Today's Bad Stories !

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
baka1412
* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Today's Bad Stories !

Post by baka1412 »

Surely you've done something that you're regretted or some bad stuff happened to you today.. So post it and make your heart feel better :D

Hmm, i believe this should starting from me ?

There's this one company which I'm dying to apply for a job..

Today, the golden chance appears when they opened up a job vacancy which i applied for ASAP... But THANKS to my SHITTY internet connection, the application e-mail i sent composed of nothing but blank message !! Now it would definitely hurt my credibility if i just send another one of the application letter..

Goodness sake, this is one of those mistake which surely leave a permanent regret in my life ..
Last edited by baka1412 on August 21st, 2010, 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Re: Today's Regret Stories !

Post by Conia »

Today, I regret doing the most idiotic thing during an exam. I can't explain it if you aren't a programmer, but believe me, I facepalmed in front of the professor xD
I passed nevertheless :)
baka1412
* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Post by baka1412 »

I just found out that i got 2 regrets instead of 1...

I was checking my other e-mail, there were already more than 1.000 new messages there.. It were all unimportant notification though (this one i used for Facebook and others unimportant matters)

BUT, it turns out there is 1 important e-mail mixed in it, and i was getting a job interview 15 days ago . . . .  Didn't that beat all... (0_o;)
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
Eve
Hiatus :P

Post by Eve »

conia wrote: Today, I regret doing the most idiotic thing during an exam. I can't explain it if you aren't a programmer, but believe me, I facepalmed in front of the professor xD
congratz on the pass

My most idiotic things, regrets, in order of happenings:

1. went out of the house without checking calendar (A routine, OCD thing I have to do)
2. Got to work, parked the car, FORGOT to turn off the engine, exit, close the door.... :P (Don't even ask how that ends :P)
3. went in early to the conference, only to find out it was optional, just potential plans, etc... I was about to exit, but people starts to pour in :P
4. Forgot my lunch :P.... great, in the 10 minutes radius, there won't be anything for a vegetarian like me :P so i haven't eaten :P, coffee for lunch, GREAT :P
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
alicetama
shsl kawaii

Post by alicetama »

I went to the movie Charlie St. Cloud today. It was TERRIBLE.
Why? You never win the cursed war.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

conia wrote: Today, I regret doing the most idiotic thing during an exam. I can't explain it if you aren't a programmer, but believe me, I facepalmed in front of the professor xD
DID YOU FORGET YOUR SEMICOLONS

as for regrets today, nope, not really. Not yet.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Akonyl wrote:
DID YOU FORGET YOUR SEMICOLONS
Nope. Worse than that. I forgot to declare, in a function specifically for that purpose, 80% of the variables I used for the program :-*
nomemory
TheElderNom

Post by nomemory »

Nothing bad has happened so far today, well except going up early but I can live with that. But yesterday I couldn't meet my friend because of a stupid meeting that is a total waste of time, but I had to attend otherwise I would get in to real trouble. But that's not all, she (my friend that is) is going to study in the US for a year and that was the last chance to meet her before she goes.
"Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" - Iroh (Avatar - The Last Airbender)
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

I posted in Detective Prince's Introduction thread.
3DS FC: 1177 7926 3041
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Rohoph wrote: I posted in Detective Prince's Introduction thread.
oh snap.
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

Akonyl wrote:
oh snap.
I know! D:
nomemory
TheElderNom

Post by nomemory »

Rohoph wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
oh snap.
I know! D:
There there *gives Rohoph a plate of fettuccine Alfredo* don't think about it any more.
Last edited by nomemory on July 31st, 2010, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sick of tea?! That's like being sick of breathing!" - Iroh (Avatar - The Last Airbender)
Grawwbear

Post by Grawwbear »

nomemory wrote:
Rohoph wrote:
Akonyl wrote:
oh snap.
I know! D:
There there *gives Rohoph a plate of fettuccine Alfredo* don't think about it any more.
*Takes the plate*

GRAWWW
ccppfan
I'm bluek's pet cat <3

Post by ccppfan »

Well, I'm going to an anime con tomorrow, and me and my friends have been planning that for, like, 3 months. (THO WE'RE NOT GONNA COSPLAY BAWWWW) Then this month we met less since it's break, and we didn't talk about it. I figured they'd forgot, or something, so I decided to go on my own. Then my other friend asked me when I was going, and we were going at the same day (but different times). I decided to go with her. But yesterday morning the friends who invited me before phoned me and asked, "Hey, it's 11:30, right? How about we go earlier, at 10:30?" I was stupid and thought that I could go fetch my friend from the entrance, so I said yes. Then she said she'd be by my building by then.... BUT BUT my mother told me that you can't wait for people at the entrance because there are too many people... So I had to reject the friends that had planned for so long... QnQ I feel so guilty now... And I can't even contact them (there's something wrong with their phones, I swear!) so with my bad luck she'd be there at the bus stop at 10:30. *sobs*

I feel like a total jerk. Image
nomemory
TheElderNom

Post by nomemory »

Went to the store today to buy milk, bought a lot of things but not the milk.