Naruto Fansubs

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
vpkenan_8

Naruto Fansubs

Postby vpkenan_8 » June 17th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Hi! Is there a Naruto fan here?

Definitely, DCTP staff are really the best. I'm really glad I found this site.

When I went to http://www.onemanga.com, and I browsed some animes, and currently, in their site.. Naruto is in rank 1 while DC is only in 22, so i'm being intrigued to watch it. Some people say it's a great anime. I would just like to ask if there is a site, or if someone knows a site that is like this? for Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Movies, OVAs?.. that sub every episode?
Drugs and Murder are foul without any excuse. Deserve a Red Card for a Loser.

Yardbird

What If I Say Yes?

Re: Naruto Fansubs

Postby Yardbird » June 17th, 2009, 1:32 pm

vpkenan_8 wrote:Naruto is in rank 1 while DC is only in 22, so i'm being intrigued to watch it.

Well, according of this reasoning, Britney Spears is better than Led Zeppelin and Nsync is better than Rolling Stones. Don't take it seriously, popular series (or whatever) aren't aways better than other.

About your question, i don't like this anime, but my brother do, he said to me that the first season is really good, but it gets bad from the season two on
Nobody got no bizness like we do!

My Aerosmith Website: http://www.aerosmithbrasil.com :)
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 17th, 2009, 2:05 pm

it's good. Not amazing but fun.

Stop listening to the haters. They are just trying to be cool (ON THE INTERNET) for hating what's popular. (see: Wii, Nintendo)
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Kite

Postby Kite » June 17th, 2009, 3:10 pm

It's alright. But I warn you: stay clear from the fillers. They're just plain garbage. There's been a period of time in which the story was less interesting (almost boring), but the manga is great again lately, so you can try it out. It's not one of my top favourite mangas, but nevertheless, it's still entertaining. And indeed, season one was the best one.

And kkslider, not everyone tries to be cool like that. Some people really don't like it.  :)

The best way to discover new series which suit your taste is by first picking out some in your category (e.g. comedy), and afterwards by trying out others that are made by the same mangaka/whoever made it.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 17th, 2009, 4:31 pm

Kite wrote:And kkslider, not everyone tries to be cool like that. Some people really don't like it.  :)

I know but more people fit the former description than the latter.

Yardbird

What If I Say Yes?

Postby Yardbird » June 17th, 2009, 4:59 pm

kkslider5552000, it was for me?

What i can say is, why people aways think something popular is better than another not so popular?

For instance, here in Brazil there's a version of "Big Brother", it sucks, man, what's the point of watch people in a locked house? Well, it's really popular here, but i do can't see anything special on it. It's ironic that good programs here doesn't have great audience...

But i agree that exists people trying to be cool being "alternative", they always prefer unknow bands, books, series and whatever. Well, i can assure you i'm not one of them  ;)
Nobody got no bizness like we do!

My Aerosmith Website: http://www.aerosmithbrasil.com :)
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 18th, 2009, 1:00 am

i don't know about you guys but I think Naruto is great... ;D

but I agree that fillers are trash.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 18th, 2009, 1:10 am

the fillers were good when they weren't completely seperate from the manga. Little stories like the first Jaraiya episode or Tenten not being completely ignored was fun.

Also, the last two filler arcs in the dub before it disappeared for no reason were good. (because the first one focused on all of the Genin working together and it had only one real filler character (who was pretty cool), and the latter felt different (unlike most of the Naruto filler arcs) and it turns out that Kurenai's a cool character too).

Aeon

Postby Aeon » June 19th, 2009, 3:21 am

I think you guys kinda avoided his question  :P

vpkenan_8 wrote:Hi! Is there a Naruto fan here?

Definitely, DCTP staff are really the best. I'm really glad I found this site.

When I went to http://www.onemanga.com, and I browsed some animes, and currently, in their site.. Naruto is in rank 1 while DC is only in 22, so i'm being intrigued to watch it. Some people say it's a great anime. I would just like to ask if there is a site, or if someone knows a site that is like this? for Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Movies, OVAs?.. that sub every episode?

And to answer your question, yes there is. But I wont link you to it for various reasons. One reason being that the person running it is a well known *insert random swear word*. But if you don't fell like buying the DVD's whitch are out, I will give you some links to the fansubbers pages that did translate the show.

http://www.gotwoot.net/ They did the first show, that was just called Naruto and the first movie and all the OVA's.

http://www.dattebayo.com/ They did all the movies, and some episodes from the first show and up to episode 91 of the new show called Naruto Shippuuden. While the quality of their subs aren't as good as Aone since they are speed subs, it is watchable.

http://www.takafansubs.com/ They are doing Naruto Shippuuden from episode 88 to the current episodes that are airing. As for quality, well can't say for sure but from what I've heard it's supposed to be good.

Damn this is a long post, but it's a good show and it deserves it. And as they other posters before me said. You might want to stay away from the fillers in the first show. Well I hope this helps you  ;)
tantei okuoku

kindaichi freak

Postby tantei okuoku » June 20th, 2009, 5:14 pm

also if you live in america or have acess to hulu viz has put up all the episodes of naruto up there subtitled for free and the dub is good
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 21st, 2009, 5:42 pm

tantei okuoku wrote:also if you live in america or have acess to hulu viz has put up all the episodes of naruto up there subtitled for free and the dub is good

yes

now if only
1. Cartoon Network and/or Viz could make it so Shippuden could actually be on CN instead of needlessly delaying it for whatever reason
or
2. Shippuden dub episodes were on Hulu

I really don't want to have to spend another 50 dollars every 4 to 6 months like I do with One Piece.

tantei okuoku

kindaichi freak

Postby tantei okuoku » June 22nd, 2009, 12:37 am

you can get OP for $25 on amazon and it's 13 episodes for that price. that is a great deal
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 22nd, 2009, 12:45 am

tantei okuoku wrote:you can get OP for $25 on amazon and it's 13 episodes for that price. that is a great deal

i can't buy stuff online

parents are paranoid about credit cards being stolen or something

tantei okuoku

kindaichi freak

Postby tantei okuoku » June 26th, 2009, 5:35 am

Ya I understand all to well
Penguinfan

Postby Penguinfan » June 29th, 2009, 11:54 pm

horrible subs are releasing shippuuden as well, they just rip the video off crunchyroll therefor are usually faster than taka.  However if you have a moral code against what they do just watch taka haha.