What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
k11chi

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby k11chi » April 28th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Tried to run 14kms to home after 8 and half hours standing at work and it didnt go as planned. I'm just ready to go to sleep. Bus should be coming any minute now.
Oh well it was a nice 7 kilometers i managed.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 1st, 2017, 8:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpSWj0qrVoE

This is hyping insufferable. I loathe this. AND ITS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY, ARGH!
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » May 3rd, 2017, 12:02 am

Tomorrow I'll be done with my college finals. That means more than 3 months of no school, beyond the CLEP Test and the likes. I hope I'm able to return to that superhuman fanfic-writing productivity from the second half of last year. :)
暮らす下一つ屋
My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
LadyCider

Postby LadyCider » May 3rd, 2017, 6:37 pm

Had a dream that I went to a Paramore concert. Woke up, checked upcoming tours and listened to their new song to see if it's worth buying a ticket. Nope. I suppose this is why I stopped listening to this band when I did.
How can we win when fools can be kings?
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 3rd, 2017, 9:50 pm

LadyCider wrote:Had a dream that I went to a Paramore concert. Woke up, checked upcoming tours and listened to their new song to see if it's worth buying a ticket. Nope. I suppose this is why I stopped listening to this band when I did.

kkslider5552000 wrote:Paramore is a vastly better band now than they were a decade ago.

huh
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » May 5th, 2017, 9:30 am

My computer broke down and now I can't write my fics at all... And I don't like using my mum's iPad.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 27 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 22.8.17 (22nd of August)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » May 5th, 2017, 4:51 pm

Broke my new mouse... That's the second one this month. Good job me :/
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
LadyCider

Postby LadyCider » May 5th, 2017, 6:22 pm

I got my last guitar more than a year ago.

Time for new guitar for Cider?
How can we win when fools can be kings?
Kor

Postby Kor » May 6th, 2017, 3:42 pm

Public Announcement:

We're trying to form a group of players for a gaming session in a 2003 Star Wars game called Jedi Academy. Its multiplayer has a very fun Siege mode in which players split to two teams, one of which is meant to attack and accomplish specific objectives (before the time limit) in order to advance in the map and win, while the other team needs to defend and obstruct the attacking team.
There are different units with different weapons/abilities, and you're free to play as whichever one you want (and switch mid game if you so desire). The basic function is that after a match is over, the teams switch roles, so everyone gets to play everything. Afterwards it changes to the next map.

Players list so far:
Kor
Shadow
d6nny
Stopwatch

The game can be purchased via GoG or on Steam for a very cheap price (currently it's on sale). It also comes with a full fledged single player story.

If you're interested, let me know via post or PM and I'll add you to the list.
k11chi

Postby k11chi » May 7th, 2017, 12:41 pm

I have a certain very interesting long-term project in mind but I'm not sure what way should I go about it. Maybe I'm worrying too much and should just do it and see how it goes from there... Hmm...
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » May 8th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Kor wrote:Public Announcement:

We're trying to form a group of players for a gaming session in a 2003 Star Wars game called Jedi Academy. Its multiplayer has a very fun Siege mode in which players split to two teams, one of which is meant to attack and accomplish specific objectives (before the time limit) in order to advance in the map and win, while the other team needs to defend and obstruct the attacking team.
There are different units with different weapons/abilities, and you're free to play as whichever one you want (and switch mid game if you so desire). The basic function is that after a match is over, the teams switch roles, so everyone gets to play everything. Afterwards it changes to the next map.

Players list so far:
Kor
Shadow
d6nny

The game can be purchased via GoG or on Steam for a very cheap price (currently it's on sale). It also comes with a full fledged single player story.

If you're interested, let me know via post or PM and I'll add you to the list.

...sure
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
k11chi

Postby k11chi » May 9th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Started reading Kill as Directed by Ellery Queen. Somewhat longish chapters, intense ending for the first chapter (reminds me of the Perfect Insider) but I wonder how the actual mystery is since it's not one of her most talked about stories. There's just something special in the writing that makes you turn the next page, similar to Christie's books.
Henry Gordan

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Postby Henry Gordan » May 11th, 2017, 10:06 am

"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » May 11th, 2017, 11:07 am

I lost my voice almost completely. Never realised how much I depend on conversation :V
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.