If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
Detective Girl

Wel... Umm... yeh. That's just me.

Postby Detective Girl » June 27th, 2009, 12:57 am

Is there like anyone who is a fan of MitzuAi cuple?
I just felt lonely, I guess....☞☜....
I just love them. they are actually quite cute, too.

My little hope is that Hiabara
doesn't go back to Shiho an remain as a child with Mitzuhiko

http://cafe.naver.com/firstconancafe/169698
-------------
바보..
남ì
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Re: ......................

Postby takiko » June 27th, 2009, 1:00 am

i do... i'll be your comrade... mitsuhiko is just too cute when he sets his eyes on ai... lol... especially in the movies...
Aluecard

yes it is true ~ for Alue

Postby Aluecard » June 27th, 2009, 2:18 am

<3 fan two but your tipic had me going for like what this ~ so meny dots ~ :)
1980-2011/3
R.I.P
miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » June 28th, 2009, 1:09 am

Yeah!! They make a cute couple! *^_^*

I also really hope that Ai stays as Ai. I think she'd be better off remaining a child, to grow up again with a (fairly) normal childhood, and have friends and family (and Mitsuhiko!). She has nothing to go back to anyway--Shiho never had any friends or family except her sister Akemi, and she was killed. Ai should help destroy the BO (avenging her sister's murder) and then stay as Haibara Ai and grow up to be a researcher and discover a cure for something big (like cancer--she could do it!). *^_^* And Mitsuhiko will help her with it! *^_^*
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
NotSoFluent

"Eso compa esta muerto, no más no le han avisado."

Postby NotSoFluent » June 29th, 2009, 4:25 pm

MitsuxAi makes for great d'awww material.  I don't ship then as hard as I do with SatoxTakagi, but I'd say it's my sacond favorite.  And I agree with miaka that Ai would be better off staying a child.  That, and she seems to enjoy being a child a lot better since she's technically being given a second chance at life.
[align=center]| NotSoFluent @ DeviantArt | Manga List |
ãƒ
ccppfan

I'm bluek's pet cat <3

Postby ccppfan » June 30th, 2009, 2:22 am

NotSoFluent wrote:MitsuxAi makes for great d'awww material.  I don't ship then as hard as I do with SatoxTakagi, but I'd say it's my sacond favorite.   And I agree with miaka that Ai would be better off staying a child.  That, and she seems to enjoy being a child a lot better since she's technically being given a second chance at life.

Agree. :)

And look at Stragety Above the Dephs. That's MitsuAi PROOF people.

Spoiler:
Ai: What are you guys doing?
Detective Boys: We're making a medal for Ran nee-chan!
Ai: Oh. *walks away*
Mitsuhiko: W-wait! Where are you going?
Ai: A bath. Do you want to join me?
Mitsuhiko: *face flushes siren red* Y-yeeeeeeeesssss........ *melts*

LOL. ;D ;D
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Postby takiko » July 1st, 2009, 3:15 am

the movies promotes mitsu x ai couple...
Soragirl6

Ai and Conan.... yay!!!!!

Postby Soragirl6 » July 3rd, 2009, 1:10 am

For those of you who know me on the board....you already know my opinion on that. But since this is the off-topic section, I'm going to say I think Ai's mind would be like an old woman when Mitsohiku reaches adult age. He'd be too immature. She's literally 12 years older than him. In mind too....But I'm sure many would agree with you so trust me, on this board, unlike others, you will never be alone.  :)

..............................(LOL) That shocked me....... ;D
Kingdom Hearts......IS LIGHT!!!!!!!!

Yuuko:......"it is inevitable......"

I AM THE REAL KOR!!!!