What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7843

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 27th, 2017, 1:11 am

https://yro.slashdot.org/story/17/03/27 ... 0-upgrades

Even without reading a single thing about why, I am horribly biased towards being all for this lawsuit! hype those forced upgrades, just for the context of being forced upgrades.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4524

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MoonRaven » March 27th, 2017, 1:57 am

Last week I managed to finish reading Bleach. It was brilliant.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7843

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 27th, 2017, 4:40 pm

MoonRaven wrote:Last week I managed to finish reading Bleach. It was brilliant.

This is one of the most unpopular opinions you could have, I swear. :V

(I'm not judging, as someone who has comparably controversial anime/manga opinions)
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Raspbryl
User avatar
Posts: 33

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Raspbryl » March 27th, 2017, 8:45 pm

I got episode 3 all uploaded and everything. :D

I'm in a good productive mood today.
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

Skype: [DDST] Rasp
Shiromi
User avatar
Posts: 137

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Shiromi » March 27th, 2017, 11:56 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Shiromi wrote:I just finished my book! I'm utterly exhausted and feel like sleeping for a week, but I DID IT IT'S DONE

Congrats! That's awesome!

Thanks! I've been working on the other stuff involved in publishing the book. Part of my website has to be renamed. If you wanna help me make a decision, there's a poll I posted here: http://your-sindarin-textbook.realelvis ... ll-inside/ And I've been working through it with my copy editor. Publishing a book is hard work guys. Like, you have no idea. I thought running a website and teaching classes was hard, but getting a book ready for publication is a whole other basket of eggs.
My DC Fanfic: Awaking and Arising - Shiromi writes her version of the end of the series. With 100% more lesbians and immortal zombie boys. And existential crises. Lots of them.
Kogorou - A character study that seeks to answer the question: Why is Kogorou the way he is?
A Kindred Spirit - Sonoko and Makoto realize that they have more in common than previously realized.
DC Fanfic Rants

Betareading this fanfic: Deception
LadyCider
User avatar
Posts: 8

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby LadyCider » March 28th, 2017, 12:03 am

I still can't get used to how light my two guitars are. I almost swung the black guitar across the living room when I picked it up because of how incredibly light it was. Then I realized that I need to change the strings of both guitars, oil the fretboards and polish the frets soon, too. Such a high-maintenance hobby. *sighs*
Wow.
Shiromi
User avatar
Posts: 137

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Shiromi » March 28th, 2017, 12:16 pm

My little brother is getting married!!!! My wife and I will be bridesmaids. This is so exciting!
My DC Fanfic: Awaking and Arising - Shiromi writes her version of the end of the series. With 100% more lesbians and immortal zombie boys. And existential crises. Lots of them.
Kogorou - A character study that seeks to answer the question: Why is Kogorou the way he is?
A Kindred Spirit - Sonoko and Makoto realize that they have more in common than previously realized.
DC Fanfic Rants

Betareading this fanfic: Deception
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4524

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MoonRaven » March 28th, 2017, 2:05 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:Last week I managed to finish reading Bleach. It was brilliant.

This is one of the most unpopular opinions you could have, I swear. :V

(I'm not judging, as someone who has comparably controversial anime/manga opinions)

Well of course it could've been better and some choices made by the author were a bit iffy but then again I could say the same about Naruto.

But that's what fanfiction is for.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Raspbryl
User avatar
Posts: 33

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Raspbryl » March 28th, 2017, 10:35 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:Last week I managed to finish reading Bleach. It was brilliant.

This is one of the most unpopular opinions you could have, I swear. :V

(I'm not judging, as someone who has comparably controversial anime/manga opinions)

Well of course it could've been better and some choices made by the author were a bit iffy but then again I could say the same about Naruto.

But that's what fanfiction is for.


hmmm true I tend to land in the unpopular opinion field most of the time - and only about half of those are my contrarian nature at work.
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

Skype: [DDST] Rasp
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2501

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » March 29th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Just one thing left on my to get list... That feels slightly exciting c:
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Henry Gordan
User avatar

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Posts: 168

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Henry Gordan » March 29th, 2017, 3:17 pm

WE WANT PHOTOS FROM JAPAN!
Image
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Raspbryl
User avatar
Posts: 33

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Raspbryl » March 29th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Henry Gordan wrote:WE WANT PHOTOS FROM JAPAN!


Really I just want a burger.... actually one from around here might be better.... I'mma go track down lunch o7
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

Skype: [DDST] Rasp
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2501

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » March 29th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Henry Gordan wrote:WE WANT PHOTOS FROM JAPAN!

I'm not there yet XD
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Posts: 430

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby bash7353 » March 29th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
bash7353 wrote:How long are you gonna be in Japan for?

If all goes well a year and two months.


Oh, that's quite a long time. What will you be doing there?
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
k11chi
User avatar
Posts: 1452

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby k11chi » March 29th, 2017, 6:57 pm

That new IT remake trailer is on my mind. It honestly doesn't look that special compared to the old film which was nice even if the second half frankly sucked. The you'll float too part is being forced in the trailer so much it doesn't seem scary and crazy but just crazy.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests