The thread where you tell about your dreams

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Jecka » February 19th, 2013, 11:39 am

I had dream were my family actually went to the west coast and I met some people from DCTP :-X
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Akonyl » February 19th, 2013, 11:56 am

I got transported to some world and was in this ruined building where I had to find some object. I find it and then have to run for some reason, but I trip and fall and it falls into this shallow pool of lava, so I have to stick my hands in and grab it out. It doesn't really hurt, but when I pull my hands out the skin's bubbling anyway and I just start screaming because I feel like I should. Then I started to leave and I found this red dragon-person who was apparently the leader of some military unit, which also had regular dragons as mounts. She urged me to get on the dragon and escape with the thing, when I realized that at the other side of the exit there was a blue dragon-person with their own army and dragons who was also beckoning me (they all looked exactly the same, except one group was blue and one was red) who were fighting the red dragon-people. At that point something clicked and I realized that I was brought on this mission by a dragon-person, but I couldn't remember which one it had been, so I didn't know who was good and who was evil.

So I got on the red dragon's back and started to fly off, but before we got too much air, I changed my mind and jumped off and ran over to the blue one, got on that dragon and flew off over the battlefield. When I landed I had to do some mmorpg-esque quests, which slowly got weirder and more disturbing until I was like "uhh crap, I think the blue ones might have been the evil ones after all." :I
Jefufuh
User avatar

I liek bananas.

Posts: 316

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Jefufuh » February 27th, 2013, 10:29 pm

.....
I had a dream where I killed someone........:|
bleh.
Why do detectives use handkerchiefs while opening doors?
Well, they don't...
Image
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4308246/
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBobob223
[spoiler=ATTACK!!!!!]Image[/spoiler]
Image                           Image                           Image
Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Akonyl » March 22nd, 2013, 11:00 am

stop dying, topic >:( (I feel like this is just my own dream journal, sometimes  :-X )

anyway, two parts to last night's dream:

started out and I was some sort of ghost detective. Like, imagine the Scooby Doo gang, except the ghosts are real (but most people can't see them and they generally can't interact with a world except in special cases), and the gang is just me (a spirit medium) and a ghost (a woman who's dressed like she's from the Great Depression or something, stereotypical street urchin clothes but as an adult) (and I'll just call "Ghostie" for ease :V). This one guy asks me to do a job, so I go to his house (a kinda creepy old mansion) to discuss the case. He personally doesn't believe in ghosts, but he knows I've solved a lot of cases regarding dead people, so he wants me to find out who drowned his son. His dog is also growling at me, because apparently dogs hate ghosts and ghost-related people (like spirit mediums). As this is going on, his son walks in and I start talking to him like it's completely normal, but the parents get really offended because they think I'm just mocking them and take it as an insult. So Ghostie ushers the kid away an I calm the parents down and learn that their son was drowned in a river in the swamp behind their house, and a few other details about the case.

so Ghostie and I go out into the swamp, where we eventually find the river, where there's a guy wading through the water, in full stereotypical saloon bartender gear. I ask who he is and he tells me his name, so I approach him to ask him questions. At this point, Ghostie looks into his soul and finds out that not only is that not his real name, but this is the guy who drowned the kid (in retrospect I don't know why Ghostie didn't just do the interrogations with the ability to mind-read, maybe it was limited? :V), but before she can say anything, the guy grabs me and forces me underwater, attempting to drown me. I can't do anything because the guy has me overpowered, but Ghostie finds out a way to interact with the physical world, in the form of "access the heart through the soul and then explode it", causing the guy to keel over dead immediately. I'm just like "jesus christ that's awesome".


part 2 involved me being at some house party that doubled as a pool party at this ridiculously huge (each side was probably around 2 football fields deep/tall, though the front yard's width was normal) house that had two wooden staircases covering the length of each side connected by a patio in the back (I think it was a callback to a house I went to a pool party at back in elementary/middle school). The front yard and the left staircase were absolutely packed with people, and for some reason I decided to grind the staircase's railing. So I go up the right staircase and around the back, and get on my towel and grind down the railing (don't ask how towels grind well on wooden railings), dodging all the stuff people placed on the railing/people and going super fast. When I get to the bottom, some guy is super impressed and wants to go down with me next time I do that because it was apparently one-of-a-kind towel grinding talent, but the house closes down and I can't go back up. So the guy gets an appointment to show off my skills at another party instead.

we go into this huge stadium to get seats for some reason, and I find out that it's actually a giant plane that's flying to Cali, where the next party is. So we arrive, and the place is some mix between modern/medieval, the whole city being situated on two slopes with a river in the middle, and I get led around for a while by a bunch of hooligan gypsy musicians. The time for the show comes, and we get on stage (which is weird to me because it's only ~30 feet up the slope from the river), when the  guy who sent me runs up and says we have a problem, because "The Alliance" controls a large section of the city currently and I could die if I went through there, and that we should cancel it. Everyone sadly agrees, but I take the word of caution as an insult to my grinding skills and jump onto the railing and start my grind anyway. It starts off decent, but then I hit something and get knocked off of the towel, and everyone's like "oh no it's all over he's dead", but I manage to recover by landing by three fingers of my left hand on this piece of paper, and start the grind again with that, but slowly. I make the jump into the river and then everything starts speeding up a ton (all the while I'm only balancing on three fingers :I) and I'm doing all this crazy stuff that would make even a Tony Hawk game jealous, when I circle back around to a merchant area where some people who came over on the plane with me have set up a shop.

I jump off the piece of paper and onto some merchandise stands and start pushing them over, jumping from stand to stand and knocking as much stuff over as I can (which apparently still counts as part of the grind because I haven't touched the ground yet?). I keep doing this for a while and eventually get to another merchant area, where the people who came over with me have set up yet another shop because I trashed the first one, and trash that one too. A little while later, I finish up, and walk upstairs where the people are cleaning up the second shop, and I look at all the mess and make some snarky comment like "Man I'm glad I don't live in California!". There's a dog there growling at me, but I close its mouth and then pet it and it starts wagging its tail. The guy who brought me over walks up to me and just goes "Man, that was the nastiest grind I've ever seen!"
ranger
Community Villain
Posts: 3588

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby ranger » March 22nd, 2013, 11:34 am

^
-.-

hmm, the dreams I seem to have, which are very few, are usually erotic.
Image
Image
Giogio
User avatar

Why not?

Posts: 152

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Giogio » March 22nd, 2013, 11:36 am

I can't remember much about last night's dream, except it involved a time machine, a dinosaur egg, and some weird old scientist with a big grudge against his dead wife. Damn you, alarm clock.

The weirdest part, however, was the one where an Avira notification popped up so I couldn't see anything until I got it closed. Clearly, I need another antivirus.
........................................................................................................... Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Akonyl » March 22nd, 2013, 3:30 pm

ranger wrote:^
-.-

hmm, the dreams I seem to have, which are very few, are usually erotic.

-.- wut

was my sweet Tony Hawk railgrinding too much for you
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Jecka » March 22nd, 2013, 5:55 pm

Akonyl wrote:stop dying, topic >:( (I feel like this is just my own dream journal, sometimes  :-X )
But you have all the interesting ones :P

I don't even remember my dream. I remember it being pretty crazy :x
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Akonyl » March 22nd, 2013, 6:00 pm

make sure to write down your dreams when you remember em (or at the very least, go over the details in your head after you wake up), and you too could remember your dreams in detail! :O
Raifuujin
User avatar

What should I do next....

Posts: 502

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Raifuujin » March 22nd, 2013, 6:17 pm

Akonyl wrote:make sure to write down your dreams when you remember em (or at the very least, go over the details in your head after you wake up), and you too could remember your dreams in detail! :O

The going over details in your head doesn't work with me. I've tried. V:
Image
1412 Phenomenon: When rational people begin acting like mischievous phantom thieves/magicians

3DS FC: 1504 6005 4982
     ___
    l     l
 __l::::l_
/\ (O_^)       Kaitou Approved

Spoiler: When boredom strikes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Juggler Kid
Image     Image
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Jecka » March 22nd, 2013, 6:48 pm

Akonyl wrote:make sure to write down your dreams when you remember em (or at the very least, go over the details in your head after you wake up), and you too could remember your dreams in detail! :O
But I woke up twice this morning D:

:V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3368

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Jecka » April 17th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Yosh, *double posts* so, I had two dreams last night :P

In the first dream, My family and I were in church, but this church was bigger than ours. So I was sitting in one of the pews, but I had to go do something. When I returned I realized I left my keys where I was sitting and noticed some children were playing with them. (Yeah, I didn't get it either :V)
Anyway, I didn't want to just take them back, so I waited till they weren't looking to swipe it. :V

The second dream was about the extra credit paper I had to write for sociology. Basically, my professor had changed the topic without letting us know. So he became angry at us, and he let us rewrite them, but there was no way I was going to be able to finish a paper in one night D:


Not the most exciting dreams, but I felt I should post something so Ako won't have to be the only one writing here. :P
Jkjk
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Akonyl
Community Hero
User avatar
Posts: 4200

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Akonyl » April 22nd, 2013, 10:46 am

I had a dream where I was a robot (a normal metal one, but there was a realistic-looking human android on the crew as well) who had landed with the rest of his crew on some planet filled with the vashta nerada (for non-Doctor-Who people: basically shadows that eat everything), and for some reason we wanted to make peace with them before we left. So we opened the cargo bay door and threw an ancient book that detailed the secrets of the universe out to them, which The Doctor (who was not there previously) picked up and then explained the story of the episode, something along the lines of "they might be shadows, but they're afraid of the world, so they eat things to learn about them. But once they eat this book and know everything, what's left to fear?".

So then we walked out into the swarm since they wouldn't eat us, to check out these three pods that had some sort of alien in each of em, who were apparently important people. The android starts talking to the one who's apparently some great alien sage, who then beckons me over. When I go over though, he calls my form "animal cruelty" because my robot mind and body had been shoddily made, and he says that he'll upgrade me to be like the android. Then I had a lot of existential moping about regarding what it meant to be "me" and whether or not I'd still be me after the upgrade.


In another dream, I dreamed that there was a practice called "suspending" where you could go to jail and have the police arrest you and put you in jail for 7 days for a cost, and it's put on the court records as you committing a legitimate crime. I did it once, then did it a second time because apparently it was really relaxing. Then I started hanging out with inmates, managed to find other people who had suspended for long periods of time (one who had been in for the past like, 4 years), and chilled around in prison. I think the reason I did it in the dream was to avoid having to go back to work, because I remember thinking "man I feel bad because now the other guys gotta do a lot of work", but at the same time I was like "but I'm so glad I'm not doing it."
Walnutdinosaur
User avatar

Merp means merp, Capish?

Posts: 619

Contact:

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby Walnutdinosaur » April 22nd, 2013, 11:26 am

I wanna tell a dream I remembered. So me and my family were on a mini yacht.There was an 500mph wind. So the ship blew to smitherines. We were floating in the water. My brother life jacket was demented. So he floated on his face. Then magically we are back on the dock.
3DS FC ~ 2423-3464-2193
Akonyl wrote:
stabbing a puppy: "That's just animal cruelty!"
stabbing a person: "Yeah that's fine"

good set of morals you got there :P

[/quote][spoiler]Image Image[/spoiler][spoiler]http://youtu.be/uNKobBlkn4w Aaron Tveit purely AMAZING.[/spoiler]
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 351

Re: The thread where you tell about your dreams

Postby blurfbreg » April 22nd, 2013, 11:49 am

The last dream I had was in my old high school, except the building somehow got larger. I was wandering the halls and ended up in the backstage of the drama class. Unlike it usually was, there's a large rehearsal going on (so large that the backstage somehow expanded to the size of a few gymnasium). While the high school musicians played and the drama people acted, I sneaked by and got in. I had a sudden urge to play the viola (which I don't really know how to play) lying in the backstage, and try to sneak out. On my way out, my music teacher in high school saw me. She simply smiled at me and continued conducting. Suddenly some loud sound resounded across the backstage, and I ran out to get the bow for the viola. After traversing the long hallways (which is strange, because the music room is right behind the backstage area), I got to the music room. There I ran into Clarissa, a high school girl I met in the dream before this one. She was supposed to be practicing with everyone, but she got lost in the school and haven't been able to get to the backstage. So I guided her to the right place. On my way over to the stairs that lead to the backstage, I heard my grade 8 teacher. Somehow I got scared and ran off. Clarissa asks, "Why are you running away? Didn't you say this is the right way?". And the teacher asks, "Who's there? Show yourself". I suddenly remember that there's another way to the backstage nearby, so I took Clarissa and said, "there's another way" and pulled her with me. Even though I was running away, I said, "Bye, (Teacher's name)". This made the teacher came looking even more (or so it seemed). As I ran towards the other entrance to the backstage, the teacher found me. Hearing that the girls' name is Clarissa, the teacher said, "Everyone's looking for you. If you don't go to them now, they're thinking of removing you from your role.!" Clarissa went quickly on her way and the teacher and I talked (the content of which I can't remember).

Suddenly I became Clarissa, and was running outside the school trying to get to the backstage (I have NO idea what's happening by this point). The cars are zooming by; the winding roads are taking me farther and farther away from the school, but I (Clarissa) kept around the high school building so I wouldn't get lost. Then I somehow found a door back into the building and heard the musicians play, so I walked in and got in. I was lost trying to find where to go, when I (the real me) woke up and realized it's morning.
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TracyHoG and 9 guests