What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Henry Gordan

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Henry Gordan » April 24th, 2017, 8:41 am

MoonRaven wrote:School... Meh.

I had only one class today and nothing else this week
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » April 25th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Kamite wrote:What's for lunch?

DESPAIR~!
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 25th, 2017, 7:04 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:
Kamite wrote:What's for lunch?

DESPAIR~!

I know right? I'm exporting the new episode and its PAINFUL it was a painful ordeal to write a painful ordeal to cast... and then I had to edit the damn thing. I love this job but I hate everything about this job.
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

LadyCider

Postby LadyCider » April 26th, 2017, 1:28 am

I still have an itch for a proper Gibson Les Paul. To me it'll always be the one that got away. Next fiscal year purchase maybe? (I wish >"<)
How can we win when fools can be kings?
Henry Gordan

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Postby Henry Gordan » April 26th, 2017, 3:56 am

LadyCider wrote:I still have an itch for a proper Gibson Les Paul. To me it'll always be the one that got away. Next fiscal year purchase maybe? (I wish >"<)

My friend bought fake Les Paul. Then it turned out it was real :P

I'm soon done with How I met Your Mother. But I don't want to. Last time I had this feeling was when I was watching last Harry Potter movie in cinema.
I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO LEAVE!
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » April 26th, 2017, 9:36 am

Watching Bleach fillers. Zanpakuto Arc is good
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 27 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 22.8.17 (22nd of August)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » April 26th, 2017, 9:15 pm

Paramore is a vastly better band now than they were a decade ago.
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
k11chi

Postby k11chi » April 27th, 2017, 12:23 pm

I keep forgetting how much I want to start reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo / Men who hate women. I borrowed the first novel once but borrowing just isn't for me. I have to buy the trilogy because I enjoy reading in sauna, lol. They`d come for me if I did that with library books.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Postby bash7353 » April 27th, 2017, 3:05 pm

k11chi wrote:I keep forgetting how much I want to start reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo / Men who hate women. I borrowed the first novel once but borrowing just isn't for me. I have to buy the trilogy because I enjoy reading in sauna, lol. They`d come for me if I did that with library books.

I read the first novel way back, but recently bought the entire trilogy on DVD. Was pretty cheap, too. I guess that's because it's not all that new anymore. Close to three hours per novel, actually, they split it into two parts each.

The impression I got from reading the first of the novels was that they're not interconnected. But because it turns out they are very much so, I was kind of disappointed that after the third movie/novel it doesn't continue. Things aren't really resolved. From what I remember the author intended to write more, but died before being able to finish the fourth novel.

But it's still very good! Don't regret the purchase at all!
"Jo mere uenig du er med nogen, jo pænere skal du tale til dem. Tal om indholdet. Brug tid på indholdet. Forhold dig til det, der diskuteres. Lyt til, hvad der bliver sagt, i stedet for hvem der siger det. Hvis vi skal gøre det her med demokratiet bedre, så starter vi der."
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きる
ことを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 27th, 2017, 9:27 pm

I just finished the first of the Cartwright's Cavaliers series. I thought it was pretty good - imagine if you will an overweight brony who dares to live out his dreams as a space mercenary no matter how much reality and common sense kick him in the teeth... this seems right about in my wheelhouse.

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » April 28th, 2017, 7:02 am

Getting a driver's licence is exhausting.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Raspbryl

Postby Raspbryl » April 28th, 2017, 1:43 pm

MoonRaven wrote:Getting a driver's licence is exhausting.

I only ever got a learners permit....

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » April 28th, 2017, 2:13 pm

?

My Tumblr

miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » April 28th, 2017, 9:53 pm

ARGH! I am driving myself nuts with trying to get this chapter straightened out. ~_~* On Sunday chapter 12 will post to Ao3, which will pull both sites even. I have scheduled chapter 13 to go up on the 4th, for Shinichi's birthday.... but the chapter isn't done. ~_~* And I'm having trouble with writing it. ~_~* Too many little things I need to fix, and I'm not 100% convinced I've put the chapter cut in the right spot... and then I'll have to worry about where to start chapter 14 and have that all set for June 6th.... and I still don't have the next Shadow ready.... which is going to be trouble for a few more chapters down the line.... ~_~* Actually Ran's and Shinichi's Shadows were pretty easy, but they're the only ones that are really truly solid.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
This version is currently running 1 chapter behind.