What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Gravity Falls is real and it will never die

Posts: 7773

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 14th, 2017, 2:33 am

Swagnarok wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:I somehow hurt both my hands today, and in different ways. :D


I'm trying to picture you typing this up with a pencil that you're holding with your mouth.

Well my face is how I'm typing now so that can't be right!
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Jecka
User avatar

Hey there *dying inside*

Posts: 3356

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Jecka » October 14th, 2017, 11:32 am

Swagnarok wrote:Watched five episodes of an anime before realizing it was based off a Shojo manga. Hmm...

Is there a problem with that? :O
(Also what was it if I can ask?)

OMM: My account on here is 6 years old today. I started Conan in June of the same year. And in a week, My first laptop and "AMV" will also be 6.
Things are getting too old :V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 366

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 14th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Jecka wrote:
Swagnarok wrote:Watched five episodes of an anime before realizing it was based off a Shojo manga. Hmm...

Is there a problem with that? :O
(Also what was it if I can ask?)


Well, no, not really, I guess. It's called "Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou", translated as "His and Her Circumstances", made in 1998-1999, the first half of it having been produced by Hideaki Anno.
(Also, happy DCTP 6th anniversary!)
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Gravity Falls is real and it will never die

Posts: 7773

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 15th, 2017, 4:19 am

Swagnarok wrote:It's called "Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou", translated as "His and Her Circumstances", made in 1998-1999, the first half of it having been produced by Hideaki Anno.

Does that mean the 2nd half involves the characters spending way too long on a deserted island? (I'm unsure if anyone will get this joke)
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Raspbryl
User avatar
Posts: 33

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Raspbryl » October 15th, 2017, 11:03 am

Trying to find a new background artist for my comic - the current one does great work but has been too busy to get back to my emails in two weeks meaning everything is delayed.
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

Skype: [DDST] Rasp
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 940

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby dumytru » October 15th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Raspbryl wrote:Trying to find a new background artist for my comic - the current one does great work but has been too busy to get back to my emails in two weeks meaning everything is delayed.


Maybe you'll find somebody here? There are quite a lot of good artists around ;D
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 366

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 18th, 2017, 8:59 pm

For some inexplicable reason I've always thought of the numbers 2, 6, 7, and 9 as being feminine and 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8 as being masculine (0 is an old woman, not sure about 10).
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2469

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » October 19th, 2017, 2:11 pm

First I got sick and then I had food poisoning... Life is so much fun :/
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 940

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby dumytru » October 19th, 2017, 2:33 pm

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:First I got sick and then I had food poisoning... Life is so much fun :/



:( :( :(
Hang in there!!
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4491

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MoonRaven » October 20th, 2017, 9:15 am

Back from Milan. So nice to be home! <3
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18 (13th of April)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)


Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Henry Gordan
User avatar

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Posts: 160

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Henry Gordan » October 21st, 2017, 3:42 am

Train is late and the time I had to exchange from the train to a bus ha come down from 15 minutes to -5 minutes
Image
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 366

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 22nd, 2017, 11:07 pm

Ahh frick, Charlie drowned for literally no good reason.
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Gravity Falls is real and it will never die

Posts: 7773

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 24th, 2017, 2:51 am

Swagnarok wrote:Ahh frick, Charlie drowned for literally no good reason.

This is the weirdest out of context post.
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 366

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 24th, 2017, 10:05 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Swagnarok wrote:Ahh frick, Charlie drowned for literally no good reason.

This is the weirdest out of context post.


Charlie from Lost.
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4491

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MoonRaven » October 25th, 2017, 1:52 am

I hate cold. My head is full of snot.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18 (13th of April)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)


Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron