What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
darkest absol

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby darkest absol » December 17th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Going to a staff party at work today!
Spoiler: Secret Santa 2014 (Thanks, Fujiwara!)

Spoiler: Secret Santa 2015 (Thanks, Raiden!)

Spoiler: A surprise Christmas gift from cinnamoroll
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

The Super Nintendo Chalmers of DCTP

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 19th, 2017, 4:08 am

Guess what time of year it is?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cglLJJ0Czo8
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » December 19th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Spoiler:
Am I the only one who thinks Rey should've accepted Kylo Ren's offer?
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
dumytru

Postby dumytru » December 20th, 2017, 2:44 am

Spoiler: "SW8 spoiler"
Swagnarok wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Rey should've accepted Kylo Ren's offer?

Rey would've basically switched sides, so she declined. Still would've been pretty interesting if she didn't.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

dumytru's Karaoke Project!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 20th, 2017, 3:45 am

Fun fact, as someone who admittedly doesn't care too much about Star Wars, I was gonna watch through the original trilogy and then the recent two movies and then see Episode VIII at theaters. I didn't even get to return to Return of the Jedi. But seeing the ****storm the internet has been about this movie, I feel confident is breathing a sigh of relief. DODGED THAT BULLET, GO ME!
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

dumytru

Postby dumytru » December 20th, 2017, 4:34 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:Fun fact, as someone who admittedly doesn't care too much about Star Wars, I was gonna watch through the original trilogy and then the recent two movies and then see Episode VIII at theaters. I didn't even get to return to Return of the Jedi. But seeing the ****storm the internet has been about this movie, I feel confident is breathing a sigh of relief. DODGED THAT BULLET, GO ME!

But the movie is actually good.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 20th, 2017, 4:40 am

dumytru wrote:
kkslider5552000 wrote:Fun fact, as someone who admittedly doesn't care too much about Star Wars, I was gonna watch through the original trilogy and then the recent two movies and then see Episode VIII at theaters. I didn't even get to return to Return of the Jedi. But seeing the ****storm the internet has been about this movie, I feel confident is breathing a sigh of relief. DODGED THAT BULLET, GO ME!

But the movie is actually good.

I'm sure it is. But I'm glad to stay far away for the time being if it means I don't have to hear obnoxious ****wits demand to tell you why your opinion on this movie objectively makes you a bad person. God knows I still have PTSD from trying to understand the neverending, hyperbolic garbage people spewed out to defend or bash Ghostbusters 2016.

Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » December 20th, 2017, 3:41 pm

dumytru wrote:
Spoiler: "SW8 spoiler"
Swagnarok wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Rey should've accepted Kylo Ren's offer?

Rey would've basically switched sides, so she declined. Still would've been pretty interesting if she didn't.

Spoiler:
I would disagree. In the prequel trilogy, it was stressed that the force was "out of balance", and that Anakin would fix this somehow (retroactively, when he killed Sidious and ended the Sith, after having ended the Jedi). When neither dark nor light remained (essentially, when all force users were dead), there was balance.
But the sequel trilogy establishes that the force users didn't die out. When Luke and Snoke died (barring the possibility that Kylo Ren had apprentices), there remained only two Jedi in existence: one light and one dark. Had they ruled the galaxy together, they could've brought balance to the force, and established a benevolent dictatorship.
Spoiler:
Cherry Blossoms raining down
Just like snow mingled with blood
The fallout from our terrible choices
From the heavens that have rejected us

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » December 21st, 2017, 8:16 am

Phew, I got the SS gifts done for this year.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 27 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 22.8.17 (22nd of August)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Oxynou

Postby Oxynou » December 21st, 2017, 9:16 am

MoonRaven wrote:Phew, I got the SS gifts done for this year.

It reminds me of the one you did to me two years ago :D
Spoiler:
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » December 21st, 2017, 12:09 pm

I started working on my new commission today.... Should have the lining done tomorrow and shading shouldn't be too hard lol.

In other words, my fuyu yasumi has started \o/. And I passed my japanese level so I'm going to J3 next semester :D.
Last edited by Iwamoto Yuri on December 21st, 2017, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Memesu

In middle of a project

Postby Memesu » December 21st, 2017, 1:02 pm

SS done \o/
Secret santa gift from PT <3
"Despite everything, it's still you"
Dear you -cry-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpphS1d8zc
Wandering words lead to heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdEwKBM7jsw
dumytru

Postby dumytru » December 21st, 2017, 3:39 pm

And here I am here thinking about what I should do. :/ I'm gonna be so late this year

Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

The Last Dinosaur

Postby Jd- » December 22nd, 2017, 8:11 am

I'll be finishing the SS gift for Person X today, which is way late for me, but you'll see why in a few days. If you missed last year's gift, may want to catch up because this one... is—!! (??!???!??)

And this is happening too!

DCTP X'Mas Spectacular 2017!
December 23rd @ 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
(Click to confirm your individual timezone)

The stream will last for about as long as they normally do with some fun surprises prepared by community regulars, and will start at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST . . . hopefully!
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » December 22nd, 2017, 11:36 pm

There are few things that make me scared about the passage of time more than realizing how old the nerd things I like are.

Lucky Star is over a decade old. D: