What's on your mind?

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 556

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Kamite » September 19th, 2018, 6:11 pm

:gun: Gamma
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 406

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » September 24th, 2018, 10:40 am

Spoiler:
Unshackled lycanthrope as I am, only my appetite matters
I'm numb to all but this overwhelming sense of satisfaction
Leaning back my head to rest, letting my feral eyes nod off
My pants stained by the scarlet trickle leading from the body
My heart stops beating, and the razor thin tightrope snaps
Helplessly I plunge headfirst into the wrong side of eternity
My cup runneth over with bad karma, the pressure building
I will never escape the piercing glare of their lavender eyes

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7877

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » September 26th, 2018, 1:20 am

Swagnarok wrote:Your daily dose of crack:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMpzDtrhHVU

I don't know what I was expecting, but it probably wasn't this.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 406

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 1st, 2018, 4:53 pm

I just have to keep from kicking the bucket until tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes. I really hope it's just heartburn or something.
The symptoms (heaviness of the chest, mainly) manifested themselves last night. The fact that I'm still here and feel fine enough to go to work is encouraging. I REALLY hope they're able to give me a good report. By my 3+ years of lounging around and excessively eating junk I kind of brought this upon myself, but regardless I would like to live to a ripe old age if possible and go back to business as usual.
Spoiler:
Unshackled lycanthrope as I am, only my appetite matters
I'm numb to all but this overwhelming sense of satisfaction
Leaning back my head to rest, letting my feral eyes nod off
My pants stained by the scarlet trickle leading from the body
My heart stops beating, and the razor thin tightrope snaps
Helplessly I plunge headfirst into the wrong side of eternity
My cup runneth over with bad karma, the pressure building
I will never escape the piercing glare of their lavender eyes

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7877

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 2nd, 2018, 2:34 am

tl;dr?
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Kor
Administrator
Posts: 2980

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Kor » October 2nd, 2018, 2:38 am

asonker019292

Once again, I moved your fic to the thread I made for you in the Fan Works forum. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13515
Image
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 963

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby dumytru » October 2nd, 2018, 11:20 am

Swagnarok wrote:I just have to keep from kicking the bucket until tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes. I really hope it's just heartburn or something.
The symptoms (heaviness of the chest, mainly) manifested themselves last night. The fact that I'm still here and feel fine enough to go to work is encouraging. I REALLY hope they're able to give me a good report. By my 3+ years of lounging around and excessively eating junk I kind of brought this upon myself, but regardless I would like to live to a ripe old age if possible and go back to business as usual.


When I get heartburns, all my chest hurts, from stomach to neck (the back of my mouth actually). And they usually last a day. It's quite easy to confuse this pain with heart pain.

Are you ok now?
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Swagnarok
User avatar
Posts: 406

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Swagnarok » October 2nd, 2018, 7:04 pm

dumytru wrote:
Swagnarok wrote:I just have to keep from kicking the bucket until tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes. I really hope it's just heartburn or something.
The symptoms (heaviness of the chest, mainly) manifested themselves last night. The fact that I'm still here and feel fine enough to go to work is encouraging. I REALLY hope they're able to give me a good report. By my 3+ years of lounging around and excessively eating junk I kind of brought this upon myself, but regardless I would like to live to a ripe old age if possible and go back to business as usual.


When I get heartburns, all my chest hurts, from stomach to neck (the back of my mouth actually). And they usually last a day. It's quite easy to confuse this pain with heart pain.

Are you ok now?


Spoiler:
It would seem so (my heart checked out for a stethoscope test and they tested my blood, which also came out okay), but I guess I won't know for sure until the X-Ray results come in, which should take another day. Everyone's saying that it's just acid reflux, which is very common in my family. I just hope they're right.


In your case, what was the cause?
Spoiler:
Unshackled lycanthrope as I am, only my appetite matters
I'm numb to all but this overwhelming sense of satisfaction
Leaning back my head to rest, letting my feral eyes nod off
My pants stained by the scarlet trickle leading from the body
My heart stops beating, and the razor thin tightrope snaps
Helplessly I plunge headfirst into the wrong side of eternity
My cup runneth over with bad karma, the pressure building
I will never escape the piercing glare of their lavender eyes

My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 963

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby dumytru » October 3rd, 2018, 10:35 am

Swagnarok wrote:
dumytru wrote:
Swagnarok wrote:I just have to keep from kicking the bucket until tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes. I really hope it's just heartburn or something.
The symptoms (heaviness of the chest, mainly) manifested themselves last night. The fact that I'm still here and feel fine enough to go to work is encouraging. I REALLY hope they're able to give me a good report. By my 3+ years of lounging around and excessively eating junk I kind of brought this upon myself, but regardless I would like to live to a ripe old age if possible and go back to business as usual.


When I get heartburns, all my chest hurts, from stomach to neck (the back of my mouth actually). And they usually last a day. It's quite easy to confuse this pain with heart pain.

Are you ok now?


Spoiler:
It would seem so (my heart checked out for a stethoscope test and they tested my blood, which also came out okay), but I guess I won't know for sure until the X-Ray results come in, which should take another day. Everyone's saying that it's just acid reflux, which is very common in my family. I just hope they're right.


In your case, what was the cause?


Usually when I eat junk food for a few days consecutively, I think.
Also alcohol: sometimes even one beer is enough to trigger it.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
nomemory
User avatar

TheElderNom

Posts: 809

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby nomemory » October 16th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Am I the only one who thinks that the symbol for the discord app looks like Mickey Mouse's pants?
Image
my dA account

"Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" - Iroh (Avatar - The Last Airbender)
Jecka
User avatar

I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Posts: 3370

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Jecka » October 16th, 2018, 5:53 pm

nomemory wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the symbol for the discord app looks like Mickey Mouse's pants?

I can never unsee this dammit
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7877

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby kkslider5552000 » October 17th, 2018, 4:49 pm

Maybe Mickey Mouse's pants actually look like the Discord symbol? :o
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 556

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Kamite » October 18th, 2018, 3:00 pm

Mafia, Mafia Come get your mafia! FM77: A Terrible Fate: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13521
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2518

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » October 23rd, 2018, 4:47 pm

colds suck :D
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4541

Contact:

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby MoonRaven » October 26th, 2018, 12:40 pm

Aah... going to TempoCombat after two weeks' break... So relaxing.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Epiplievy, Gluffdwell, Hispnita, Mogyloato, Snalsmast, WilliambbHoink and 19 guests