Videogames??

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Midair walker

Never forget your poker face!

Videogames??

Postby Midair walker » May 29th, 2008, 5:30 am

An important part of my childhood (all right, im still playing them :P)

A Fav? Post your favorites video games and tell us why.

My favorite videogame was released on 1997 (the same year I met DC) for the PSX. I think its the best game ever, I'm talkin about Final Fantasy VII....
[b]"The one who pries for others' secrets is the one who's truly impolite" [b] Kaitou Kid
DeathStarrX

Re: Videogames??

Postby DeathStarrX » May 29th, 2008, 7:01 am

I would have to say my favorite game of all time would have to be Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 which I got for my 10th birthday :-P in 2000.
EricAnimeFreak

Otaku 4 Life!

Postby EricAnimeFreak » May 29th, 2008, 11:37 am

Hmmm, are we talking console or computers? Video-game were first derived from the term, video cartidge, which means, its an entertainment system built to play game catridges on your television. However the term videogame can now mean pc-gaming as well...

Either way for the computer it was: C&C series up to ra2 and Diablo + Diablo II.

For video game, i would say, Metroid 3, Zelda 3, and Final Fantasy 1-3 (Japan 4-6), Starfox 1+2
Image Image
"Anyone can write, only a literary genuise can entertain."
chris bauer

Postby chris bauer » May 29th, 2008, 2:32 pm

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
fer5

'mo

Postby fer5 » May 29th, 2008, 4:25 pm

I'm an old-school guy, so I'd probably say "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis", probably the best graphic adventure ever.
Just as no truth is certain,there is no such thing as a perfect lie
Aluecard

yes it is true ~ for Alue

Postby Aluecard » May 29th, 2008, 4:54 pm

well i am I'm an old-school  my self  to i can see  from the nes to  all the megaman  game  and mario  and up 2  the legend of zelda
1980-2011/3
R.I.P
Kudo-kun

Postby Kudo-kun » May 31st, 2008, 9:32 pm

I have alot of games. But I play online games more! If you have a Xbox Live gamertag add me. My GT is Gameplayer291
I am NOT from Anime-Conan!
Ambulan

Postby Ambulan » June 18th, 2008, 7:21 pm

My favorite video game must be Super Mario Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64! Loved it and I still do :)
Tasai
DCTP Staff Member

You're all nublets.

Postby Tasai » June 19th, 2008, 4:13 am

Ambulan wrote:My favorite video game must be Super Mario Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64! Loved it and I still do :)
Fail. It's Super Smash Bros.

Favorite game's hard to name. I've always liked the Unreal Tournament series. It never lets me down. UT3's pretty sexy, I just want it to come out for mac soon, and I can't wait for Chaos to come out for it. <33 UT
whiteztearz

Postby whiteztearz » July 26th, 2008, 12:08 am

chris bauer wrote:The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
for life! yeahh... :)

let see...i played a lot of games but i never really finished them.
but i enjoyed FF7:CC [not finish], most the Zelda games,
::hehe:: anything that has to do with Mario not much of an RPG fan.well it depends.
KaitouKudo

Postby KaitouKudo » July 30th, 2008, 11:40 pm

Super Smash Bros! Final Fantasy VII and X, Halo, Call of Duty, Zelda, Metroid, just a few of my favorites
SkyVenger
Community Hero

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Postby SkyVenger » July 31st, 2008, 5:41 am

Solid FF fan here... I liked the 789 when I was still on PSX, and of course Legend of Dragoon.

But I suggest Wild Arms 2 for PSX gamers, it's a nice 3D RPG, but aside from conventional battles, the puzzles really rock! Don't check the walkthroughs through. This game is really nice, promise. ;D