Pranks

If you have some randomness to share that you can't post elsewhere, this is the place to do it.
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Re: Pranks

Postby takiko » June 12th, 2009, 5:35 am

hahah... i used to be a violent type of girl... if someone played a prank on me, i'd beat that person to death... like pulling his (i only do violent stuffs in boys...) hair until i get some strands, but it all changed when i stepped in my second year...
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 5:38 am

takiko wrote:hahah... i used to be a violent type of girl... if someone played a prank on me, i'd beat that person to death... like pulling his (i only do violent stuffs in boys...) hair until i get some strands, but it all changed when i stepped in my second year...

It's a good thing I don't personally know you, then. XD What about poise?
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on May 25th, 2013, 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Postby takiko » June 12th, 2009, 5:44 am

hahah... poise?? i don't have that... jk... i never cared about my girly side when i was in elementary... i remembered one time when a girl classmate of mine commented to the whole class that i was really kind, my guy classmates were like, "owss"... i can't stop laughing at that time...
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 6:36 am

so, you're previously a warfreak? ;D
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Postby takiko » June 12th, 2009, 6:39 am

yeah, but only in boys... but i got more mature now... aww, how i hate those memories... but as my motto goes, "no mistake is time wasted if a lesson has been learned..." :D
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 6:45 am

XD
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on May 25th, 2013, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
takiko

I'm takiko, not Takiko.

Postby takiko » June 12th, 2009, 6:49 am

hahah... nice one... as expected from the prank master... *bows her head to the floor*
tanteiconan1603

Postby tanteiconan1603 » June 12th, 2009, 8:11 am

bluekaitou1412 wrote:I love doing pranks (usually to annoy my sisters) ;D ;D

You can post here the best prank that you've done in your entire life
and maybe I can get some idea from you ;D

Annoying PRANKS of my older brother.. ;D

tsk..tsk..tsk..
He didn't ran out of pranks and everything weird.. ;D
The detective who leads the criminal to the corner and let him suicide eventually is not different from a murder. -Conan Edogawa
kat1214young

shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu

Postby kat1214young » June 12th, 2009, 11:06 am

after reading all your pranks.... i still have the same conclusion...
onii-chan is a meanie! hahahahahaha XD
you're pretty naughty aren't you?
i guess you're one of those "once caught, keep going... have been caught anyway" pranksters  ;D
thanks DCTP!!! ♥♥♥
[img width=500 height=92]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/821/request538.jpg[/img]
Image Image Image

thanks very much ShinRan36!!!! ♥♥♥ *mwah*
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 3:36 pm

takiko wrote:hahah... nice one... as expected from the prank master... *bows her head to the floor*

Still a rookie, if you ask me. :P
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on May 25th, 2013, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penguinfan

Postby Penguinfan » June 12th, 2009, 4:02 pm

I still think in terms of an average prank the best one is taking a screen cap of your friends desktop, then use it as the desktop background.  Delete all the shortcuts and such and bam! your friend thinks his computer is broken XD.

The meanest prank I have pulled is when I was younger I got an alien costume and got under my 8 year old brothers bed when he was sleeping.  Then I woke him up by banging the bottom of his bed.  Then when he looked under his bed he thought it was a real alien.  I kept him on the bed for 5 min or so then chased him out of his room.....good times  ;D
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Penguinfan wrote:I still think in terms of an average prank the best one is taking a screen cap of your friends desktop, then use it as the desktop background.  Delete all the shortcuts and such and bam! your friend thinks his computer is broken XD.

The meanest prank I have pulled is when I was younger I got an alien costume and got under my 8 year old brothers bed when he was sleeping.  Then I woke him up by banging the bottom of his bed.  Then when he looked under his bed he thought it was a real alien.  I kept him on the bed for 5 min or so then chased him out of his room.....good times  ;D

These are pretty cool. O:
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on May 25th, 2013, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penguinfan

Postby Penguinfan » June 12th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Lol no problem, it has to be someone young or REALLY afraid of aliens though.

A few of my fav pranks..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kdYYcV3xFw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XdthbOkMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwA5tneNcF4
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 12th, 2009, 4:59 pm

5 stars. XD
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on May 25th, 2013, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ccppfan

I'm bluek's pet cat <3

Postby ccppfan » June 14th, 2009, 3:28 am

There was this prank I did last month...

I nicked my classmate's pen. And when she wanted it she screamed, "WHERE'S MY PEN?!?!" and the whole class knew she lost her pen. (As planned. ;D) Then she asked me, "DID YOU TAKE MY PEN??" I slipped the pen to my friend and said, "No, I don't have it!" (I didn't lie...) Then I told her to give me her pencil case so that I could help her look. Then my friend gave me the pen and I put it inside the pencil case. I gave it back to her and said, "It really isn't there!!" Then she went all sad-like and sniffed, "Guess I'll use another pen... But that was my favourite.... sniff..." Then she asked me again, "Do you have it??" And I answered, 'I SWEAR I don't have it!!" (again, I didn't lie) Then she opened the pencil case and she yelled, "WTF IT'S IN MY PENCIL CASE!!!!!!!!!!" and she turned to look at me. I shrugged and said, "It wasn't there when you gave it to me..." (NOT A LIE) And the whole class thought that she was stupid.

Ah, the pleasure of twisting the truth. ;D ;D