! :D
alice is fianly my sister \o/

but...
Spoiler:
CSW IS NOT MY ADOPTED FATHER!!!!!!!!!
*has a fit*


apart from that everything is awesome :D

EDIT: Silver is my sister? o.O
since when? o.O? :-X

*has terrible memory* :-X
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: DCTP Family Chart

Postby Trickster » April 2nd, 2014, 4:27 pm

Stopwatch and I are twins. We're also Conia and Yuriko's children. So.
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: miakakiri and 11 guests