lyf

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
avidfan

Re: lyf

Postby avidfan » August 7th, 2008, 4:37 am

Tsurugi wrote:
Aluecard wrote: jajaa by the way howyou been  Tsurugi hope all good  :)

Doing great!

Oh and avidfan, do you happen to know yume_no_meitantei in real life or something? Just wondering... the whole thing with you two having the same IP address and always talking to each other is just kind of strange.  ::)

rily :o dunno him tho... mayb he knows me or sumtin
SkyVenger
Community Hero

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Postby SkyVenger » August 7th, 2008, 8:45 am

Tsurugi wrote:
Aluecard wrote: jajaa by the way howyou been  Tsurugi hope all good  :)

Doing great!

Oh and avidfan, do you happen to know yume_no_meitantei in real life or something? Just wondering... the whole thing with you two having the same IP address and always talking to each other is just kind of strange.  ::)

I'm not surprised though... I have encountered this kind of issue 4 times before (with other computers as well), counting this as 5th. I know one person with the same IP address as mine, but she's not an anime fan :P There was one time I was banned in a forum due to this kind of issue.

Most of them were my chatmates, so if avidfan was one of them, I might know some of his other usernames... BTW, "nagrigat" is an adjective. Take that as clue ;D
kat1214young

shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Postby kat1214young » August 7th, 2008, 11:10 am

kat1214young wrote:sensya na busy e tsaka I thought Tagalog din ang salita sa Baguio.... mali pla aq hahahaha

Sorry, my bad. I did contract the words but still, you did get the idea.

"sensya na busy e tsaka I thought Tagalog din ang salita sa Baguio.... mali pla aq hahahaha"

Sorry I was busy and I thought Tagalog is also the dialect used in Baguio.... guess I was wrong LOL

;D that's pretty much it I guess, or did I make a mistake in translating that....  ;)
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
[img width=500 height=92]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/821/request538.jpg[/img]
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*
kat1214young

shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Postby kat1214young » August 7th, 2008, 11:12 am

yume_no_meitantei, you're giving him a hard time aren't you  ;) XD
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
[img width=500 height=92]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/821/request538.jpg[/img]
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*
avidfan

Postby avidfan » August 8th, 2008, 12:22 am

yeh, ds s prety hrd but i got wat yume sed abt d "nagrigat" word... it means "hard", hahaha ;D (finaly)

so it my b lyk ds:

"my god, life is *metten* hard" (adj) or
"my god, life is a hard *metten*" (noun)

bt i asume metten means very :P hopfuly got it ryt

btw new tred: how many hrs do u slp at nyt? i wana know ur ans esp frm d dc staf, haha
Last edited by avidfan on August 8th, 2008, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aluecard

yes it is true ~ for Alue

Postby Aluecard » August 8th, 2008, 2:53 am

and i thot my english grammer sucked  :P
  ;D
1980-2011/3
R.I.P
SkyVenger
Community Hero

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Postby SkyVenger » August 8th, 2008, 5:45 pm

avidfan wrote:yeh, ds s prety hrd but i got wat yume sed abt d "nagrigat" word... it means "hard", hahaha ;D (finaly)

so it my b lyk ds:

"my god, life is *metten* hard" (adj) or
"my god, life is a hard *metten*" (noun)

bt i asume metten means very :P hopfuly got it ryt

Yeah! Congrats, almost got that one but:
You forgot the "ko" there. It's the same as my...
"Metten" has no exact translation in english, hehehehe :D. It's the same as "naman" in Tagalog and it might mean "really" in the sentence.

So, "my god, (my) life is (really) hard... or something like that, hahahaha ;D Good job, anyways

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

avidfan wrote:btw new tred: how many hrs do u slp at nyt? i wana know ur ans esp frm d dc staf, haha

Hell, 2 hours a day :P 6 hours occasionally. I'm an insomniac so I spend time reading /watching anime and sleep from 2 to 4