What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
LadyCider

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby LadyCider » April 7th, 2017, 8:50 am

Raspbryl wrote:
LadyCider wrote:Persona 5 is shaping up to be my ideal Persona game.

Please kill MC please kill MC please kill MC

I'd still be playing that but I'm stuck working TT-TT

Game came out Tuesday and I've already logged 26 hours T__T
How can we win when fools can be kings?
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » April 7th, 2017, 9:47 am

Memesu wrote:Who is Baidu [Spider]

It's not a user. I think it's similar to when you get it saying "Google" in the "recently active users" bit but I don't personally know the specifics of how it works.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 7th, 2017, 11:50 am

LadyCider wrote:
Raspbryl wrote:
LadyCider wrote:Persona 5 is shaping up to be my ideal Persona game.

Please kill MC please kill MC please kill MC

I'd still be playing that but I'm stuck working TT-TT

Game came out Tuesday and I've already logged 26 hours T__T

I'm just past forth palace but I haven't gotten to play today because I promised I wouldn't until I got the current episode done and I've been procrastinating.
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

k11chi

Postby k11chi » April 7th, 2017, 4:45 pm

I'm not even going to get the game until summer. I have alot of important stuff to do and the only games I'll bother to play are handheld ones.
Talking about important things yesterday was the deadline for returning chapters for my university's writing course but I'm still doing them. I decided that I won't hurry for these as these turned out to be very important. I'm writing 4 chapters that take place in different points in time between 1998 and 2009 (in which my two novels take place in, in germany).
Other important stuff is the tests for alcohol pass are coming up, and the studying for that is just ridicilous. Have to learn the laws and all the different types of alcohols. I wish I had a better memory.
miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » April 7th, 2017, 8:08 pm

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Woo, you didn't wear your yukata like a dead person, miaka :D

Actually I had a dressing lesson. The lady who sold me the yukata helped me put it on, and explained why/how things work for putting the outfit together. I did take it off before I left, mostly because the jeans weren't actually comfortable underneath it. I should go get myself a half-slip to wear under it. That will work better.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
This version is currently running 1 chapter behind.
KaitoRizu

Postby KaitoRizu » April 8th, 2017, 2:22 am

k11chi wrote:Other important stuff is the tests for alcohol pass are coming up, and the studying for that is just ridicilous. Have to learn the laws and all the different types of alcohols. I wish I had a better memory.

What is that?
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 8th, 2017, 6:13 am

miakakiri wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Woo, you didn't wear your yukata like a dead person, miaka :D

Actually I had a dressing lesson. The lady who sold me the yukata helped me put it on, and explained why/how things work for putting the outfit together. I did take it off before I left, mostly because the jeans weren't actually comfortable underneath it. I should go get myself a half-slip to wear under it. That will work better.

Just a long cotton tank top works fine too.
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » April 8th, 2017, 11:08 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
miakakiri wrote:

Just a long cotton tank top works fine too.

I don't think I have a tunic-length tank top....
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
This version is currently running 1 chapter behind.
k11chi

Postby k11chi » April 8th, 2017, 1:55 pm

KaitoRizu wrote:
k11chi wrote:Other important stuff is the tests for alcohol pass are coming up, and the studying for that is just ridicilous. Have to learn the laws and all the different types of alcohols. I wish I had a better memory.

What is that?

You need it if you want to serve alcoholic drinks
Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 9th, 2017, 10:28 am

k11chi wrote:
KaitoRizu wrote:

What is that?

Yet another reason to be glad I don't drink *scribbles it on the list*

Jecka

Hey there *dying inside*

Postby Jecka » April 9th, 2017, 10:56 am

Raspbryl wrote:
k11chi wrote:
KaitoRizu wrote:

What is that?

Yet another reason to be glad I don't drink *scribbles it on the list*

It's to serve, not drink :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » April 9th, 2017, 1:24 pm

The Municipal Elections are today. I also voted and now everyone is watching the counting of votes.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic 9.1.17 (9th of January)

Chapter 24 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 10.8.17 (10th of August)

The sequel to DoN and LtRU, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » April 9th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Apparently Kubo and the Two Strings is now on Netflix.

So now you have even less of an excuse to not see the best animated movie of last year.
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Henry Gordan

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Postby Henry Gordan » April 9th, 2017, 11:09 pm

MoonRaven wrote:The Municipal Elections are today. I also voted and now everyone is watching the counting of votes.

I had accidentally changed my home place to my studying city and thus I couldn't vote at my home
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 10th, 2017, 1:19 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:Apparently Kubo and the Two Strings is now on Netflix.

So now you have even less of an excuse to not see the best animated movie of last year.

oh man zootopia came out last year too.... Kubo was slightly better tho

Return to “Off-Topic”